It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist have found spheres Artificial In Origin .

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Just come across this seems legit

" Harvard University astrophysicist and professor of science Avi Loeb and researcher Amir Siraj led a team that collected 50 tiny metallic spheres unmatched to any existing alloys in the solar system last week off the coast of Manus, Papua New Guinea."

I've not heard anything about this before and it's not being reported widely . Now if it was artificial in orgin do you think that the goverment would allow them to go public and not confiscate the items ?

Newsmax

I guess it's from what they think is the 1st meteor to hit Earth -How they came up with that is anybody's guess .

EYOS
edit on 6-7-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The timing of the ET life has me wondering why now? It's claimed the agencies have been sitting on this information for many decades and they're just now declassifying and drip-feeding the info.

I honestly think the alien reveal is an ace up the sleeve to ensure the proper outcome of the 2024 election. Like covid, they'll only play it as a last resort. If it's not needed, they'll continue to milk the alien life subject for all it's worth.

Just think of all the opportunities for laundering money to the 1% with all the new investigative branches that will be needed!

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Thread here on same topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Thread here on same topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess I missed that one

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Just come across this seems legit

" Harvard University astrophysicist and professor of science Avi Loeb and researcher Amir Siraj led a team that collected 50 tiny metallic spheres unmatched to any existing alloys in the solar system last week off the coast of Manus, Papua New Guinea."

I've not heard anything about this before and it's not being reported widely . Now if it was artificial in orgin do you think that the goverment would allow them to go public and not confiscate the items ?

Newsmax

I guess it's from what they think is the 1st meteor to hit Earth -How they came up with that is anybody's guess .

The parent object was moving through the Solar System at a speed that was greater than escape velocity. That means that it could not have been gravitationally attached to the Solar System and therefore had to originate from some other star system.

So the conclusion that the parent object was from somewhere else is pretty solid.

The little spheres that they dredged up from the ocean floor were described in the article as nearly pure iron. That's unusual for meteorites that originate in the Solar System--meteorites that contain iron almost always contain Nickel as well. That, and the fact that they were spheres means that they probably melted due to the high speed passage through the atmosphere. In addition, the spheres were found at the site where the fragment of the parent object was tracked to impact on the ocean.

Taken together, this set of facts strongly suggests that the spheres they dredged up were from the object that came from another star system.

The idea that they are artificial in origin does not follow directly from any of those facts. That would be speculation, at this point.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I know the title isn’t yours. So this is no pun on you.

The title is incredible clickbait BS.

What is their definition of ‘artificial’? Me thinks it’s not the standard one.

Here’s the definition:

“made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, especially as a copy of something natural.”

I’m going as far to say that it’s not human OR alien made.

So what’s their definition of artificial?

And that’s not a sphere. A sphere is a sphere. Here’s the definition of that:

“a round solid figure, or its surface, with every point on its surface equidistant from its center.”

All sorts of bullish!tery going on with that article.

Did you guys see the video of the Harvard scientist? Talk about a non-stop sh!t-eating grin….

edit on 6-7-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

As tragically sad as it is, I think you're absolutely right!

These people will do anything, absolutely any-thing, to obfuscate the truth! (and win).

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This happens a lot .
Meteorites are found with different combinations of components not known on Earth .
Automatically , the media inserts the word "Artificial" to get clicks .
In truth , all it means is that scientists don't understand the natural process for the formation of those meteorites .

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The timing of the ET life has me wondering why now? It's claimed the agencies have been sitting on this information for many decades and they're just now declassifying and drip-feeding the info.

I honestly think the alien reveal is an ace up the sleeve to ensure the proper outcome of the 2024 election. Like covid, they'll only play it as a last resort. If it's not needed, they'll continue to milk the alien life subject for all it's worth.

Just think of all the opportunities for laundering money to the 1% with all the new investigative branches that will be needed!

Project Blue Beam

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is no way they could know if those spheres are unmatched in the solar system. We have not been everywhere in the solar system and our technology is not that good that we could pick up that chemistry in an asteroid...especially when they didn't even know to look for it in the first place. It could be something in the asteroid belt that got knocked out of it's orbit long ago and made it's way to earth. Their radio telescopes could only find something like that if the amount was high enough in an asteroid and they knew what it's radio signature was in advance and how it would show up on a rock millions of miles away.

He may be an astrophysicist but that does not mean he knows everything about what can be detected or not. Maybe if they knew what they were looking for, they may find it, but when that research was done they did not yet know what to analyze.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   

False claim. No one involved in the study, including Loeb, has said the spherules are artificially made, including what you quote from the article you linked to. Why the need to sensationalize with an erroneous and misleading thread title?

And as already said, there's already a thread on this, and it has a more accurate title as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Really. There is so much BS in this thread and comments made about things that were never said or published. The original thread at least had some science in it, but this thread has gone off the rails completely.

Even the scientific aspect itself, looking for meteoritic spherules in the ocean makes no sense. They fall over the planet consistently from meteors that burn up completely in the atmosphere. You can find them in your rain gutters.

top topics

join