It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grusch UFO OP?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Always been a fan of John Greenewald Junior's research and there's a short update below on inconsistencies surrounding UFO 'whistleblower' David Grusch's recent narrative, the UAP Security Classification Guide (link) and DOD DOPSER protocols.

Don't know if Grusch is the new Elizondo 2.0 but there's a full breakdown here if anyone wants to go in depth.

A similar story has circulated for decades.

Rumors of crashed non-human spacecraft, alien bodies, and tales of deep dark conspiracies and cover ups concealing it all.

But this week, David Charles Grusch, or the UFO Whistleblower as the media has labeled him, speaks out and essentially confirms it all.

To some this was disclosure by a credible former intelligence official that may change the world. To others, this was part of a well-crafted disinformation campaign to muddy the truth.

So which is it?

If anyone wants to go off the deep end completely then also thought there were some (repeat some) rather interesting nuggets in the first 30 minutes of THIS vid involving the CIA, Grusch and the crumbling Elizondo narrative.

Also brought up is a curious meeting at WP AFB led by DCI Avril Haines involving CIA/NSA Directors and NASIC (National Air and Space Intelligence Centre).. and their involvement with the David Grusch narrative.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
In one interview I watched someone stated that if some nation has crashed ufo's they should be sharing that information with the world - it belongs to the world.

As much as I hate to admit it, this should not happen until the technology is fully understood. That technology is probably so advanced that it so dangerous to us that we would probably destroy ourselves if the wrong people tinker around with it.

It is like giving a chimpanzee a hammer and a nuclear bomb and saying "have at it little brother, see if you can figure it out".

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Grusch elizondo delonge lazar and all the other idiots in the ufo scene got nothing more than "trust me bro stories" . Zero evidence, they just know a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend who knew a friend who had a grey friend. The end.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I thought it was another excellent video from John Greenewald which raises some good points on the technicalities regarding Mr Grusch's claims , here's a video from Dr Sam Gregson in conversation with Mick West and Dr Ramsey Faragher looking into Grusch's claims with a sceptical eye.

I think we would all like to believe what David Grusch has to say but past experiences of similar claims show all may not be as it seems.

edit on 1-7-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

They can keep it, I guess most people just want to know if we are alone or not in this universe or inner earth dwellers.
That information should not be held from the humans on this planet.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

They can keep it, I guess most people just want to know if we are alone or not in this universe or inner earth dwellers.
That information should not be held from the humans on this planet.

Good point, I do agree with that to a certain extent. But I am not convinced that having this knowledge ... um ... acknowledged by world governments will be a good thing. What do we do with this information? Sleep better? worse? Become better humans? worse?
Become MORE frustrated that we have the knowledge, yet most of our lives will still be as #ty as ever? Same wars, same energy, climate, economic crises?

Those that choose to believe their government, of course.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies

a reply to: gortex

Appreciate the vid mate and will certainly watch it when I get a mo - did you catch the beginning of the DJ presentation at the bottom of the first post?

Certainly don't agree with everything the chap says but did think there were some intriguing insights.

Here's what he had to say about Elizondo lol.

• "So let's go over it - biographical movies; your own TV series on the History Channel for two years; a big book deal and all the rest.. that's not how whistleblowers are treated."

Journalist Daniel Liszt.

Link

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I think what he said about Zondo is what awaits Grusch mate , there's Gold in them hills if your willing to mine it.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember

Those that choose to believe their government, of course.

Fair point (just posted a pic about that lol).

Sounds bonkers but there's some relevant commentary below about the generated UFO 'threat' being far more about 'control' via emergency powers and 'Continuity Of Government'.

THAT UFO NARRATIVE PUSH: COG, MONEY, MARKETING, & OTHER STUFF

Personally think the UFO subject is an extremely serious mystery that world governments take extremely seriously.. but also realise that it's wide open for certain groups to abuse to further their own ends.

Don't know if you've seen this presentation but would be interested in your take on it as thought there was some interesting info about Greer, Kissenger, Podesta and the Clintons (and the still semi restricted 'Special Studies Project').

We all know about the crude pie-plate-on-string UFO hoaxes that have been perpetrated in the past. But what if I were to tell you the greatest UFO hoax of all time is being prepared right now, and it has Rockefeller backing and UN /Vatican /presidential support?

Source Links

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thank you, that was interesting video.

I am not sure who coined the term "controlling the narrative", but I think what we are seeing is that certain power brokers are desperately trying to control the narrative w.r.t "disclosure". Perhaps they see themselves becoming irrelevant? From my experience, anyone who has been in a position of almost absolute power, along with the benefits accrued from such powers, will do anything to retain their positions. They fear loss of power, and becoming irrelevant.
So, my position is that right now, we are hearing some pure truth, some guided truth by the power brokers, some outright lies from attention seekers, and finally guided lies or misinformation from the power brokers. All packaged up in neat little sound bites . Any good lie is more believable if there is some truth in it.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm really not sure what's going on in the US at the moment. And it is very US centric.But there appear to be a lot of people in the shadows, feeding the poster boys and girls with stories.

The problem is that a lot of this information is vague or duff. Like Pictures/ vidoe of batman balloons, bokeh and flares. Or old documents dug up from the past that when scrutinized produce little of real value.

I can't help feeling the UFO topic is being used as a metaphor for something else. What that might be? I'm not sure.

It could be a well funded last throw of the dice by a bunch of diehard believers in UFO lore. No matter how correct or how misconceived that belief is. They are trying to force through 'disclosure' before they're all gone.

But it hasn't felt right since this latest ball started rolling 6 years ago now.

edit on 1/7/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Good approach, Karl. Too bad the readership here ain't what it used to be because what the world needs now is a heads-up caution light. If I let my CT-wildman go I might even wonder if ATS was "dampened" in anticipation of the rollout.

Looking forward to digging into JG's breakdown and might have to revisit that excellent Corbett Report for a refresher.

Speaking of Grusch, I find him a poor actor. He's smarmy enough to work on some though I guess.

Keep on keepin' on, brother karl.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think we would all like to believe what David Grusch has to say..

Almost seems too easy for them to dismiss these unsubstantiated, second hand claims in that vid mate - am a bit late to the party on this one but really does make one wonder why it's being pushed so hard by the corporate Mockingbird media.

Having said that West is also a member of the ideological, pseudosceptic cult CSICOP (now CSI) and there have certainly been a few 'intelligence agency' connections claims made there as well.

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember

I am not sure who coined the term "controlling the narrative", but I think what we are seeing is that certain power brokers are desperately trying to control the narrative w.r.t "disclosure".

Appreciate the feedback mate and I'm not sure who coined that term either (very apt these days though) - once did a thread on 'psychological operations' and did find it relevant that Susan Gough (sole 'public relations' spokesperson for Pentagon UFO/UAP enquiries) has a rather dodgy background in the subject.

Gough’s background prior to commenting on UAPs for the Pentagon has not made her popular to many online UFO “‘D’isclosure” advocates. In 2003, she authored a Strategy Research Project where she wrote that the “orchestrated combination” of public diplomacy, psychological operations (PsyOps), and public affairs is the definition of what is called “strategic influence.”

Link / Thread

The DIA have played a huge role in the UFO subject over the years (as have the CIA) so perhaps this is all one big tax payer funded pantomime.

edit on 2-7-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I'm really not sure what's going on in the US at the moment.

Looks like controlled demolition to me mate.

The problem is that a lot of this information is vague or duff. Like Pictures/ video of batman balloons, bokeh and flares.

Yep, all from within a very specific timeframe promoted by specific players (assets) backed up by a well orchestrated media campaign (actually sounds pretty familiar).

Bravo for your series of threads by the way.

Part 1 : Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

Parts II : Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars

Part III :
Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

Or old documents dug up from the past that when scrutinized produce little of real value.

Definitely looks like they're attempting a 'reset' of UFO history.

Would say there are plenty of incredibly intriguing authenticated UFO documents from world governments describing some pretty incredible incidents - no wonder they willfully ignore them lol.

Would also say the average Joe on the street is entirely unaware of just how many are out there - hell there's even a book chocked full of them focusing 'solely on the seriousness with which the military and intelligence communities approached the UFO problem internally' - doesn't exactly match the BS they've been dripfeeding the public all these years.

• 'With rare exceptions, the source documents portray a continual strategic manipulation of what the public should hear from government authorities about the phenomenon.'

Dr. Michael Swords

Link

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yo Brother Gut, we're on the same page there and would definitely agree about that 'heads-up caution light' - god knows what's in the post but they've been amping up the pressure (from above and below) for quite some time now.. all the time fomenting division.

Heard some say it's the DUMB breakaway civilization attempting to break back in - don't know about that but do love this picture.

• PS Of all the claims Grusch could have made did find it telling he brought up Mussolini - put me in mind of these documents from waaay back but pretty sure they were never independently verified.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Having said that West is also a member of the ideological, pseudosceptic cult CSICOP (now CSI) and there have certainly been a few 'intelligence agency' connections claims made there as well.

While I respect Mick West for his intelligence and logic I do sometimes feel his level of scepticism is ideological and nothing short of a slap in the face by an ET would be good enough for him , that's an encounter I'd like to see.

I think the point made that the recovery of ET craft and bodies would be highly classified information so claims from a man with Military security clearance of recovered ET craft and bodies must fall into classified information territory a valid one , his claim kind of disproves his claim if you will.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes mate considering he's a fellow of CSI (which equates to a cult member of CSICOP) then suspect he's just as objective as any 'true believer' .. amazing how they try to reinvent all these older organisations (AES becoming Gates PP another good example).

Anyway could be very wrong but all this very weak UFO BS from the last six years seems to be ideal for Mick to 'debunk' (you set them up , I'll knock them down).

Did you not feel his general commentary was completely scripted? He even brought up 911 lol.

Anyway suppose the thread is about Grusch and his tales - have been trying to follow up on 'Johnathon Grey' from NASIC who first made the claims but apparently he doesn't exist in their records.. so the whole story falls on it's arse.

edit on 2-7-2023 by karl 12 because: Spelt Johnathon wrong

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I'm trying to think if there is a skeptic in the public eye who is true to the tenets? I can't think of one.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I'm trying to think if there is a skeptic in the public eye who is true to the tenets? I can't think of one.

I can't think of one who is worth their salt.

Bloody good point.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Grusch in a Nut shell…..

Time will tell….

👽

top topics

<<   2 >>

join