It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicotine the cure for long covid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Nicotine the cure for long covid

Joe Camel smirks.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Lol, if nicotine was the cure for long covid, I wouldn't have felt like death warmed over for 2 years as I use nicotine pouches.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Never caught it...and I smoke black and milds daily.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Nicotine is a natural anti-parasitic.

Smokers didn't catch covid nearly as much as non-smokers.

Eat garlic, consume tobacco, fight the ZOG.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I thought my husband was the only one to claim that his smoking kept him from getting the virus -
He worked through most of the lockdown, taking buses to and from his place of employment, and I worried constantly about him being exposed to the homeless, etc., in the Newark NJ bus terminal daily.
However, he was fine, as was I, and he always thanked his smoking habit - But, shortly after he left that job, he had an artery bypass for clotting issues in his left leg, a groin to groin bypass.
He was fine for 3 months, then had emergency 5 hour surgery for blood clots in his right leg. They had to open up the groin bypass and cleaned out his arteries in both legs, leaving him with minimal walking abilities from the knees down, in both legs. Presently in physical therapy, which may or may not help him.
He was forced to get the vaccine because of his job, and now my question is always, Did that vaccine cause this?
He is not that old, and I know he was a smoker, but if we could go back he would never have gotten that vaccine.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Not just nicotine but cannabis as well showed to have protective affects against that cold that everyone made a big deal out of.

Also nicotine has been shown to have multiple health benefits including neuroplasticity and ultimately helping prevent stuff like Alzheimer’s. It’s how the nicotine is packaged that is the problem!

edit on 25-6-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Had COVID at least once for certain.

Asymptomatic. Only knew I had it because I got tested before a flight.

Can't say it was my smoking and boozing that kept me okay, Idk.

I wasn't vaxxed at the time.

Just my experience.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Had COVID at least once for certain.

Asymptomatic. Only knew I had it because I got tested before a flight.

Can't say it was my smoking and boozing that kept me okay, Idk.

I wasn't vaxxed at the time.

Just my experience.

" I wasn't vaxxed at the time. "

See , that WAS Your Problem with Covid-19 . " Purebloods " Did Without , and " Most " that were Healthy to Begin with Were OK .

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
actually a gallon of apple cider vinegar and 2/3 volume of garlic added and sealed til it explodes doesnt matter how you contain the mess as long as it explodes in your house somewhere not under it

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Don't think I got it even after getting the poke.

Didn't want the poke either, but, circumstances required it unfortunately.

edit on 6-25-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
They knew smoking reduce COVID way back in March 2020. They also knew having asthma lowered your risk.

The strange thing is these two conditions kept being mentioned as increasing your risk or the severity of the disease.

This study was published April 2020 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join