It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicotine the cure for long covid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well this is a doozy, this has come up before but gets hammered because of the anti smoking propaganda, here we have a Doc whos wife has lost her taste for well over a year all the time while he has been pushing nicotine as the cure, she just did not want to know untill finally out of frustration started to chew some nicotine gum, in a few days she was back to normal. The studies which suggested smokers just did not catch the Covid, have been shoved aside, mainly because of the mass media following the script.It is appearing that a mass delusion has been taking place...why one might ask you decide ,Personally I smoke about ten roll ups a day , and watched the missus go through a few unpleasant days and a week of her loosing her taste when she caught the Covid, I didnt have a sniffle and just carried on as normal. Anyway its nice to see reality starting to rear its head check this out. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I dont know, usually i dont get sick.. but last christmas i got something bad, twice in a row, smoked and boozed through the whole thing tho, but had to stop once i started hallucinating, i was fine after laying in bed for a few days and got a chance to sweat it off. So in my experience, whatever strains were circulating last winter.. smoking did not help... for me.

Edit. not vaxxed, and and i think i got whatever it is people are calling covid.
edit on 23-6-2023 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This was known from the start and I used to call my cigarettes ”vax sticks” when idiots would ask me “why are you still smoking”… unfortunately I as anyone else that actually knew what the hell was going on and pointed it out was called “crazy” and blah blah blah… yet here I Am… unvaxxed and still kicking despite the wishes of death that were tossed my way by lunatics on the left and their progressive RINO counterparts…

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

I was the last one that got it in my group of people and family, but still got it unfortunately.. i am the only one puffing tobacco.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'll star and flag. Although I have been on Ivermectin from almost the beginning, I'm also a lifelong smoker and I contend that smoking may very well be one of the factors for my never contracting covid in the first place.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

You also have to realize that some cigs have very little nicotine, Gates has been growing strains that have a lower hit, but the gum must have a decent amount. Tailor-made smokes have a lot of crap in them even rice as a filler which is carcinogenic. How the heck that got approved by the FDA is anyone's guess.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex
a reply to: SwissMarked

I was the last one that got it in my group of people and family, but still got it unfortunately.. i am the only one puffing tobacco.

Unless you actually tested positive for COVID I wouldn’t necessarily attribute it to that… there are an awful lot of other communicable diseases… despite the fact everyone including the media makes it seem as though there’s not…

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

smoke em, if you got em.

lol, but back then if drill instructor Sgt,S____y said that, you damn well better not pull them out. that would be your ass pt non stop. you weren't suppose to carry your smokes unless he or one of the others said we could.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Clever advertising brought to you by big tobacco.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Been know for a while now . . .

DDZ LINK

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
We wonder if there was a connection between banning the menthol, and this topic.
Why ban menthol? Their reason was the minty taste made it more appealing to the kids.
Anyone who smoked menthol knows this is BS... used to joke how no (in our youth) would bum a menthol, unless'n they were drunk.
- or was that just our crowd?
Again, why ban menthol? The timing is kinda bizarre re: this topic.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Here's a great article that I think is fair on the matter:
journals.sagepub.com...

Something that's never mentioned in any of these articles and studies is routine coughing. Everything focuses on ACE2 receptors as both coronaviruses and nicotine ride these receptors. Some say this makes smokers a larger target for the virus, others say when nicotine binds to an ACE2 receptor it prevents the virus from binding as well as when no nicotinebis present.

But what if regular coughing helps clear the virus? A cough is nothing more than a clearing of the lungs. Perhaps a good cough every hour or two prevents the virus from settling in the lung long enough to start replicating in the body? Something to consider.

Who knows, but smokers weren't showing up in the hospitals as much as non-smokers during Covid. Once in the hospital smokers usually faired worse, but were far less likely to need to go to the hospital in the first place.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I smoke roll ups and caught something 18 months ago and my taste and smell are still not completely back to normal.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I also have been taking zinc and Vit D, Lemon Ginger Tumeric, etc. Gentle but regular exercise every morning. dropped dairy and sugar years back. I gave it all an overhaul after a prostate cancer scare years ago. Never touch alcohol, and don't mind a dooby if theirs some around. Plus try to keep a healthy mind and healthy body etc. I started the zinc and d to cover the bases when it all started. Haven't even had a sniffle since.Upped the game when the doc said I was pre-diabetic. about eight years back I am probably a hypochondriac but seem to be fitter now than I ever was touch wood at 76.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
s+f, because I do believe it.
Lot's of people said to me that I only believe it to have an excuse to continue smoking though....

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Well this is a doozy, this has come up before but gets hammered because of the anti smoking propaganda, here we have a Doc whos wife has lost her taste for well over a year all the time while he has been pushing nicotine as the cure, she just did not want to know untill finally out of frustration started to chew some nicotine gum, in a few days she was back to normal. The studies which suggested smokers just did not catch the Covid, have been shoved aside, mainly because of the mass media following the script.It is appearing that a mass delusion has been taking place...why one might ask you decide ,Personally I smoke about ten roll ups a day , and watched the missus go through a few unpleasant days and a week of her loosing her taste when she caught the Covid, I didnt have a sniffle and just carried on as normal. Anyway its nice to see reality starting to rear its head check this out. www.bitchute.com...

Don't trust the narrative; alhough I had a similar experience... They don't want to push people back into smoking tobacco; they want to push people into the new "sciency" nicotine delivery systems. Eletronic cigs and Nicotine "pouches." Why would the powers that be want to push people into products we know little about, aren't long term tested; and are potential bad for your health?

Because they have a depopulation agenda. They don't want you smoking -- that's still banned; they want you lipping their accelerated cancer packs.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

As Soon as that was Known , Look here...........

" Biden administration moves to restrict nicotine levels in tobacco products "

" The Biden administration signaled Tuesday that it will develop a proposed rule to establish a maximum nicotine level in cigarettes and other tobacco products that will essentially lower the amount of nicotine in products available in the US. It is a step that no other administration has taken before and is one public health experts say would be transformative if enacted."

www.cnn.com...

Biden wants All Smokers to Catch COVID and Die ........CONFIRMED.......

edit on 24-6-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You also have to realize that some cigs have very little nicotine, Gates has been growing strains that have a lower hit, but the gum must have a decent amount. Tailor-made smokes have a lot of crap in them even rice as a filler which is carcinogenic. How the heck that got approved by the FDA is anyone's guess.

I quit vaping 4 years ago and have been on Nicotine lozenges for 4 years lol

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I dont know, usually i dont get sick.. but last christmas i got something bad, twice in a row, smoked and boozed through the whole thing tho, but had to stop once i started hallucinating, i was fine after laying in bed for a few days and got a chance to sweat it off. So in my experience, whatever strains were circulating last winter.. smoking did not help... for me.

Edit. not vaxxed, and and i think i got whatever it is people are calling covid.

Wish I can remember the source but I read or saw something last year about nicotine being helpful in blocking covid but that other substances can get also be taken up by the nicotinic receptors. I dont remember the actual chemicals, might have been ivermectin, but my thought was that maybe alcohol somehow interferes in the process.

Virtually everyone I know got sick last christmas, including smokers. It was weird after all the covid hype and two years with virtually no one sick. But at christmas, most people didnt test for it, but my brother had to as he is a teacher. While both he and his wife were sick enough to cancel christmas, he tested positive and she didnt. I find that weird.

Mind you... Ive also ended up flu like and hallucinating from drinking way too much. Just saying with a cold on top it would feel like hell.
edit on 24-6-2023 by igloo because: grammar so bad that even I noticed.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

I quit vaping 4 years ago and have been on Nicotine lozenges for 4 years lol

I just started vaping 1 month ago but not for Nicotine. I wonder if 420 discussions are now allowed on the New and improved ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join