It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV network has guests that say they have captured a mermaid on camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
hey this is a faake.

all the scientists are actors.

it stinks, cant believe animal planet banged out a faake doc, pretented its real.

You beat me to it...

The first thing is the logic of the camera man. Does he film the crew every second? 2 cameras? The other thing is how loud the thud was on the glass/plexiglass. Second, Thats some pretty thin glass to hear it so loudly. I would think you would have heard virtually nothing. Third, why would something like that put its webbed paw on the window in the first place, just to draw attention to itself? Then swim away at light speed lol.

Now I'm not saying there are not some very intelligent life forms swimming around in the oceans. This, CGI, just isn't one of them..

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaliGirl69
www.youtube.com...

It is not the Disney mermaid I imagined. I read through the videos comments and people have interesting stories of their own. What are your thoughts on this?

Here’s the Actor Doctor…..

👽

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I was really interested in skinwalker ranch until they milked the ever loving sh!t out of it with 4 seasons of a reality-show they wen't absolutely nowhere.

A bunch of experiments to say "there's evidence that there is something probably there somewhere". But let's not dig..

Reality shows ruin everything.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: CaliGirl69

showing my age a bit,

damn got it confused with another one from back then,

OMG thank you sooooo much for posting this and introducing me to such a fabby catchy song. I was at a Muse gig this eve and the only song that I keep playing in my head is Little Goldfish, been singing it all afternoon. I absolutely love it!
Defo a new addition to my favourites list ❤️

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaliGirl69
www.youtube.com...

It is not the Disney mermaid I imagined. I read through the videos comments and people have interesting stories of their own. What are your thoughts on this?

Fake pictures as it seems

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I was really interested in skinwalker ranch until they milked the ever loving sh!t out of it with 4 seasons of a reality-show they wen't absolutely nowhere.

A bunch of experiments to say "there's evidence that there is something probably there somewhere". But let's not dig..

Reality shows ruin everything.

They always find something or are about to find something but nothing is there in the end.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
But do mermaids exist?
No evidence so far

top topics

<< 1   >>

join