It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Hi Sleeper, Are you saying that ET would have the same physiology as a human?

For them its like going from one vehicle to the another one----sometimes I drive my wife’s car because she has me blocked in

Their bodies are not like human bodies but they can enter into a human clone like we change shirts

If so, wouldn't the practicalities of everyday life get him exposed eventually? Wouldn't he have to take a physical to get a job, etc.?

They are in total control of any situation they are in-----without those around them knowing it.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi all! Brand new to ATS; just discovered this thread this past weekend. Sorry this is so long, but I have so much to get off my chest, and so many questions for you, Sleeper, and anyone else with insight:

First question: You said several times in these 50 pages that souls don’t enter babies until they are born. Years before my children were born, I had a vision of two children, an older boy and a younger girl, who were waiting for me to find the right guy to be their father. I finally did. Within one week of conception, before I’d even tested positive (though I knew I was pregnant), my son came to me in a dream and showed me a scene from one of his lifetimes. It appeared to be many centuries ago in the area of the Great Wall of China. So the question is, was my son’s soul in his body when I had that dream, or was he out floating around with the intention of entering the body later?

Obviously, this issue has great relevance to the issue of abortion, about which I am terribly ambivalent.

Interestingly, when my daughter was 3 (son was 5), daughter saw an aerial photo of the Great Wall with someone walking on it. She said it was her brother. We haven’t yet been to China in this lifetime. Then she saw another photo of the Great Wall from an entirely different perspective, and said that’s where her brother used to live. I asked her who else lived there. She said she and I did.

Second question(s): Have I been abducted? Have my children been abducted? Hubby sees my interest in the paranormal as I see anyone’s interest in professional sports, i.e. what’s the point? I think my interest is due to trying to find answers to my experiences, like trying to scratch a huge itch I can’t quite reach.

I had an OBE as a child, have been interested in aliens, ghosts, UFOs, etc. since childhood, in spite of ridicule and disapproval from my family. I have had dreams of flying in space. As a teen, I dreamt one night of a large snake about to swallow my head. I woke up to the sound of something sliding across the floor, but couldn’t see anything or move for several seconds/minutes.

While traveling abroad a couple of years ago, I woke up very frightened one night. I knew “they” were out there, hovering around the place we were staying, and they wanted to take my daughter. I didn’t tell her, of course, but after returning home, my daughter was afraid to sleep in her own room because of bad dreams. I tried telling her I was surrounding her with white light. She said, “That’s what they use to take you up to their ships.” What she described and later drew was a little like “Scooby Doo and the Alien Invaders”, but with differences that could not have come from anything she had seen in any movie, TV show or book up to that point. She described the beings as vampires because they suck your energy.

Since then, daughter has been sleeping with me. Many nights when we go to bed, I feel the bed vibrating slightly for a few minutes. What’s that about?

In the last few years, I’ve had numerous dreams of angelic young men (they look young but feel very wise) for and from whom I feel great love (not sexual). They don’t ever smile in those dreams, and it never seems to be the same person, but I feel as if I know them from somewhere. Who/what are they and why am I having these dreams?

Last question: What are orbs? I was up on a mountain with some friends who were trying to take orb photos. I had a sudden feeling of thousands of beings coming in from behind me. My friend turned to take a photo with her digital camera, and there were thousands of orbs in the photo, almost obscuring the people in the photo. My feeling was that they were ancient beings from this Earth. What do you think/know?

My thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
hey sleeper i got a question for you ,

when you met these aliens, did they tell you what plans, if any they had for the future of humanity?

Yes they did

can you go into detail on the plans?

Some of the details are in the fifty-three pages on this thread, the rest would take up more space than this board would allow, not to mention the time I have yet to find to jot it all down.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigo_scout
So the question is, was my son’s soul in his body when I had that dream, or was he out floating around with the intention of entering the body later?

They enter at the very last minute----sometimes they watch the birth of their body and don’t enter for a few hours after or as in some cases a few days after.

Interestingly, when my daughter was 3 (son was 5), daughter saw an aerial photo of the Great Wall with someone walking on it. She said it was her brother. We haven’t yet been to China in this lifetime. Then she saw another photo of the Great Wall from an entirely different perspective, and said that’s where her brother used to live. I asked her who else lived there. She said she and I did.

Many of the people you meet in this life you shared lives with them in other planets and other times on this planet----you may have been her daughter in China

[Second question(s): Have I been abducted? Have my children been abducted?

Yes, you and the children and probably your husband as well----however I would not tell him that if I were you, nor would I tell the children----let them ask you

She described the beings as vampires because they suck your energy.

Well they are not vampires but most people that are abducted don’t remember what really happened, and many of the things that go on while in the ship are extremely strange to the human mind.

Since then, daughter has been sleeping with me. Many nights when we go to bed, I feel the bed vibrating slightly for a few minutes. What’s that about?

No one can hide from them----if they wanted to do you or her harm there would be nothing to stop them----but they don’t----they are in fact looking out after you and her----don’t know about the vibrating----unless she is frightened and she is shaking----nothing really to be afraid of

In the last few years, I’ve had numerous dreams of angelic young men (they look young but feel very wise) for and from whom I feel great love (not sexual). They don’t ever smile in those dreams, and it never seems to be the same person, but I feel as if I know them from somewhere. Who/what are they and why am I having these dreams?

I don’t know

Last question: What are orbs? I was up on a mountain with some friends who were trying to take orb photos. I had a sudden feeling of thousands of beings coming in from behind me. My friend turned to take a photo with her digital camera, and there were thousands of orbs in the photo, almost obscuring the people in the photo. My feeling was that they were ancient beings from this Earth. What do you think/know?

Orbs are souls----when we leave our bodies we are spheres of exotic energy

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks, Sleeper! I appreciate your willingness to say you don't know when you don't. It increases your credibility.

Forgive me if you've already addressed this earlier: Is there any way for me to make my daughter's and my encounters with ET any less frightening?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigo_scout

Is there any way for me to make my daughter's and my encounters with ET any less frightening?

Yes, when you know they are not going to hurt you----why fear them?

The ride is much more enjoyable when you are not afraid----the drawback is that it goes by faster.

Also abductions are numbered, you only get so many and then they stop

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I guess I deserved the stage light sarcasm, but I did not mean a black hole. I have been to the planet in question and I was curious to see if you had ever heard of it. Inside the lit area there is a very distinct object in the center. Perhaps you could ask your ET friends the next time you converse with them if my description of this planet sounds familiar. If in fact they know of this planet then they should be able to tell you the object that I am trying to describe. If they have'nt, then no harm done, for they would not be able to land here unless they were invited.
P.S. I have to leave, but I look forward to hearing from you.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by necromancer9]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by warthog911

Everything has a vibrations, humans, animals, insects, and plants. Humans like to be around other humans, that’s why people gravitate to large cities.

Hmm, in my view that doesnt sound natural at all. Large cities dont seem natural to at all. I think villages ie indians are more of a natural setting. AM i wrong?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sleeper,thankyou for answering my question. I wish to understand it a bit more though.

So when the ET uses a human body as a "vehicle".to be among us incognito. Do they just make a human form and go into it, or "take" one from an unsuspecting person to use ? Where does the person who was really in there go to ? Or do they not leave thier body, but will co-exist along with the ET, unaware ? Do they just shut down the brain of the person who owns that body and are in effect, simply hijacking the brain ? Since it is the brain that controls all of the body's functions, ie: vocal chords. I mean if they can speak to you as a "human".

If so, Is it possible then, that somebody who you know, may say something completely out of character, that this may be a case of their body being used by an ET ? Especially if that person later denies these actions or words. Particularly suspecting if the actions or words related to aliens, which would have been the part that seemed out of character.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by violet]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I second indigo_scout on how to control fear. (By the way, thanks, this thread has helped me get over some of that. ) The ETs are just so...unknown. Sometimes that's really hard to face. Any tips?

And some more...

How can someone best come to understand the ETs?

How does the soul relate to a premature birth?

You said waaaay waay long ago that all Presidents and world leaders have met ETs. Did the leaders know that they were ETs? Or did they think they were meeting humans?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

can you go into detail on the plans?

Some of the details are in the fifty-three pages on this thread, the rest would take up more space than this board would allow, not to mention the time I have yet to find to jot it all down.

this is regarding the aiens plans for humanity, sorry i should have been more specific.

do the aliens plan to use us as slaves in the future?

or do they plan to teach us how to live with them?

will they mass produce ufo's for every human in the future, like we now mass produce cars?

will the aliens take all of humanity to another planet to live on?

when do you predict this plan will take place, how many years?
thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthman420

Large cities dont seem natural to at all. I think villages ie indians are more of a natural setting. AM i wrong?

With large populations large cities are the only way----sanitation, clean water, resources etc.

Earth will have a population of over twelve billion by the end of this century----cities will be much larger, more efficient and safer

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

So when the ET uses a human body as a "vehicle".to be among us incognito. Do they just make a human form and go into it, or "take" one from an unsuspecting person to use ?

They create a human body from DNA they acquired from an abductee----its new and never used

And I ask this to touch base on a poster who just asked about telling one's family amd you said not to, best to let them ask you.

My advice was to never tell family members things they aren’t ready to hear because people get divorced for things of this nature

And also as you said it is against thier protocol to admit anything.

They have no reason to tell----if they do they are not real ET---unless they show you otherwise by taking you into a ship or taking on their true form

What is one to make of it when they (family members) do approach you about this, but not to ask, but to actually tell you "you were abducted" and you are selected as part of the alien plan. Even though you never, ever discussed this with them. It is out of the blue. And they are giving you things to stir your thoughts, things like alien related books and photos, and telling you things about the Universe. Then denying it after.

Someone is messing with you and I doubt it’s ET

And if it is not imagination, and not a mind game, what if was real, how is one to cope with having been threatened ? And how then can it be acceptable to believe aliens are "nice"? Are there good aliens and bad ones ?

ET uses the good cop bad cop routine but they mostly do it on their ships and then they wipe your memory of most of it----only your unconscious mind knows the pertinent information that was imparted to you

ET works in mysterious ways but rarely in the way you have described

ET doesn’t kill for no reason, and even with a reason rarely do they do it----they have rules and accountability

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
In additon to my earlier questions, how do you feel about Whitley Strieber's experiences?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
I second indigo_scout on how to control fear. (By the way, thanks, this thread has helped me get over some of that. ) The ETs are just so...unknown. Sometimes that's really hard to face. Any tips?

Since they have your best interest as their job there is no need to fear them----children fear going to the doctor because it’s a strange place with strange people and sharp needles-----yet the doctors are not there to hurt them

How can someone best come to understand the ETs?

There is no humanly way possible----do we truly understand other humans? How then can we understand a far superior life form as ETs?

How does the soul relate to a premature birth?

Like any other birth, when the body is ready the soul is inserted

You said waaaay waay long ago that all Presidents and world leaders have met ETs. Did the leaders know that they were ETs? Or did they think they were meeting humans?

Some knew/know, others met with the human costumed ETS

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

do the aliens plan to use us as slaves in the future?

No

or do they plan to teach us how to live with them?

We already live with them

will they mass produce ufo's for every human in the future, like we now mass produce cars?

Yes but a human like Ford will get the credit

will the aliens take all of humanity to another planet to live on?

No----but when people die they might end up on another planet for their next life experience

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
In additon to my earlier questions, how do you feel about Whitley Strieber's experiences?

I haven't read his books but I did see the movie---Communion

That movie captured the essence of the ET experience

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What did you mean when you said

I don't believe in aliens
and

stories about extraterrestrials are false

when the title of the thread is

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face
?
And if

abductions are numbered, you only get so many and then they stop
then how come you seem to have no limit?
And how come an extensive search of military documents turns up no reference to any UFO sightings at the military installations where you were stationed during the times you mentioned?
And why did you tell that lie about Clinton and the crystal?
And why did you say ET could only be seen in an inebriated state and yet you still saw them after they discouraged you from imbibing?
And finally

not to mention the time I have yet to find to jot it all down.
you have plenty of time to come here and post and write 2 books with a third manuscript in the works and you can't find the time to take a few notes in regards to the most incredible thing thats ever happened to a human? Hell all I saw were a couple of lights in the sky but I sent a report to all the UFO reporting agencies.
And when are we gonna get that ET rock tested? My offer to pay still stands.
Don't tell me they forbid testing just like they forbid photos. Gee how convenient.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by necromancer9
. I have been to the planet in question and I was curious to see if you had ever heard of it. Inside the lit area there is a very distinct object in the center.

I have no idea and nothing from them, perhaps you could fill in the details, others might be interested in your story as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Longhaircowboy, please don't take comments out of context. It distorts their meaning (which, for all I know, was what you were intending). If you truly feel like Sleeper has made some contradictions, then you should at least post a link. It would reflect better on your own credibility.

And please don't make it your mission to attack Sleeper. Whether the information on this thread is true or false, that's a decision for the individual to make. If you have some ligitimate evidence that it's all to be questioned, then please post it in a professional manner, rather than continually making retorts and throwing people's words back at them.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Siblin]

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join