It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

....perhaps I shouldn’t throw arbitrary numbers out there....

Particularly not if you want anything else you've written to have any weight of authority.

Yet how do you describe something without end----infinite works but then how do you describe infinite?

You had to know how circular that logic is when you wrote it. How 'bout describing infinite as "without end"? Works for me. Because....

----the human mind will not accept concepts that are called infinite because there is nothing infinite in our limited three dimensional existence on this planet

I'm going to infer you meant 'the concept called infinity', 'cause anything else makes no sense. Unless you're referring to concepts that have been and will be around for, like, ever. I have no trouble accepting the concept of infinity, primarily because I don't live in a limited three dimensional existence. Not only are planets, suns, comets, etc., spherical, but so is my existence. Everything exterior from my eyes and consciousness continues outward in an ever expanding sphere...infinitely. Nothing three dimensional about it.

-----so I use terms like really really big, even a thousand times bigger than what we believe it is, is pretty dang big----and nearly impossible to comprehend

Its condescending to 'dumb down' your rhetoric. Most of us monkeys can follow along quite fine.

In addition, its either 'nearly impossible to comprehend' or 'the human mind will not accept concepts that are called infinite'. It can't be both. Especially not in the same paragraph.

I keep reading this thread and waiting for the 'gotcha!' post from sleeper. You know the one where he admits his vague aphorisms and generalizations are entertainment and have utterly no validity? I know sleeper; I just don't get it. I'm too human. I'm part of that species that has no control over anything, has never accomplished anything of note, and must rely on 'ET' to validate my lack of self-esteem.

Dear moderators,
This is only my second post. I'll try harder.

"That's all I have to say about that", Forrest Gump

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away..."

There would be another division, a priestly division of the Jewish people-----the Sadducees and Pharisees

The Sadducees believed that God would establish heaven on earth ... the first Heaven

The Pharisees believed a little more on the spiritual side ... the second Heaven

Pharisees ... provoke the wrath of Rome-----that nearly extinguished the Jewish people.

Therefore the physical heaven on earth concept and the spiritual-exclusive-heaven passed away

Jesus was speaking of a time in the future after the fact because that story wasn’t written until years after the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70-73

Thank you for the answer Sleeper. Still having a bit of trouble tying it in. Here's the full quote.

Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

Could you please help explain how your answer fits in with the rest of the quote?

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Last night while reading one of your posts, the TV in the other room went on. Why do I tell you this because your the only one that would believe me, because it really happened since living alone makes it hard for someone else to have done it and having the cabinet doors closed makes for the remote not easy to have turned it on. But odd things have happened to me too in my so called life here on earth. With that said my question is---The 12 Zodiac signs have been long ago signaling who we are and the make up of ourselfs according to the planets and stars. Do you know if the ET's take that into consideration of who they choose to aline with and are more likely to have contact with... I'm a true Cancer I've learned to have loved being on water and plants and home are my passion.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by schallb]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schallb
The 12 Zodiac signs have been long ago signaling who we are and the make up of ourselfs according to the planets and stars. Do you know if the ET's take that into consideration of who they choose to aline with and are more likely to have contact with... I'm a true Cancer......

The Zodiac is fun and sometimes ET or other errant spirits will communicate with people and give them advice----however since you don’t know where that advice is coming from it would be risky to bet the farm

ETs do not choose people according to their date of birth

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I was thinking about what you said earlier regarding the ETs' ability to fix things. Before I went to sleep last night, I wished that they would somehow let me know what is wrong with my heart. That night I had a dream that my dad sent a recording of my heart beating to a doctor far away, and we got the results back on a piece of paper, only I "heard" the doctor really telling what the problem is as I read. (He even gave a name for the condition, though unfortunately I can't remember it now. Too bad, I'd like to see if it's real...) Any chance that they actually heard the request and complied? Though obviously there's a huge chance that it was just my brain regurgitating my worries.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I had asked how ET's can appear in human form incognito, and I had asked if they hijack a person's body or brain. You said they have DNA in stock to make a clone and the new body is used.

Can you elborate on how this process evolves?

Do they just in a flash, instantly whip one up ?

How long does it take to make a human clone?

Now unless I misunderstood this. I have a hard time believing that they take DNA, grow a fetus, then grow a full grown human, and keep it in stockpiles, should they need to use am impersonator. I mean to appear "real" what do they do ? Feed it, teach it to walk, talk, send it to tanning boothes to giive it tan-lines and wrinkles, build muscles (which would atrophy btw if they are not used) and put a few zits and whiskers on their faces, do thier hair, etc. Do they upload a lifetime of memories for them to have real reactions, feelings etc?

Because you said "one would really never be able to tell". Makes no practical sense. Why go through all that work ?

Now do you not think it would be much simpler to seize control of a person's mind, and say what they want to say, do what they want to do, and then exit the body they used, and the person is none the wiser? After all, you say aliens can wipe out your memory. So it is established they have shortcuts via the brain. . that this is how they operate.

This needs more than a one line answer. Or if it cannot be explained, then it kind of throws the whole icognito thing out the winndow. It opens the door to alot of contradictions then.

Now I would beleieve my own hijacking of the brain theory. The way a hijacker takes contorol of a plane and flies wherever he wants. He doesn't go to all the trouble to build a plane..

If they are making Clones, then this is making an identical body of another body. So what is the motive of a clone? This would mean they need to send in an identical person to replace the person they stiole the DNA from.

If they are not using the clone for this purpose of impersonation, then they really don't need to clone. It then makes the entire abduction process of stealing DNA needless. Why ? Because again, why go to all this troulble of flying ships to peoples bedrooms at night, then taking them hosrage & extracting DNA. If I wany money, and I want lots of it. Why would i go a rob people's wallets as they sleep ? It would be a lot easier to do it all in one swoop, rob a bank. There are sperm banks, egg banks, and you only need one cell anyways.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by violet]

[edit on 28-2-2006 by violet]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

Thank you for the answer Sleeper. Still having a bit of trouble tying it in. Here's the full quote.

Could you please help explain how your answer fits in with the rest of the quote?

The dead are not alive,

The non-Jews or those that don’t believe in the God of Israel are considered dead

and the living will not die.

Jews and those that believe in the God of Israel will not die but live forever in God’s kingdom

During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive.

Talking about the OT when the Israelites entered the Promised Land and killed or converted the non-Jews in the land of Canaan----the Israelites disobeyed God and did not kill every woman, child, man and beast as they where told to do----so they attempted to convert some and enslave those they did not kill.

In essence those that they spared----they ate----an allegory----What belonged to the Jews became sanctioned and therefore were alive like the Jews.

When you are in the light,

The grace of God----the chosen----the Jews----for the Christian they are in the light when they accept Jesus as their savior

what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

Again talking about the nation of Israel----they became two nations----Israel and Judah----they fought each other and became weak-----Israel became corrupt-----and they both became easy pickings for the non-Jewish nations of Assyria and Babylonia

Like their brethren the Israelites the Jews of Jesus’ day became divided and were basically in two camps, the Pharisees, and Sadducees----and they perished-----that’s what they will do----divided we fall

[edit on 28-2-2006 by sleeper]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sleeper, this thread is interesting in many ways. In particular, I find it very interesting that many of the members contributing to this thread have joined in the month of February 2006. I suspect they were prompted to join ATS expressly to communicate with you. What a compliment to you and the insight you bring to the subject of ET.

Again, I speed-read through the detractors and debunkers diatribes preferring as do most to read an intelligent exchange of information and ideas whereupon each of us will make our own decision whether to believe or not believe. I have more questions for you later and sure don't want to overload you. I enjoy reading what other members ask as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin
Any chance that they actually heard the request and complied? Though obviously there's a huge chance that it was just my brain regurgitating my worries.

They hear you but if they were giving you pertinent info that they wanted you to use you would remember, perhaps the message was to give your doctor a visit

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever

I keep reading this thread and waiting for the 'gotcha!' post from sleeper. You know the one where he admits his vague aphorisms and generalizations are entertainment and have utterly no validity?

That’s a two-sided coin many posters throw monkey wrenches into the gears of this thread hoping that it will fall apart

I know sleeper; I just don't get it. I'm too human. I'm part of that species that has no control over anything, has never accomplished anything of note, and must rely on 'ET' to validate my lack of self-esteem.

Did you believe you had control before you got snared by this thread?----not being condescending

Most people don’t like the idea that earth is a playpen, they prefer to think of it as a hell-hole----it’s actually both----but no one has to believe what I write

If you are waiting for me to come clean---OK, here it is----I tell my experiences, what I have seen, what I learned, what ET tells me-----that’s my story and I’m sticking with----it’s never going to change----if it’s to crazy or ridiculous to believe----then don’t

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

[quoteNow unless I misunderstood this. I have a hard time believing that they take DNA, grow a fetus, then grow a full grown human, and keep it in stockpiles, should they need to use am impersonator. I mean to appear "real" what do they do ? Feed it, teach it to walk, talk, send it to tanning boothes to giive it tan-lines and wrinkles, build muscles (which would atrophy btw if they are not used) and put a few zits and whiskers on their faces, do thier hair, etc. Do they upload a lifetime of memories for them to have real reactions, feelings etc?

They are in tubes of liquid in a sort of cryogenic state----zits and all

Now do you not think it would be much simpler to seize control of a person's mind, and say what they want to say, do what they want to do, and then exit the body they used, and the person is none the wiser? After all, you say aliens can wipe out your memory. So it is established they have shortcuts via the brain. . that this is how they operate.

They can and do----but that’s not the way they normally operate

Now I would beleieve my own hijacking of the brain theory. The way a hijacker takes contorol of a plane and flies wherever he wants. He doesn't go to all the trouble to build a plane..

They do

If they are making Clones, then this is making an idenical body of another body. So what is the motive of a clone? This would mean they need to send in an identical person to replace the person they stiole the DNA from.

They have thousands of clones----in a population of 6 and a half billion people they’ve had no trouble remaining incognito

If they are not using the clone for this purpose of impersonation, then they really don't need to clone. It then makes the entire abduction process of stealing DNA needless. Why ? Because again, why go to all this troulble of flying ships to peoples bedrooms at night, then taking them hosrage & extracting DNA. If I wany money, and I want lots of it. Why would i go a rob people's wallets as they sleep ? It would be a lot easier to do it all in one swoop, rob a bank. There are sperm banks, egg banks, and you only need one cell anyways.

They have been doing it for millions of years on many planets, they must have figured out how to do it right by now

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am actually quite open to believing there are people among us who are not real human beings. I jam just curious how it is accomplished.

If "They are in tubes of liquid in a sort of cryogenic state", ok fine, but this does not explain how they can be removed from the liquid and begin to use this physical human body. If they were in a "dormant" state, how can they use thier muscles ? The muscles would atrophy, and shrink and be useless. They could no exit the liquid and walk. Much less talk. Have you not seen a paralyzed person ? The parts of the body that is not "in use" shrinks, because they are no longer using their musicles. Even when we put a mouse in a cage, we give it a wheel to run around on.

You can't just say "they can and they do" ! And expect everyone will nod their head in agreement. It just doesn't validate the claims. Or it is best to answer "I don't know".

I am only confused because you said :
Their bodies are not like human bodies but they can enter into a human clone like we change shirts
Then you said:
They create a human body from DNA they acquired from an abductee----its new and never used
And now you say:
"They are in tubes of liquid in a sort of cryogenic state"
I'm counting 3 different answers here

if they are using cloned bodies, and clones are exact replicas, then they are not an ET , but simply a human copy. Where then, is the part in thier body that is ET ? The brain ? Or the term "clone" is not applicable. Are they in fact a Hybrid ? Humanoid ? Do they scoop out all the insides of a human body and put their tiny little bodies inside it ? The changing of the shirts answer ?

[edit on 1-3-2006 by violet]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The aliens are garrisoned on this planet and on the moon. They have bases in several countries in cooperation with those governments. They let us play with their toys, take them for a spin, learn a few things along the way on how to improve our technology.

Humans are on the verge of stepping into space-----there is a lot of stuff to know about that next big leap.

Sleeper!!
Many KUDOS to you.I have not read this entire thread, but up to this point, you DO KNOW. Allow the bashers to keep on, as if they were close to the wisdom, they would 'feel it'. Way up WATS for you.

Why did I just find this thread??

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I am actually quite open to believing there are people among us who are not real human beings. I jam just curious how it is accomplished.

If "They are in tubes of liquid in a sort of cryogenic state", ok fine,

but this does not explain how they can be removed from the liquid and begin to use this physical human body. If they were in a "dormant" state, how can they use thier muscles ? The muscles would atrophy, and shrink and be useless. They could no exit the liquid and walk. Much less talk. Have you not seen a paralyzed person ? The parts of the body that is not "in use" shrinks, because they are no longer using their musicles. Even when we put a mouse in a cage, we give it a wheel to run around on.

You are projecting human level technology on ETs----ETs are gods, wizards that can transform our reality with a blink of an eye.

You can't just say "they can and they do" ! And expect everyone will nod their head in agreement. It just doesn't validate the claims. Or it is best to answer "I don't know".

I can say that because that is the way it is----I don’t expect anyone to believe me without proof----and proof is not forthcoming for the vast majority

I am only confused because you said :
Their bodies are not like human bodies but they can enter into a human clone like we change shirts

We and they are spirits, their spirit can move from one body to another as simiply as we change shirts.

Then you said:
They create a human body from DNA they acquired from an abductee----its new and never used

I could have said they created it from pixie dust but then everyone would laugh at me----and no one laughs at sleeper----

And now you say:
"They are in tubes of liquid in a sort of cryogenic state"
I'm counting 3 different answers here

All three apply to the questions you asked

if they are using cloned bodies, and clones are exact replicas, then they are not an ET , but simply a human copy. Where then, is the part in thier body that is ET ? The brain ? Or the term "clone" is not applicable. Are they in fact a Hybrid ? Humanoid ? Do they scoop out all the insides of a human body and put their tiny little bodies inside it ? The changing of the shirts answer ?

The human body and the bodies ET often use are simply machines----when they enter a clone or another human or whatever costume they choose-----it’s their spirit---soul that resides in the machine-----they don’t become the machine-----as humans tend to do.

In other words, if you drive a Ford car you are not a Ford car you are a person driving a Ford car-----if you prefer something other than a Ford----that’s ok too

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If ET knew that when they die they return to the "other side" wouldnt they be completely fearless of death?

And if ET can move from body to body why doesnt it just abandon the body alltogether and just be a floating blob of exotic energy?

3 last Qs

If I were to somehow destroy an ETs body while it was "vacant" or soulless (perhaps it was busy talking to people in bars while in a human body) what would happen to ET?

Why are there so many reports of "gray" aliens if the majoraty of ETs, apparantly, don't appear to resemble them?

Was there a particular species that you had contact with most or that you found the most advanced/interesting? Out of curiosity what did they look like? I need something "tangible" just describe the features without dodging the question.

THanks

[edit on 1-3-2006 by hobo_321]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
to NotClever... he will ignore the parts that you make sense on and prove him wrong about... the things he can answer he will answer... giving off the illusion of omnipotency. Have fun. I can see through everything... just watching the ride as it twists and turns and picks up new passengers. The railings are dangerous and rusty... soon the track will break and all the passengers will be hurled along with the conductor. Many will feel betrayed... yet they will realize they betrayed themselves for so blindly following. "E.T. rocks would have the same compositional make up as meteorites"... who falls for this crap anyway? Woah... I take that back.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Have to post here again, as when it was in my favorites it was in there 3 times, and I deleted one, and it took all three off my subscribed threads.
Keep up the good work,I will be lurking.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Dag nabbit! I wanted to u2u someone back, and don't have enough points!

I think I'll finish all of my sentences with exclamation points!

Seriously, dgoodpasture, I'm posting here in order to answer you. I don't want to prolong this gobble-dee-gook, but you're right; its like watching a train wreck.

Really, how does a meteorite....found on Earth....validate or support anything extraterrestrial? Tons of material falls on the Earth every year.

If the universe is infinite....at least I think that is what the thread author is implying....how can no part of it be unexplored? By definition you would be infinitely exploring it with an infinite number of explorers...without end (there's that tricky concept again)....never able to say "All done, the entire universe is explored, whew, I'm pooped."

Maybe we can just clog the thread up with pertinent questions?

Not

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hobo_321
If ET knew that when they die they return to the "other side" wouldnt they be completely fearless of death?

They don’t fear death

And if ET can move from body to body why doesnt it just abandon the body alltogether and just be a floating blob of exotic energy?

To have physical contact with us they need to be quasi physical themselves and they do spend much of their time as balls of energy----it’s the only way they can unwind

3 last Qs

If I were to somehow destroy an ETs body while it was "vacant" or soulless (perhaps it was busy talking to people in bars while in a human body) what would happen to ET?

ET would go and get another shirt

Why are there so many reports of "gray" aliens if the majoraty of ETs, apparantly, don't appear to resemble them?

ET is a master of disguises

Was there a particular species that you had contact with most or that you found the most advanced/interesting? Out of curiosity what did they look like? I need something "tangible" just describe the features without dodging the question.

When have I dodged a question?

The one that I see the most looks kind of like Jimmy Durante----or maybe that’s what I want him to look like----they shape shift a lot

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure I believe, but I've beenhaving strange dreams lately and somehow found this site/thread.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by OracleDave]

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join