It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Solar Eclipses 2023, 2024 Across the US - a Portent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

There is nothing unusual about this, it's simple geometry.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

it is unusual in this sense of being very uncommon. which it is.
edit on 6/22/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
I beleieve its a warning from the prophesied Russian Nuclear Attack on US NATO (Revelation !8). I had 7 WW3 Dreams. I believe Rusia will spare GREECE PORTUGAL ALASKA British Columbia, these 2 states retaken by Russia. hence the safer NA places. Key is altitude, small wooden places in the Mountains. Russians are orthodox, all they want is to annex convert and give you a passport. But you dont want to be in Mainland trust me. I believe (bible code) the attack = DECEMBER 2023youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: danielbeyond

I posted this thread because of the big X over the US.

Two total eclipses 6 months in the same location is RARE. I don't care how much flack I get here that it is PREDICTABLE. Of course they are. We've been able to track them for a couple of centuries.

I thinking more in terms of 'signs in the heavens' of ancient days. Like the Star when Jesus was born. Eclipses naturally scared our ancestors that couldn't do math, and thought the earth was center of the cosmos. The sun going totally dark is scary.

If some disaster does befall the US after these 'signs in the heavens' I will be sure to come back and say 'I told y'all so!'

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
There is one problem with your thinking... The eclipse in October is NOT a total eclipse. It is an annular. Annular eclipses are NOT total eclipses but rather leave a ring of light around the moon. These happen because the moon is just a bit too far from earth to completely block the full solar disc. There is an annular eclipse every year or two around the globe and a total eclipse regularly occurs about 6 months later. For example, Canada, Greenland, Russia had an annular eclipse on June 10 2021 and that was followed up by a total eclipse in Antarctica in December of that year. The total eclipse we had in the US in August of 2017 was proceeded by an annular in February visible from South America and Africa.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAmTempus

But not visible in the same location six months apart?

Yes, an annular eclipse with leave a spectacular ring around a dark sun. Maybe even more impressive. I will let you know.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
They can be. October's annualar and the April to will both be visible in south Texas.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAmTempus

I know that, it's why I created this post.

This is not a common occurance.

The link I posted says only 8 total eclipses within the US since 1776. They aren't that common here, and not that common in the same location, San Antonio, TX if you clicked on my first link.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
While eclipses are uncommon (but predictable) and uncommon but impressive things can just be meaningless coincidences, we are nearing the end of the generation (80 years max) that witnessed the re-creation of Israel as a nation... if the fig tree parable and bible prophecy in general are to be taken seriously, a lot should happen by 2028. So not only are the paths of the two total solar eclipses marking an X over the United States - but 2024 is at an interesting point in time when we could put higher odds on bible prophecy unfolding. Will the New Madrid Fault have a major earthquake just after the 2nd total solar eclipse passes over it in April 2024? Probably not. Will America be clearly revealed as "Mystery, Babylon" about to be destroyed in 2024? Probably not. But should our Spidey Sense be tingling? Maybe. I hope to visit the path of totality next year. Hope it's an uneventful day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join