It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmacutical shortages and food shortages

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So the conspiracy of a depopulation agenda seems to be gathering more circumstantial evidence. Consider a whole country's population given a medication that works by destroying the population's immune system, and then when they catch some disease, the medication that they need is no longer available. So now the lack of medicines will be blamed. But not only that the country which makes most of the precursors to the medicine is from a country that seems to be beating the war drums. Adding insult to injury food could be argued is an essential medicine for all, the shortages of which can now be blamed on the weather. But when climate change is assured shouldn't there be a concerted effort to get the glass houses up on an industrial scale, and the home medicine industry at least ramping up the production of Amoxacillan, the only movement from any authoritative source seems to be the general public needing to get a doctors prescription to give your fish tank a dose of Amoxacillian, which happens to be the same stuff humans are prescribed. Smelling a rat by now?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't know about you but I kind of wish I was in Thailand smoking some Thai stick actually smoking some Tyrese out of a water bottle I'm not joking you now the world is just like crumbling I live on the first hand how it's probably and slowly peace and people wonder they're thinking everything is okay because it doesn't affect them and tell it affects them and when it affects them then the world crumbles also and also like you wouldn't believe the crime rate and the inner cities here in Tokyo in Osaka and other big cities it is like weird man it is so freaking weird.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Historically speaking I think we have had a dream run, it's been fun. Thanks for all the fish.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I believe you could produce your own pharmaceuticals at home if you know what you are doing. You'd need a lab and the proper equipment, but you could make many basic medicines at home.

How to make Penicillin at home

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Why are the motorways still jammed up?

Why are the numbers here still getting bigger?

edit on 17/6/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I believe you could produce your own pharmaceuticals at home if you know what you are doing. You'd need a lab and the proper equipment, but you could make many basic medicines at home.

How to make Penicillin at home

You could speed up the process by using some penicillin capsules as your source culture.

Also, you need to sterilize the growth medium, and let it cool properly, too, prior to adding the culture.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Pardon me but the stats you presented are models and projections.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Pardon me but the stats you presented are models and projections.

You presented none at all.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I don't need to, just go to the grocery store in your area and ask the staff what is in limited supply.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I don't need to, just go to the grocery store in your area and ask the staff what is in limited supply.

The grocery store nearest me is always full of all sorts of foods. And it competes with several other grocery stores and supermarkets that seem to be proliferating at the same time that you believe there are intractable shortages.

It is my understanding that product lines that are not sold by their 'use-by' date are removed from the shelves and are not re-ordered. These sort of things are frequently in limited supply.

I also imagine that the destruction of crops by recent cyclones and other unanticipated natural emergencies, might cause periodic shortages of particular types of produce. But, as always, there are sufficient alternatives, such that no-one will starve because of it.

Do you get out to visit grocery stores frequently?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yes, and the buy limits are on flour and rice. No sweetcorn. I tried buying a supplement product online and got refunds as they were unavailable. Mark my words it is steadily building. Eight dollars for an Avacado. Also, the hardware store has been unable to source Araldite. Food inflation is either passing on costs or just plain shortages.
edit on 18-6-2023 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yes, and the buy limits are on flour and rice. No sweetcorn. I tried buying a supplement product online and got refunds as they were unavailable. Mark my words it is steadily building. Eight dollars for an Avacado. Also, the hardware store has been unable to source Araldite. Food inflation is either passing on costs or just plain shortages.

Don't eat Araldite.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

From my experience, Its like pulling teeth trying to get a GP here in the UK to prescribe the likes of Amoxicillin.

Or any other antibiotic for that matter without good reason.

Down to the fact that popping antibiotics like sweeties somewhat diminishes their effectiveness to treat disease.

As to food shortages, shelves are all well stacked where i hail from, for the most part, it's the prices that are through the roof.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Eight dollars for an Avocado?

You must be shopping in our equivalent of Waitrose!

Where you hear things like "Put the Papaya down, Tarquin. It's not organic".

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Avocados are 70p a pop in ALDI.

Got 4 in the fridge.

I like them on a nice piece of Bruschetta myself.
edit on 18-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Guacamole for me.

Aldi?

That's posh.

We used to dream of shopping in Aldi. Of course, we have it tough. We go to Lidl for our half cup of gravel....etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

LoL

Gravel, ya lucky git.

Here is us making do with a cup a plain mud.

On a more serious note ALDI is one of the more reasonably priced establishments by my guess.

Waitrose, Marks & Spencer, or even Sainsbury's is what i would call posh.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Agreed. Lidl does some great Scotch for cheap money. Aldi, too.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well, I saw the father-in-law staggering around like he had been hit by a bus, wheezing, and holding on to anything to keep his balance, i said to him you had better go to the doc and get some antibiotics, he said he had just come back and they don't prescribe them unless really necessary. He really likes his doctor. . I said lets get to the emergency medical clinic., the Nurse said what's the problem, I said this man needs antibiotics fast. She took him in to the emergency Doc and said the Doctor agrees with you, and after a couple of Amoxicillin, he was out of the woods. So his Doc had some sort of directive to hold the antibiotics back, and the emergency doc just prescribed what was necessary. So there you go, I know enough to realize he was about to croak, why didn't the doc?

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Nice anecdote.

A couple of questions through did you ever happen to find out why the man was unwell or the reason he required Amoxicillin?

Also, Amoxicillin relieves symptoms in less than 72 hours, but is consistent with the use of multiple doses per day.

So i can't see how he was fine and dandy after consuming only a couple of Amoxicillin, did you happen to ask why?

Or if there had been any other medication administered?

Again the reason GP chooses not to hand out penicillin like sweets is down to it becoming less effective over time.

As to your assumption, "his Doc had some sort of directive to hold the antibiotics back" that's a mere supposition on your part.

My Mrs and the mother-in-law get prescribed antibiotics down to chest infections, nobody holding back their use if they are required far as i can establish.

But GPs are indeed encouraged not to hand them out like candy for very obvious reasons.
edit on 19-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join