It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes to Belarus how it's going to go down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Can I ask those on here who know such things, what sort of "tactical nukes" have been deployed and how powerful are they compared to the Hiroshima one?

Lukashenko Claims 3 times as powerful.

That’s speculative as I’m sure the actual details are going to be secret to some extent.

Lukashenko Isn’t in the best of health though, he’s had a couple of hospital visits in the last few months. Wonder what happens if he resigns or passes and Belarus is hosting Russian nukes. A country who’s only had one leader since the fall of the USSR might become unstable.

I’m guessing Russia would have to take a larger role there to save Western Europe from potential catastrophe lol.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sounds a bit more than tactical!

If Lukashenko pops his clogs, I'd bet that Putin would start a "Special Peacekeeping Operation" there.

Probably some Nazis there. Somewhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

That is the only real solution.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndrewCauser

Only if you support invady murderous Dictators, as some regrettably do?

It's called "appeasement". Never a good thing.
edit on 16-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndrewCauser

That may well be in the midden full of broken bottles that is the mind of Vladimir Putin.

However, anyone of actual sound mind realizes that you don't pander to tyrants or allow them to take whatever they please.
edit on 16-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This does kinda worry me as Belarus is sufficiently distanced from Russia to maybe make mad vlad think he can deny it was him that authorised it...say if he got the Belarussians to blow up a Ukrainian armoured column...Once that happens we are either all in on the pair of them or we have to sit back and let Ukraine burn.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
This does kinda worry me as Belarus is sufficiently distanced from Russia to maybe make mad vlad think he can deny it was him that authorised it...say if he got the Belarussians to blow up a Ukrainian armoured column...Once that happens we are either all in on the pair of them or we have to sit back and let Ukraine burn.

Not at all.

Either Putin "endorses" the Belarus action, which the world (ie., the West) then treats as a nuclear attack by Russia itself (see my previous post)....

Or Putin denies any and all involvement in actions taken by "entirely independent" Belarus (essentially throwing Belarus "under the bus"), leaving Belarus to be "surgically neutralized" by the West's "precision "scalpels"....

Perhaps some of them nuclear as well?

Just to prove to Putin that the "procedure" was done definitively.
edit on 16-6-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ukraine belongs to Russia, so they basically are invading their own territory! That's what you not aware of! a reply to: schuyler

edit on 16-6-2023 by Talaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Talaria

Ukraine belongs to Russia....

How do you figure that out?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Talaria

I think the United Nations may have something to say about that.

Ukraine belongs to the people that live there.

And they are not up for capitulation to the Russian invaders.

edit on 16-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

A missile launched from Belarus would be treated as an attack by Russia

A similar scenario was quoted by JFK during Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 Kennedy declared that an missile launched
from Cuba against any target in the Western Hemisphere as attack by Soviet Union against United States prompting
a full retaliatory strike against Soviet Union

www.youtube.com...

Anything coming from Belarus would be treated as being launched by Putin himself prompting a response against Russia

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join