It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicola Sturgeon Arrested in Connection with SNP Finances Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nicola Sturgeon is currently in police custody and is being questioned by detectives in connection with the investigation into the Scottish National Party's finances and the whereabouts of £600,000 of funding , her arrest comes after the arrests of both her husband and former party chief executive Peter Murrell and party treasurer Colin Beattie.

Scotland's former first minister was detained as a suspect and is currently being questioned by detectives.

A Police Scotland statement said: "A 52-year-old woman has today, Sunday, 11 June, 2023, been arrested as a suspect in connection with the ongoing investigation into the funding and finances of the Scottish National Party.

"The woman is in custody and is being questioned by Police Scotland detectives.

"A report will be sent to the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service."
news.sky.com...

I know one shouldn't gloat but ....

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Took the cops long enough to get around to it, her being under suspicion for a month or so now? Plenty of time for her to destroy evidence.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The head of Scotland's prosecution service took care of that mate.

Call for inquiry into Crown's 'two-week delay' of Sturgeon search warrant

The Crown Office was made aware of the warrant request on March 20 – during the SNP leadership contest – but it wasn't approved and sent to a sheriff until April 3. MacAskill said the delay was to ensure the search wouldn't take place during the SNP's contest to find a leader to succeed Sturgeon as first minister.
news.stv.tv...#:~:text=The%20Cr own%20Office%20was%20made,succeed%20Sturgeon%20as%20first%20minister.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I've been calling this little cow out for years, she is and always has been motivated by her own personal gain. Corrupt, power hungry little bitch getting exactly what she deserves. Still, the masses will back the next impostor who purports to fight for freedom and independence when the reality is they're completely opposed to both of those concepts.
edit on 11/6/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Shes been released without charge according to the news-Probably the cops didn't have a big enough fish tank to keep her in,so it was "catch and release."

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Shes been released without charge according to the news

No great surprise , it's up to the Scottish prosecution service now I guess.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm amazed why anyone would think Scottish politicians are any less corrupt, amoral and self-serving than those from the rest of the UK....or Europe, or USA or anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Hmmm....Boris resigns before the verdict comes out...Nicola gets nicked the same weekend.

And the Crown Ofice pondered for a couple of weeks of nicking Sturgeon.

Funny that.

One corruption burying another I suggest.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

I don't think it's any coincidence that the majority of Western leaders have either quit or are undergoing a political crisis. They went too far with the criminal behavior and clearly the white hats are fighting back. Still, cutting off one arm of the octopus will do nothing other than create an opportunity for another to grow in its place.

Leaders die while their ideologies live on.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OH SWEET GLORY! The overstuffed piece of haggis is getting cuffed....lets hope she gets stuffed as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I wouldn't let my dog jump on it.

Clearly the trans prisoner agenda was for him/her/it's/their own benefit. Once they discover the hidden sausage it's gonna have to explain why they're in a male prison.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
OH SWEET GLORY! The overstuffed piece of haggis is getting cuffed....lets hope she gets stuffed as well.

If I could invoke the man from Dundee, it would be
I pray thus: "..an insult to sheep stomachs everywhere"

new topics

top topics

join