It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter jets circle UAP in Michigan, on June 3rd....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The witnesses, four, saw this in broad daylight, and was described as an "aerial dogfight."

Description of the UAP was a white metallic disc.

I must say, have not come across anything like this for awhile:

NUFORC receives 10 to 20 UFO reports each day. Our standard procedure is to review and post these reports in batches, however we felt the following incident was significant enough to release earlier. On June 3, four witnesses observed what was described as an aerial “dogfight” between 2 jets and a UAP over a Meijer’s grocery store in Bad Axe Michigan. Here is their report:

Quiet afternoon no signs of planes it’s, 10 am, in the parking lot of the storage unit across from Miejers. Myself, my wife and 2 Co workers were helping move my camper! Suddenly ear shattering afterburner on 2 what I think were F-16 or F-22 were flying together whilst dogfighting something I couldn’t see at first. They would circle fast as they could looking intently for something. Circling the sun around about 2 or 3 times and suddenly there was this white/metallic disc hard to see because it was shining with the sun, it seemed to hide in the sun from the fighters, whom obviously couldn’t see it. The UAP was extremely fast it was capable of overtaking and outmanuvering the fighter jets with extreme ease. It would overtake a jet, stop suddenly and seemed to turn toward the incoming jet like spin in there direction without moving. The jet would shoot out anti missile flares like it was under direct attack. The UAP was also comfortable to just spin again and make the next jet flanking shoot its anti missile flares! There was clear distress. The fighters took off together repeating this attack approximately 3 times before taking off in an earshattering retreat. The UAP sat in the sun a moment longer and seemed to circle the area almost as in a victory lap, it then departed with absolutely no sound in the complete opposite direction as the fighter jets had flown. To be clear when the UAP was stationary and the jets had flown away everytime the 3 attempts and the retreat the only clear sound of a airplane was the fighters who seemed to be intercepting this sudden threat. I did not see if the UAP had shot anything I could define as a weapon. And the fact that the dogfight happened almost entirely in the rays of the sun my galaxy s22 ultra was not able to get anything other than a blinding glare and noise

Four witnesses witness aerial dogfight between fighter jets and UAP.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Interesting if true.....if it's ignored by the MSM it may well BE true. However, its my understanding the US Airforce is under stand down orders as far as UAP objects are concerned. They've been told not to engage UFO/UAP's without approval

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Interesting. Have not hear that about the Air Forces official stance on things like this. I am think they must have gotten approval on this...will follow if any further comments are posted. Davenport is asking for any more.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Any photos?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Any photos?

My thoughts exactly. Two sightings in two months. Both posted on ATS in the last day. Both with no photos. In this day and age?!?! SMH

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Note: Bad Axe Camp, Michigan, USA, established in 1861.

Triangulating landing strips and militarized installations "decommissioned" and other-wise was fun, but I can't even speculate on where the jets were deployed from, nor the UFO.

Although I am imagining a pissed off and crazy UFO pilot giving the NWO some well deserved crap for the audacity of giving chase. Haha

And thank you for posting the link. I will add NUFORC to my list of good stuff online.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Bad Axe is in the Thumb training area for the Air Force so dog fights are nothing out of the ordinary. It's restricted space and summer training would be going 24-7. Now a UFO might just be a target or something. I'll ask a friend of mine.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell
Which might as well be a whole separate country (the thumb) cause those people live by their own set of rules. LOL And they don't like outsiders much.

Interesting to see something from MI. Although there are lots of stories, surrounding the lakes and UFO's.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

With the disclosures of us working with aliens and reverse engineering their technology, my first impression of this is that it was some sort of exercise in defensive tactics. I mean, to me, it does not make sense to shoot it down when we already have many crashed craft to reverse engineer.

Did I read your article correctly, only flares were used by the jets?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Im getting ready for the biden fake alien invasion to go down. This reinforces my sarcastic thoughts.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Even Congress is telling these whistleblowers and other people coming forward that if they have no hard evidence... Or even medium evidence... save their testimonies.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Some things that caught my attention:

Quiet afternoon no signs of planes it’s, 10 am.

Afternoon or 10 AM? It can't be both.

flying together whilst dogfighting something

Aerial combat is not one of my strong points, but I find the above strange, as I don't remember earing about two fighters flying together while dogfighting something, it doesn't sound like a good strategy, but I may be wrong.

Circling the sun around about 2 or 3 times and suddenly there was this white/metallic disc hard to see because it was shining with the sun, it seemed to hide in the sun from the fighters, whom obviously couldn’t see it.

So, the witnesses saw the disc circling the Sun that was hard to see because it was shining with the Sun and the fighters couldn't see it.
The only way the fighters wouldn't see the disc was if the disc was above both fighters, directly between them and the Sun. If that was the case, it would only be hard to see from the ground if the fighters and disc were in a direct line between the Sun and the witnesses. If the disc moved to the sides it would be easier to see, both from the fighters and the witnesses.

This sounds more like something someone would say without having seen it.

And the fact that the dogfight happened almost entirely in the rays of the sun my galaxy s22 ultra was not able to get anything other than a blinding glare and noise

Not convinced about this either. For that to happen the disc and both fighters would have to be moving in a very small area close to the Sun's apparent position.

Everything sounds fake to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If TPTB want us to believe in aliens and UAP's they're going to have to give us some (manufactured) evidence for 'disclosure' to accepted as truth.

I saw my first 'UFO' 68 years ago, back in the day when they would cause all vehicle engines to die and horns to blare non-stop. The technology sure has come a long way.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If TPTB want us to believe in aliens and UAP's they're going to have to give us some (manufactured) evidence for 'disclosure' to accepted as truth.

I saw my first 'UFO' 68 years ago, back in the day when they would cause all vehicle engines to die and horns to blare non-stop. The technology sure has come a long way.

I saw my first UFO 58 years ago and, yes, it appears the craft design hasn't changed at all. Maybe the idea is you don't mess with what works well.

There may be physical evidence out there, the question is what are we to think about it? Do we think ordinary people actually collected pieces of crashed other-worldly, other-dimensional craft, or are there secretive factions more technologically advanced than we can ever know?

We have independent scientists, like Dr. Nolan, actually studying these meta materials, assumed to be of non-human origin.

However, Dr. Nolan does admit that just a piece of metal is not sufficient evidence but challenges others to study it too.

The evidence we seem to want and need is extremely advanced technology that we would consider to be magic.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

My understanding from listening to Richard Dolan speechs and videos is that in the 1950's the US Airforce engaged UFO's on multiple occasions with disastrous results. Per Dolan, dozens of US aircraft were shot out of the sky. Shortly thereafter, the US prohibited attacks on alien craft and then shortly thereafter Eisenhower had his famous meetings with aliens at an air force base in which, among other things, the US agreed to stop shooting at the UFO's.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nope. This story is fake.

Too many plot holes.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

We had 2 + 2 fighter jets southbound in tandem along our Detroit to Lake Erie boarder, south-lake-bound.

That was aprox 3pm.
edit on 06234030America/ChicagoThu, 08 Jun 2023 10:45:40 -050045202300000040 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.dvidshub.net...

www.alpenacrtc.ang.af.mil...

Training area

edit on 0649kAmerica/ChicagoThursdayThursday by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Selfridge Air National Guard Base...Michigan, Chesterfield township

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I could be wrong but with the plethora of flight trackers as well as other resources wouldn't there likely be ways to verify atleast some aspects of this story online?

Usually, if jets are scrambled somebody picks it up

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join