It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sex trafficking a 34 billion dollar business

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
JPMorgan fined $4 million for deleting 47 million emails including some requested in subpoenas

The Securities and Exchange Commission fined JPMorgan Chase $4 million for mistakenly deleting 47 million emails, many of which the regulator was trying to access as part of multiple probes.

I'm guessing that at least one of the probes involves Epstein.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nothing more disgusting to me than child trafficking or people using children as pawns for their agenda, such as our current educational system or the current administration is doing. I will fight to my death for children to be children and have a fair chance in life as I did without all the bs being dumped on them. FFS they have enough to deal with growing up without adults piling more confusing bs on their platter

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It looks like Mel Gibson was involved with a human trafficking documentary after all.

To be released on the 4th of July, "The Sound of Freedom"

Jim Caviezel’s New Film “Sound of Freedom” Targets the Evils of Human Trafficking

edit on 3-7-2023 by IndieA because: Added Article

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Evidently the movie has been released and even though it is playing in a limited number of theaters it was Number 1 at the box office ! youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

LIBERALS hate the movie, which must mean its very VERY GOOD!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Of course those who are pro-abortion are also pro-child trafficking and abuse. Just different compartments in the same sick house of evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
California Assembly Democrats Block Bill to Fight Sex Trafficking of Minors - LINK

A bill to make sex trafficking a felony once again in California was blocked Tuesday in the Assembly Public Safety Committee by Democrats, after passing unanimously in the Senate.

Currently human trafficking is defined as a “non-serious” crime which means the act of human trafficking cannot be considered a strike under California’s Three Strikes law.

edit on 13-7-2023 by TarantulaBite because: One of the youtube links won't work

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

So you Wanna KNOW some Conspiracies that are MAYBE True ? Well.......

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everything in this World is Connected . Our Present Version of " Civilization " is Completely Contrived and Manipulated . A Terrible Realization We All will Except Eventually ......(

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Pick Out Just ONE of the Conspiracies I Posted in that Video Link that are Not MAYBE True . A Truth Really Is Stranger than just a " Fiction " Sometimes.......

edit on 18-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Pick Out Just ONE of the Conspiracies I Posted in that Video Link that are Not MAYBE True . A Truth Really Is Stranger than just a " Fiction " Sometimes.......

You posted 9 hours of someone reading Reddit posts, the very first of which sounded like made-up garbage by someone who plays too much video games.

How about we all just stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Child Sex Trafficking was mentioned in that Video if you had Looked for it . I cannot Help if you have a Short Attention Span and are to Lazy to Look for it .........

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You posted 9 HOURS of someone reading Reddit post, yeah, I'm sure a lot of things are mentioned.

I put up with about 10 minutes of that nonsense and moved on. I don't need someone else to read Reddit to me, thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

You posted 9 HOURS of someone reading Reddit post, yeah, I'm sure a lot of things are mentioned.

I put up with about 10 minutes of that nonsense and moved on. I don't need someone else to read Reddit to me, thanks.

You just Proved my Point..............

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If something you posted in that 9 hour video relates to this thread, you should cite the hour and minute marks, and not expect people to digest 9 hours of what could be select mental poison, and is definitely at the very least, someone reading Reddit posts for 9 hours. Then you accuse me of having a short attention span, how lame.

I almost suspect that you are attempting to derail this thread which is about a very serious subject.

edit on 19-8-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join