It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sex trafficking a 34 billion dollar business

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I know of several incidents where children that are caught up in the web are forced to lure other children into the web.

Also know of a case where a woman claiming to be the mother of one of the children made friends with a parent. When she had tricked the parents into trusting her, she arranged for a weekend get away for her supposed daughter, and invited the parent’s child.

She left town with the child and disappeared. The child was found several months later during a human trafficking sting.

I know of cases that would make most people with children never sleep another peaceful night, but monsters don’t need any encouragement.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
No doubt in my mind it’s why Putin is the richest man in the world.

Yawn. 🙄

I can't wait to see the next massive psy-op the media addicts bleat on obsessively about for a year.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
a reply to: SigmaXSquared

You trust AP to be a reliable source of this info?

Sure is interesting that Mel was wearing the hat with that guy's organizations logo, giving a thumbs up, no?

Time will tell I suppose.

When i googled this subject, there were half a dozen or more sources. I didnt share them all because the one source I was digging for, Gibson himself offered not a single word of corroboration. Wearing a hat is not a statement but a gesture especially when it's copied from his page and captioned after the fact by third party.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Like I said, time will tell.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to:NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yeah, it almost seems like an uphill battle at times. But one certainly worth waging.

It really pisses me off when the media and governments just focus on ridiculousness like smoke from wildfires or he said she said political sideshows, when this sickness is spreading faster than we know. Mind you, they're all in on it in one way or another.

Sorry to hear you have to live with that intimate knowledge of such evil.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

D.U.M.Bs

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The person says he isn't financially backing a film. Lot of room for interpretation there, while protecting his client.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I love my job. I hate the reason my job is needed.

I work with a large team of professionals that are very good at what they do. Most of them are crime focused. Their job is to find the bad guys and get them off the street.

My job is victim centered. The victim is not a victim to me. They are my patients and the total focus of almost everything my job entails. I love being able to be there for my patients when they need me the most. In the middle of the chaos of reporting and dealing with a traumatic experience, I am there to advocate for my patients. I provide mental and moral support, as well as medical health care and I collect evidentiary material.

The things I don't like about my job is that my patient has been the victim of trauma, depositions, subpoenas, and court.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I guess it is hard to wrap your head around the sheer size of this. This is not new and lots of people would have to be complicit and even helping it occur.
I think this is bigger than you can imagine. Where are all these children disappearing to and what else is going on other than the rape of innocents?

How much child sacrifice is taking place?
How many are being hunted in games?
How many are being eaten by cannibalism?

Deep down we know this probably goes on.

How many are having their organs harvested?

Why wasn't there an investigation into why inexpensive items, with item numbers that linked to missing teens when searched on Yandex, were listed on Wayfair for around $10,000. I verified these facts myself, yet Wayfair was able to tell everyone that there was "nothing to see here", the media supported this claim, and as far as I can tell, there was never a serious investigation into what was taking place.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

God bless people like yourself.

I used to work on the frontlines as a paramedic and as well as a youth care worker at different times in my distant past. Eventually had to stop it all and just shift gears as it all became a bit much for me to cope with personally. As well, I found the systems I worked in were a bit misguided. Not all terrible, but the government is unfortunately short sighted, though they do try.

Thank you for being passionate about what you do. It's hard work, but definitely rewarding.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I remember hearing about the Wayfair thing a few years ago. Do you have anything to share in relation to what you found? Perhaps thread worthy of itself?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: IndieA

I remember hearing about the Wayfair thing a few years ago. Do you have anything to share in relation to what you found? Perhaps thread worthy of itself?

I didn't dig too deep and I'll keep this short.

The media mostly focused on overpriced storage cabinets being sold, but I found active listings of the same $20 pillow also being sold for $8,000 to $10,000 in multiple listings. When a number that was included in these listings was searched on Yandex (a Russian search engine) it would bring up a person from a missing persons list. All of the missing people that I saw were Latino and black girls between the age of 14 and 17. I think I verified this for 3 or 4 listings. One of the girls that was reported on in social media, was not missing and she made a YouTube video talking about it. She sounded very "urban" and blocked people from commenting, which kind of gave me the impression that she might have been covering for someone(s). One of the girls, a 15 year old, went missing from 15 minutes away from a quiet town where I grew up, and where some of my family still lives, so that hit close to home.

Years later, I try to make sense of it all.
One couple had apparently ordered one of the $10,000 cabinets to investigate and see if it would come with a person. It didn't. My thoughts now are that, if human trafficking was taking place on Wayfair, buyers would have had to already had some form of private and secure communication with traffickers in place. Wayfair could have served as a way to allow buyers to browse the available selection, and or, for traffickers to launder the money. The selection only could have been made on Wayfair, and the transactions could have been taking place elsewhere, but as far as I can tell and since there wasn't any investigation, the financial aspect of these transactions could have been taking place on Wayfair's books for all I know.

edit on 9-6-2023 by IndieA because: Added detail

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
RELATED 6.9.2023

Satan-owned President Joe Biden says parents who are against Transgender transitions for children, are "UGLY" and "Hysterical" and "Prejudiced".

Source: www.breitbart.com...

I guess the arrogant President who abused his own daughter sexually, wants every parent to be a radical nutjob.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

Here's the thing: we all know this to be true as well. Every one of us knows that Epstein didn't traffic to himself. We all know that crimes of the worst magnitude have been ignored.

Does this make us all complicit? I'd say so.

I'd never even heard of Epstein until he was arrested. What we believe and what can be proven via the law are two different things.

You can speak for yourself and feel complicit, but certainly you do not speak for me or how I feel about any complicity.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

The person says he isn't financially backing a film. Lot of room for interpretation there, while protecting his client.

fair enough. for what its worth, I strongly hope its true and his documentary lands like a meteor.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thanatos0042

He was arrested a long time ago, and how many of the men or women Epstein trafficked to have been arrested? I'll wait.

(Btw: I was responding to a poster who said if Gibson knew about what was going on and didn't do anything about it, he would be complicit. By pointing out the fact that we all know this is happening as evidenced by Epstein and his government protected black book, I was questioning this notion.)
edit on 13-6-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Thanatos0042

He was arrested a long time ago, and how many of the men or women Epstein trafficked to have been arrested? I'll wait.

(Btw: I was responding to a poster who said if Gibson knew about what was going on and didn't do anything about it, he would be complicit. By pointing out the fact that we all know this is happening as evidenced by Epstein and his government protected black book, I was questioning this notion.)

Yep, I do remember his arrest and murder. I remember theories and circumstances all involved. And I'm not sure any have, though I think I remember something about this and a Prince of England..andrew of phillip...my memory is fuzzy on the details at the moment.

Sorry, I didn't connect you to responding about Gibson. That explains everything and my missing context

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared

You trust AP to be a reliable source of this info?

Sure is interesting that Mel was wearing the hat with that guy's organizations logo, giving a thumbs up, no?

Time will tell I suppose.

When i googled this subject, there were half a dozen or more sources. I didnt share them all because the one source I was digging for, Gibson himself offered not a single word of corroboration. Wearing a hat is not a statement but a gesture especially when it's copied from his page and captioned after the fact by third party.

either mr gibson has fully committed to operating under cover or there is no operation

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I read recently that there are 40 million people in the world today that fall into a level of slavery, and half of them are children. Divide 34 billion by 20 million is only 1700 per, so makes sense to me.

edit on 17-6-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Mel Gibson is not making a child sex trafficking documentary, publicist says

CLAIM: Mel Gibson is making a multi-part documentary on child sex trafficking

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The actor’s publicist says he isn’t making any documentary about child sex trafficking. The founder of a Utah anti-trafficking nonprofit has previously suggested the actor provided initial support for a documentary in development, but he confirmed to The Associated Press that Gibson is not involved in making the film.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join