It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a weird one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I can't recall this clip from any movie, that I have ever seen before. But it has been mentioned that Joe Biden wears a mask, walks like an automaton. Then when you think that the humanoid robots making their way on the market, will not be as advanced as the ones owned and operated by the military, we might have a rare observation when one of these avatars goes offline and needs a technician. Anyway, take a look at this www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

who knows anymore, nothing much surprises me at this point

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The video playing in the background of "troops" & "robot" is not just pixelated, it looks animated... like a cut-scene from a vintage computer game such as Red Alert.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That didn't look like a robot to me, it looked like a very dead Joe Biden corpse being carried away. The only difference between Joe Biden and a corpse is one has a death certificate.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

But it has been mentioned that Joe Biden wears a mask, walks like an automaton.

lol mate that is simply because Joe Biden is old and in full fledged Dementia , He is Waaaaaaaaaaay to old to be President he should have retired years ago .

Go to a Nursing home and just watch people , you will see dozens of people who look just like Joe Biden except with Joe Biden they keep injecting him with Botox and giving him God knows what medicine so he just seems even more weird.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

If you have a few good shots of Joe, and then suddenly you realize that the shots are showing a person with different features, you would ask why would a person have had surgery on his ear lobes, and then you see a mask with pull tabs, then it is logical to ask is Joe Biden, a bit like a product that gets rolled out when required. Someone has done a few vids on before and after shots, have a look. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I always knew there was something up with Biden when he came to Ireland and you told us we weren't capable of protecting him.
I thought well he must have been assassinated here because your man on ATS said that. Even though every president going back to Kennedy has come here.

So they were all fakes because we couldnt protect them right?

You're onto something here this could be the big one

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This is hilariously fake. In all honesty, it's an insult to robots. I'd rather have a robot running things than this vegetable.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I have seen some really weird and disturbing videos about Biden, deep fakes and masks. They pop up in my feed on FB. It was even creepier to me as I had just watched a video from a former CIA agent who worked with making these masks decades ago! There was a person in the audience in a mask and nobody knew it was a mask. It was so creepy!!!

It would not surprise me in the least bit if Biden isn't the real Biden and just a puppet in a mask. Biden needs to be at home getting treatment.....unless he is already gone

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I can't recall this clip from any movie, that I have ever seen before. But it has been mentioned that Joe Biden wears a mask, walks like an automaton. Then when you think that the humanoid robots making their way on the market, will not be as advanced as the ones owned and operated by the military, we might have a rare observation when one of these avatars goes offline and needs a technician. Anyway, take a look at this www.bitchute.com...

I love some of your posts but this one is absolutely hilarious.

Almost all old people walk like robots! They are stiff and old.
It can also be a sign of dementia and even parkinsons.

top topics

join