It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It looks like dems fear everyone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: network dude

The best we can hope for is the Present Pres and V.P get removed from office and the speaker of the house serves out the remaining time until the next election. Biden could be carried in a casket to a polling station and under this corrupt banana republic system and he would still win.

The real Joe Biden may already be in a casket.

There have been so many people with good evidence that there are several body doubles out there.

You are so right, Joe will win the next election, dead or alive, because the people controlling the "puppet" that is Joe Biden will ensure that happens. Even if he doesn't get a single real vote, he'll win.

Perhaps the best proof: Earlobes!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

It looks like dems fear everyone

Remind me, who is it calling in bomb threats to Target because they're afraid of a rainbow?

That's a lefty thing, stop trying to pawn your people off on us. We don't want them.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

that post didn't age well at all.

link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: network dude

The best we can hope for is the Present Pres and V.P get removed from office and the speaker of the house serves out the remaining time until the next election. Biden could be carried in a casket to a polling station and under this corrupt banana republic system and he would still win.

The real Joe Biden may already be in a casket.

There have been so many people with good evidence that there are several body doubles out there.

You are so right, Joe will win the next election, dead or alive, because the people controlling the "puppet" that is Joe Biden will ensure that happens. Even if he doesn't get a single real vote, he'll win.

Perhaps the best proof: Earlobes!

Got an extra toe in that Crow's Foot, too.

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The Quanon shaman is selling merchandise now!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Goddamn, the grift is strong. Why? Because there are so many idiots to fleece.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: frogs453

But it's good to know that you don't fear Trump anymore.

He specifically said I was afraid.

you poor dear. You really are afraid aren't you.

Haha, nope. I'm not afraid of much actually. I've made it through target and my liquor store safely, and my children have not been indoctrinated, abused by drag queens, or made uncomfortable by history. I'm not in fear of the narcissistic grifter impacting my life in any way. And I live in a state that if my daughter encounters a situation during her pregnancy that may kill her, I don't have to worry that she may become septic or lose half her blood before she can be treated. We're actually good over here! But thanks for your concern.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

that post didn't age well at all.

Democrats think everybody acts like them, that's why they think they know us and call us racists, cultists, homophobes, and everything else they are.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

But it's good to know that you don't fear Trump anymore.

He specifically said I was afraid.

you poor dear. You really are afraid aren't you.

Haha, nope. I'm not afraid of much actually. I've made it through target and my liquor store safely, and my children have not been indoctrinated, abused by drag queens, or made uncomfortable by history. I'm not in fear of the narcissistic grifter impacting my life in any way. And I live in a state that if my daughter encounters a situation during her pregnancy that may kill her, I don't have to worry that she may become septic or lose half her blood before she can be treated. We're actually good over here! But thanks for your concern.

Ditto.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You're actually quite lucky the SCOTUS kicked out RvW; now the libs have set up funding to transport anyone wanting an abortion to pay for all expenses-up to $5,000.00- to cover costs.

Conversely, your daughter might consider NOT rolling the dice and opt for adoption over such a high risk of procreating herself.

Life is full of difficult choices, and perhaps considering what's best for a fetus-considering the high odds of 'not good'-over personal wants would be the most mature decision.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

I haven't heard that! Who? Got a name and social media so we can see exactly who they are and what they are getting up to?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

The Quanon shaman is selling merchandise now!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Goddamn, the grift is strong. Why? Because there are so many idiots to fleece.

You better buy some to disguise yourself for when the big, scary Q Shaman takes over the world.
Liberals will stick out like a sore thumb.

I can’t decide if you Liberals are crazy or just stupid, it’s a very fine line.

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Ive heard that RDS is even worse than Trump! He wants to take us all back 100 years!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What??

You sound triggered. Hurry and get your merch before it sells out like Donnie’s digital photos of himself wearing superpower costumes.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It says more about you that you don't see an issue with tranny clothing for kids or a store that has direct ties to a group that pushes the tranny agenda in schools.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It says more about you that you don't see an issue with tranny clothing for kids or a store that has direct ties to a group that pushes the tranny agenda in schools.

I think these types prefer to have "tranny" kids. It's a form of Munchausen.

link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: dandandat2

Ive heard that RDS is even worse than Trump! He wants to take us all back 100 years!

Democrats are already doing that by erasing all the rights that women have fought for, for so long. They're also trying to crash us economically, something else that happened almost 100 years ago.

link   

What??

You sound triggered. Hurry and get your merch before it sells out like Donnie’s digital photos of himself wearing superpower costumes.

Triggered by what YOU type? Just stop.
Q Anon means nothing to me…..check the thread, I’ve never so much as read it, let alone posted in it.

I get it though…..facts and the truth hurt you guys. A lot.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: LSU2018

I think these types prefer to have "tranny" kids. It's a form of Munchausen.

Agreed. They sure don't seem to have an issue with it. I preferred the days (less than a decade ago) where it was only done in a joking manner.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What??

Triggered by what YOU type? Just stop.
Q Anon means nothing to me…..check the thread, I’ve never so much as read it, let alone posted in it.

I get it though…..facts and the truth hurt you guys. A lot.

You know the saying... To piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.
edit on 31-5-2023 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That's exactly what I thought when I heard the foaming talking head blathering about DeSantis. Who are they kidding?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join