It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It looks like dems fear everyone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"For much of the establishment media today, there is a need to create a boogeyman out of whichever right-of-center politician is most likely to disrupt their preferred ideological vision," DePauw University journalism professor Jeffrey McCall told Fox News Digital.

"Trump made it easy for the progressive media to attack him as a threat to democracy, but even before that, the ideologically driven media made out George W. Bush, and presidential candidates John McCain and Mitt Romney, of all people, as dangerous threats to the media's preferred order," McCall continued. "The left-of-center media is now going after DeSantis as a sort of preemptive strike to establish a narrative that can be continued should DeSantis emerge as the GOP nominee."

Move over Trump, you are no longer the biggest "threat to democracy" we face. And all that is subject to change, depending on whom is polling highest against Sleepy Joe. As most know and understand, it would take universal mail in ballots for Biden to win a second term. His presidency is a disaster only overshadowed by his VP's totally dismal record. So a team of losers is seeking re-election. They have the full backing of the MSM. Hiding his scandals, gaslighting the public, and burying stories that would shed light on the truth about him. But even all that won't be enough to hide the reality that people see and feel.

And to put the cherry on top, WOKE is the direction of the left. Full speed ahead. Sneaking in transgender laws in the middle of the night, and pushing for dudes in dresses to be the winners of women's sports. (can we even call it that anymore?) I don't go asking left leaning people who they feel about the left erasing women, those whom I do know, haven't been paying attention to this, and have no idea it's happening. Apparently CNN doesn't report on it.

So I suppose I'll ask, but I doubt we will see any replies that answer the question, "Is this really want you want?"

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Just wait until MSNBC starts having their good friend Donald Trump on regularly to help disparage our new dictator and chief Ron DeSantis.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The best we can hope for is the Present Pres and V.P get removed from office and the speaker of the house serves out the remaining time until the next election. Biden could be carried in a casket to a polling station and under this corrupt banana republic system and he would still win.

edit on 727stk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Remind me, who is it calling in bomb threats to Target because they're afraid of a rainbow?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Remind me, who is it calling in bomb threats to Target because they're afraid of a rainbow?

I'll go with a nut job for 100 Alex. Or is the real answer All Republican's ever?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Several Targets also received bomb threats over Memorial Day weekend related to the controversy, according to Cleveland 19 News. The threats reportedly called for the return of LGBTQ+ items to the shelves, according to the local news outlet, which said it received the bomb threats.

Source

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Several Targets also received bomb threats over Memorial Day weekend related to the controversy, according to Cleveland 19 News. The threats reportedly called for the return of LGBTQ+ items to the shelves, according to the local news outlet, which said it received the bomb threats.

Source

Oh my, so LWNJ. WHODATHUNKIT.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It's not the "dems", unless you mean "demons" because evil people have their reality lobe of the brain damaged.

This is a worldwide phenomena.
Hit 'em harder.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
That's funny! First you were told be to scared of Antifa. Posts everywhere here about it. They were lurking every where, they were going to attack you in your homes and cars. Trump changed laws to increase penalties. Then it was CRT. Posts everywhere about it. Laws made all over the place. Books taken off the shelves about the first black baseball player and Gorman's inauguration speech pulled off the shelf. People attacking and threatening school boards and teachers. Next up beer cans and pride displays. Instead of just walking past them, have to shoot up cases of beer and knock down displays. More laws. More threads here with people dang near fainting over ads that came out 2 and 3 years ago that they never even knew about. I mean I hate to tell you, but I've never seen such fear. Wonder what they will have you fear next.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Nobody.
It’s the losers that want to jam rainbows up everyone’s asses calling in the bomb threats.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Your crowd are afraid of rainbows, a man dressed as woman (super scary) and books with any mention of slavery or gay people,.

😂

Loads of projection from the OP lately, I find that interesting…

You all weren’t at all terrified of Hilary? Really? Or, Joe? Please..

You all are literally freaking over “woke” and the “elites” tho I think you don’t have any idea what they mean, lol. Snowflakes.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
SORRY TO MAKE YOU AWARE OF THE SHADOW OF TRUTH AND THAT IS ALL IN POWER ARE MISLEADING THEIR HEARTS OF TRUTH FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. I, AS AN AMERICAN OF A FOREIGN WAR BELIEVE ONLY ONE THING AND IS THOSE IN POWER WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO REMAIN IN POWER.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
That's funny! First you were told be to scared of Antifa. Posts everywhere here about it. They were lurking every where, they were going to attack you in your homes and cars. Trump changed laws to increase penalties. Then it was CRT. Posts everywhere about it. Laws made all over the place. Books taken off the shelves about the first black baseball player and Gorman's inauguration speech pulled off the shelf. People attacking and threatening school boards and teachers. Next up beer cans and pride displays. Instead of just walking past them, have to shoot up cases of beer and knock down displays. More laws. More threads here with people dang near fainting over ads that came out 2 and 3 years ago that they never even knew about. I mean I hate to tell you, but I've never seen such fear. Wonder what they will have you fear next.

LOL, you sound triggered. Kid Rock shot beer. Many people chose to boycott the beer over their marketing choices to send a message. Instead of just buying it.

But it's good to know that you don't fear Trump anymore. Maybe now you will stop bringing him into every thread that has nothing to do with him. One can only hope.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Your crowd are afraid of rainbows, a man dressed as woman (super scary) and books with any mention of slavery or gay people,.

😂

You all are literally freaking over “woke” and the “elites” tho I think you don’t have any idea what they mean, lol. Snowflakes.

it sounds like things are working. letting normies know what the radical idiot left is doing has been a fruitful exercise.
And the left fears anyone from the right. maximum division. at this pace, it will be mere days before some crazy lunatic leftie calls in bomb threats to Target to force them to put the tuck friendly kids ware back on the shelf.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

😂

Word salad as usual.
Kramala would be proud.

We are just tired of you Leftists trying to destroy the country.
Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I was never afraid of the lying narcissistic grifter. I liked the Apprentice. It's the type of show that was perfect for him. And again, you've apparently missed all the threads where you've brought up Biden when the discussion was not at all about him.

Yes Kid Rock and others shot up cases of beer. Lol. Over one can. If you don't think it's fear, then it must be rage. Sad, but funny to most of us. Keep on boycotting. Chik fil-a is next up. Or Wal-Mart, or Kohls, there's a new one every day to be afraid of.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

And, we’re tired of the right and the crazies destroying the country.

Simple as that, sweetness.

Is JFK gonna be Trumps running mate? Lots of folks are hoping, so…

🤪

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I was never afraid of the lying narcissistic grifter.

Stop lying.
Remember when he was elected? The hand wringing? The pearl clutching? The pants pissing?
You guys are terrified of Trump because the truth hurts you guys.

Trump is why the divide between insanity and normalcy is so great in this country.
Trump exposed the Liberals/Leftists/Democrats for what they really are…..the world’s largest hate group.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

🤪

Exactly how is the right trying to destroy the country?
Let’s hear your version of it.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

🤪

Exactly how is the right trying to destroy the country?
Let’s hear your version of it.

Well I think 30 minutes was a sufficient length of time to wait for an answer.
But it’s crickets as usual.

The right is destroying the country Knoxie says?
No coherent answer, no facts on how that is happening.

No nothing, just hurt feelz.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join