It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: opethPA
So you don’t deny the form exists?
Or a whistleblower informed the elected officials of the form or its contents?
Do you deny congress subpoenaed the fbi for the document?
Do you deny the fbi failed to provide the document?
Do you deny the fbi now has offered to let the elected officials see the document?

I havent denied anything but i can play your game also.

Do you deny that this statement is a lie, "President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P.."

If it is not a lie please show me which source has confirmed that VP Biden accepted a 5 million dollar bribe.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What “game”?
You don’t want to answer simple questions then don’t.
These are not my claims, and I’m not doing time for the potential crimes.
Do i believe the elected officials, nope, I do not.
Do I believe there is a form that describes the event and behavior, yes I do.
If as described what is your suggestion for a remedy?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

So you don’t deny the form exists?
Or a whistleblower informed the elected officials of the form or its contents?
Do you deny congress subpoenaed the fbi for the document?
Do you deny the fbi failed to provide the document?
Do you deny the fbi now has offered to let the elected officials see the document?

I havent denied anything but i can play your game also.

Do you deny that this statement is a lie, "President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P.."

If it is not a lie please show me which source has confirmed that VP Biden accepted a 5 million dollar bribe.

-REFRESHER & Tie-In 5.31.2023

$1.3 Million was received from a Chinese Company and split between key Biden Crime Family members.

Source: oversight.house.gov...

Money, Gems, and Access was given to Biden family members as rewards/payoffs for what JOE BIDEN provided these foreign entities.

Special Counsel Robert HUR is most likely learning these things also, as part of his Criminal Investigation of Joe Biden and associates.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, May 29, 2023

The majority of News Media will have to force themselves to start reporting on these findings and revelations soon. The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY has been doing too many treasonous, and unethical, and immoral things, for too long. Only criminal assisters, and co-conspirators, will intentionally ignore reporting and talking about these bombshells.

Here is the latest...

A subpoenaed FBI informant file links President Joe Biden to a bribery scheme worth five million dollars, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) publicly disclosed.

Comer revealed the size of the alleged bribe Wednesday in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, who continues to stonewall Comer’s subpoena to obtain the unclassified document from the bureau.

In the letter threatening action, Comer pledged to hold the FBI in contempt of Congress if Wray does not provide the file.

The two men scheduled a meeting next week to discuss the dispute.

In addition to the sum of the alleged bribe, Comer’s letter revealed the date of the whistleblower’s tip to be June 30, 2020.

Comer issued the subpoena following legally protected disclosures by a whistleblower to Sen. Chuck Grassley’s (R-IA) office.
More at: cbnc.com... -and- www.breitbart.com...

Developments related to this particular Criminal Action of U.S. Treason by JOE BIDEN will be added, as they become known. There are several unrelated crimes being investigated as well.

-CareWeMust

So in summary, congress wants the raw notes from law enforcement about a specific event?
This isn’t speculation, this is actual raw fbi intelligence, correct?

YES. TODAY, FBI Director Wray tells Chairman Comer, "You can come to our office and view the document in a highly controlled setting. Because it's not classified, we have to be extra strict!"

Comer Responds: nypost.com...

But Joe Biden accessed and took home file-after-file of CLASSIFIED documents over many years!

AND KEPT THEM!

WHAT
THE
FU*K!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I just want to than you for this thread Care. I have been trying to follow it but have been working long hours and it's been impossible to keep up so I sincerely appreciate it!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
It’s one of the coolest things about this place.
Not much gets by.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
A confirmation the document exists is important, but what can they do with multiple unknown whistleblowers now.
The truth is out, and they don’t know exactly how much truth.

Wray doesn’t seem interested in doing time for anyone else.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what we know for fact, is that Comer and Grassley have asked for this specific document, and the FBI has not produced it.
Comer has used the 5 million dollar numbers on interviews. All of this is available to be found.

If that somehow doesn't match the OP, then that is a battle you will have to have with CWM.

But the facts exist, and based on the refusal to submit the document, proves it's real at the very least. The document itself isn't proof of a crime, but an accusation of one. The FBI must inform the house what investigative work has been done regarding this document.

This isn't about retribution, it's about corruption and crime. Remember, if Trump did bad things, he should also be held accountable to the law.

(dem montage of dem leaders all saying "nobody is above the law" inserted here)

The claim of this thread is that President Biden accepted a 5 million dollar bribe from another country.

All that is required is a single source that supports this claim.

Nothing said in this thread actually backs the thread title up.

Note im not saying that the FBI refusing the request did not occur. That can be verified easy enough. That doesnt make the claim of this thread any less fictional.

which is why I said this:

The document itself isn't proof of a crime, but an accusation of one. The FBI must inform the house what investigative work has been done regarding this document.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

what we know for fact, is that Comer and Grassley have asked for this specific document, and the FBI has not produced it.
Comer has used the 5 million dollar numbers on interviews. All of this is available to be found.

If that somehow doesn't match the OP, then that is a battle you will have to have with CWM.

But the facts exist, and based on the refusal to submit the document, proves it's real at the very least. The document itself isn't proof of a crime, but an accusation of one. The FBI must inform the house what investigative work has been done regarding this document.

This isn't about retribution, it's about corruption and crime. Remember, if Trump did bad things, he should also be held accountable to the law.

(dem montage of dem leaders all saying "nobody is above the law" inserted here)

The claim of this thread is that President Biden accepted a 5 million dollar bribe from another country.

All that is required is a single source that supports this claim.

Nothing said in this thread actually backs the thread title up.

Note im not saying that the FBI refusing the request did not occur. That can be verified easy enough. That doesnt make the claim of this thread any less fictional.

which is why I said this:

The document itself isn't proof of a crime, but an accusation of one. The FBI must inform the house what investigative work has been done regarding this document.

SO then you agree that to this point no proof has been offered to support the claim of this thread? That claim being "President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P.."

I 100% agree that a form is out there, it was requested and that request was refused by the FBI.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I 100% agree that a form is out there, it was requested and that request was refused by the FBI.

Cool, we are in the same timeline.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hey , Whatever Happened to Bernie Sanders as a Democrat Nominee for POTUS in 2024 Instead of Dead Head Joe " Ice Cream Cone " Biden ? ? What are the Dems Thinking Insinuating that Joe Will Run Again , but Not Consider Another One of their " Own " Bernie " Da Perpetual Loser " Sanders ? Oh , Wait , I See...........

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hey , Whatever Happened to Bernie Sanders as a Democrat Nominee for POTUS in 2024 Instead of Dead Head Joe " Ice Cream Cone " Biden ? ? What are the Dems Thinking Insinuating that Joe Will Run Again , but Not Consider Another One of their " Own " Bernie " Da Perpetual Loser " Sanders ? Oh , Wait , I See...........

Didn't the DNC just come out and say there will be no debate and Biden is the front-runner? Don't you love how a small group of people control the WHOLE democratic elections...

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
The dnc already won the we can do our party as we like court case.
Or didn’t the registered democrats know this?
That’s part of Hillary’s legacy.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Cool, we are in the same timeline.

Interesting how you left out the whole reply.

Since we are in the same timeline then does that mean you agree that to this point nothing listed or given as a source confirms the thread title?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The statements from the elected officials.

Which seem to have been confirmed by the fbi today.

No matter what is redacted in that form, it proves bribery allegations exist against the sitting president, it proves an investigation was started, it proves the whistleblower exists.
None of which is good for the fbi who will have to explain its conduct, which detailed in the recent special councils report is poor, why the investigation was stopped, why a whistleblower believed protocol’s, procedures, or laws were broken.

edit on 31/5/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Which elected official said the following " President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P.."

I'll save you the time and to this point not a single elected official has said the thread title.

Based on the timing of a cash bribe allegedly offered in Ukraine, the New York Post speculateda link between the Biden family’s deals in Ukraine and the alleged bribe:

www.breitbart.com...

alleged and speculated do not equal confirmation.
edit on 31-5-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

nypost.com...

In a statement following the call, Comer indicated the document standoff would continue, saying: “Today, FBI Director Wray confirmed the existence of the FD-1023 form alleging then-Vice President Biden engaged in a criminal bribery scheme with a foreign national. However, Director Wray did not commit to producing the documents subpoenaed by the House Oversight Committee.

While Director Wray – after a month of refusing to even acknowledge that the form existed – has offered to allow us to see the documents in person at FBI headquarters, we have been clear that anything short of producing these documents to the House Oversight Committee is not in compliance with the subpoena,” Comer went on. “If the FBI fails to hand over the FD-1023 form as required by the subpoena, the House Oversight Committee will begin contempt of Congress proceedings.”

“While the FBI has apparently leaked classified information to the news media in recent weeks, jeopardizing its own human sources, it continues to treat Congress like second class citizens by refusing to provide a specific unclassified record,” Grassley chimed in. “Director Wray confirmed what my whistleblowers have told me pursuant to legally protected disclosures: the FBI-generated document is real, but the bureau has yet to provide it to Congress in defiance of a legitimate congressional subpoena. This failure comes with consequences.”

Representative Comer is the elected official in question
Senator Grassley has also made comments.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Which elected official said the following " President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P.."

I'll save you the time and to this point not a single elected official has said the thread title.

Based on the timing of a cash bribe allegedly offered in Ukraine, the New York Post speculateda link between the Biden family’s deals in Ukraine and the alleged bribe:

www.breitbart.com...

MAJOR UPDATE 5.31.2023

TODAY: FBI Director Christopher Wray confirms that ONE of the criminal activities Joe Biden participated in, was a $5 million bribery scheme.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.breitbart.com...

MAJOR UPDATE 5.31.2023

TODAY: FBI Director Christopher Wray confirms that ONE of the criminal activities Joe Biden participated in, was a $5 million bribery scheme.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

lulz. Even though TGP is clearly biased their is enough info to be found to source your latest interpretation.

Today, FBI Director Wray confirmed the existence of the FD-1023 form alleging then-Vice President Biden engaged in a criminal bribery scheme with a foreign national.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

You do know that a FD-1023 does not automatically mean or confirm anything right?

Former FBI agent Tracy Walder tells NewsNation host Dan Abrams it’s “highly unusual” for someone to demand the release of an FD-1023 and that the House Oversight Committee’s request seems like a “very broad fishing expedition.”

What are FD-1023 documents?

The FBI defines an FD-1023 as “one of many forms the FBI uses to collect and catalog information for its law enforcement and national security work.”

How are the FD-1023 forms used?

The FBI says the form is used by agents “to record unverified reporting from a confidential human source” and that confidential human source information is “highly sensitive.”

Why is the FBI allegedly not giving the form to lawmakers?

The FBI wants to protect its sources of information and says handing over the document would “risk the harms that our (the FBI’s) confidentiality rules protect against.”

www.newsnationnow.com...

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Yes it is! I love it here. You get the actual news without the BS (unless an argument gets started lol but you have the option to fastforward, though I admit the arguments are interesting if you have the time to peruse through them).

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join