It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

The J6 Committee had a legislative reason to subpoena Bannon. Their goal was to determine the root cause of J6 and determine what could be done to prevent a similar situation from occurring in the future.

There is no legislative reason for Comer to demand this document. He's simply trying to find dirt on Biden that can be used for political gain. Something that SCOTUS has ruled is a no-no.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

TUESDAY May 30, 2023 -Deadline Day for Wray-

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy has injected himself into this attempt at enforcing the previously issued Congressional subpoena of a document that's in the FBI's possession...

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy threatened to hold a vote to bring contempt of Congress charges against FBI director Christopher Wray if he fails to comply with a subpoena from House Oversight requiring the bureau to turn over an unclassified record that reportedly details allegations of a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national.

House Oversight Committee chairman James Comer had given Wray until Tuesday to comply with the subpoena.

“Let me tell Director Christopher Wray right here, right now: If he misses the deadline today, I’m prepared to move contempt charges in Congress against him,” McCarthy said during an appearance on Fox News. “I personally called Director Wray and told him he needs to send that document. Today is the deadline.”
www.nationalreview.com...

I'm all for it. Then Democrats might have the cojones to do the same thing next time Republicans refuse a congressional subpoena by a majority Democratic congress. But McCarthy is only threatening to do so, I doubt he'll want to establish a modern precedent for it, as he is likely well aware that it isn't worth it.

And I'm still waiting to hear why the Trump led DOJ and FBI didn't do anything about this if it is a legitimate matter, as the witness affidavit was made in June, 2020, when Trump was president. Explain that one, please.
edit on 30-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added a 2nd paragraph

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos77
a reply to: MrInquisitive

But again, I'll ask you Biden bashers, one and all: why didn't the Trump-led DOJ and FBI do something about this, as the affidavit is from June 2020? I guess I'll just be hearing chirping crickets and seeing rolling tumbleweeds as regards this question.

First we would have to ask did this affidavit make it to the top of the food chain. Wasn't C19 becoming the main topic at that time? I would not be surprised if the document was put on back burner. Maybe the agent was told to just file it away? Or agent at the time knew it would not go anywhere concerning who controlled the House. I really think someone should ask this question as it is a fair point.

So you're even saying this affidavit is from an unconfirmed source. What if it is total BS? Why should the FBI release some affidavit that might be untrue? They already got into trouble for publicly announcing the re-opening of the HRC server investigation, and got burned by the Steele dossier. I think they may have finally learned that they shouldn't be releasing unsubstantiated claims against politicians, particularly the sitting president.

But then again we are also talking about Barr and I do not care who appointed him..never got a good vibe about him...he seemed shifty..I do not know much about Wray. Still one would need to ask if this document is indeed a nothing burger then why not release it and prove everyone wrong it would most likely end the investigation overnight if this is the smoking gun.

Its pretty clear based on the FBI response that its an unverified source so why not just release it? I have seen nothing as of yet that states this document is classified. If they are wanting to keep the source confidential then redact the names.

“Information from confidential human sources is unverified and, by definition, incomplete,” wrote FBI acting assistant director for congressional affairs Christopher Dunham, who also argued that informant reports must also be kept private to protect sources. “As is clear from the name itself, confidentiality is definitional to the FBI’s Confidential Human Source program,”

Source

"If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"

What did the FBI and DOJ have to do with Covid-19? They were certainly charging Michael Cohen with crimes he did for Trump, but failed to investigate Trump.

As for Barr, sure, he's slimy, but he was an utter tool for Trump when he was AG. He initiated the Durham investigation, he threw shade at the Mueller report. He and Durham didn't follow-up on criminal findings regarding Trump, which the Italian government provided them. Besides, Trump always was saying he hired the best people, so he had the best FBI director he appointed and he had Barr as the best US AG. Barr was Trumps hatchet man during his tenure in the Trump administration.
To use Barr as an excuse for why this matter wasn't pursued then is really pathetic. How do you know the DOJ and the FBI weren't correct in not pursuing an investigation, and that Comer is? Comer is the guy who just recently said he lost his "whistleblower". You trust this fool of a tool Comer? Basically what you are saying is when a congress person accuses a president you don't like of something you accept it, but when the AG and director of the FBI under Trump didn't do anything regarding the accusation, that they were shirking their duty. You can't lose, can you, using that kind of logic.
edit on 30-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added a final paragraph

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: opethPA

The OP listed two sources. Did you miss them?

Nope its just neither actually backs up the thread which is what i said in my initial response.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: opethPA

Big surprise the thread title is inaccurate.

No where in either source linked is the thread title established. Which is saying something because one source has an established polititical bias and the other is so small you cant validate anything on it.

Still making up the claim that the VP accepted a 5 million bribe from another country is a rather strong statement. If its true i want those involved to be prosecuted.

Do you actually have any source , biased like your normal sources or unbaised, that backs up this claim?

so the bribery thing is ok with you? it's just we can't prove it was from another country which is your issue with it? weird but ok.

Is it this part of my reply that lead you to the conclusion that im okay with bribery?

"If its true i want those involved to be prosecuted. "

So you are okay with people starting threads here and not giving any source for their claim?

Weird but ok.

yes because you keep explicitly mentioning "another country" as if that even matters other than making it a bigger offence. and the sources says exactly what the thread mentions aside from verifying it came from another country. did you not read the source?

Sure, i do.

I mentiom another country one time in a reply and that is as a ference to the thread title.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nope its just neither actually backs up the thread which is what i said in my initial response.

The cnbc link actually does back up the thread, Ukraine was the other country. The link says 5mil bribery scheme.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Big surprise the thread title is inaccurate.

No where in either source linked is the thread title established. Which is saying something because one source has an established polititical bias and the other is so small you cant validate anything on it.

Still making up the claim that the VP accepted a 5 million bribe from another country is a rather strong statement. If its true i want those involved to be prosecuted.

Do you actually have any source , biased like your normal sources or unbaised, that backs up this claim?

so the bribery thing is ok with you? it's just we can't prove it was from another country which is your issue with it? weird but ok.

Is it this part of my reply that lead you to the conclusion that im okay with bribery?

"If its true i want those involved to be prosecuted. "

So you are okay with people starting threads here and not giving any source for their claim?

Weird but ok.

yes because you keep explicitly mentioning "another country" as if that even matters other than making it a bigger offence. and the sources says exactly what the thread mentions aside from verifying it came from another country. did you not read the source?

Sure, i do.

I mentiom another country one time in a reply and that is as a ference to the thread title.

Just to do the work for you of the 5 posts i have on this thread i only use "country" once like i said as a refefence to the thresd title.

Ahow me where i keep mentioning another country

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The cnbc link actually does back up the thread, Ukraine was the other country. The link says 5mil bribery scheme.

First of all, its not cnbc but rather a news aggregate site going by cbnc. Details matter.

Second..since its an aggregate site it links to Breitbart. Meaning their is just one source that doesmt hide its bias.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

First of all, the OP labelled the link CNBC so I wanted to be consistent.

Second of all, who cares who the source is? You incorrectly said the OP didn't provide one, then that the source provided didn't 'back up the thread', title I assume, even tho' you didn't say 'title'.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Second of all, who cares who the source is? You incorrectly said the OP didn't provide one, then that the source provided didn't 'back up the thread', title I assume, even tho' you didn't say 'title'.

Unless CWM changed it the link clearly states cbnc and not cnbc currently. Is it possible you read it that way?

Like i said , the BB article doesnt back up the thread claim.

"A subpoenaed FBI informant file links President Joe Biden to a bribery scheme worth five million dollars"

Is not anything the same as

"President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P.."

I hope your line of "who cares who the source is " gets laughed off this site. If that is truly what you believe then you are not interested in the truth.
edit on 30-5-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Unless CWM changed it the link clearly states cbnc and not cnbc currently. Is it possible you read it that way?

"A subpoenaed FBI informant file links President Joe Biden to a bribery scheme worth five million dollars"

"President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P.."

I hope your line of "who cares who the source is " gets laughed off this site. If that is truly what you believe then you are not interested in the truth.

Yes, I see now that its not CNBC, its CBNC. Those bastids!

For the sake of our tit-for-tat, the source doesn't matter. Of course, some sources are better than others, for various topics. You misunderstood my misunderstanding!

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You probably also still think Hunters Laptop is a myth, Bidens daughters diary was made up, Hillary didnt have anything on her smashed phones or Trump is a Russian spy. Your side has fallen for the actual gospel time and time again, your opinion is only evidence the propaganda machine is still turning people into mindless sheep.

And you probably believe my pillow guy had proof, or that Trump was to already be reinstated.
And you probably believe this story.
And who is the mindless sheep again?

Youre the one that cant spot an obvious trend so i guess you.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Yes, I see now that its not CNBC, its CBNC. Those bastids!

For the sake of our tit-for-tat, the source doesn't matter. Of course, some sources are better than others, for various topics. You misunderstood my misunderstanding!

Now that i can get on board with.

Its so easy to lose context in threads.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You're trying so hard to ignore the truth/reality. Try to be more mentally flexible, or you'll blow a gasket. Nobody wants that!

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
CONFIRMED: $5 Million Dollar Bribe to U.S. Vice President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

nypost.com...

Treason, when he was "all there" mentally.

Not good.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Sources are very important on ATS. It’s what sets us apart from other conspiracy sites. Large absolute statements usually get targeted. It’s not that we don’t trust those statements, it’s that we don’t trust those statements without a credible source.

Then, it’s possible that someone questions the source if they don’t feel it’s reliable. It’s the way things work here.

You have a recent registration date, so you might not know this. Give it time and you will come to love it. It’s kinda like a
“Put up or shut up” thing, or I know you believe it, show me where your info comes from so I can see it myself.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: AntiTrump

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: AntiTrump

Monday, May 29, 2023

The majority of News Media will have to force themselves to start reporting on these findings and revelations soon. The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY has been doing too many treasonous, and unethical, and immoral things, for too long. Only criminal assisters, and co-conspirators, will intentionally ignore reporting and talking about these bombshells.

Here is the latest...

A subpoenaed FBI informant file links President Joe Biden to a bribery scheme worth five million dollars, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) publicly disclosed.

Comer revealed the size of the alleged bribe Wednesday in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, who continues to stonewall Comer’s subpoena to obtain the unclassified document from the bureau.

In the letter threatening action, Comer pledged to hold the FBI in contempt of Congress if Wray does not provide the file.

The two men scheduled a meeting next week to discuss the dispute.

In addition to the sum of the alleged bribe, Comer’s letter revealed the date of the whistleblower’s tip to be June 30, 2020.

Comer issued the subpoena following legally protected disclosures by a whistleblower to Sen. Chuck Grassley’s (R-IA) office.
More at: cbnc.com... -and- www.breitbart.com...

Developments related to this particular Criminal Action of U.S. Treason by JOE BIDEN will be added, as they become known. There are several unrelated crimes being investigated as well.

-CareWeMust
They all accept bribes

At least this response is different than “nuh uh did not”.
Not better, just different. Finally.

Let’s just focus on what’s actually happening in front of us today.

As I told that other leftist guy, let’s get em all, all that have done it.
First off Im extremely far from leftist & focusing on illegal behavior in Washington is the same as demanding that all the drivers at the Indy 500 be ticketed for speeding ?

I cannot make heads nor tails of this offering.
Though I have long believed that Anti-Trump is the farthest thing from liberal or leftist …….
I seek reason above all . Stiff oaks are strong but snap in the wind . The pines are soft but sway with the turbulence with their roots firmly planted .
Being stiff necked in any one way is non-conducive to learning.
Ignorance should universally be chased into knowledge by all .
How boring it is to belong to any group or identity.
I am all the group ms & identity by myself.
Peace should be the number one goal .

edit on 30-5-2023 by AntiTrump because: s

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Here is ANOTHER (Different) Joe Biden act of Treason while Vice President..

Here’s corrupt Joe Biden committing treason while Vice President, caught all on tape. He even threatens Poroshenko!

How is Joe Biden a free man?

Chanel Rion with OAN delivered all the sauce with this evidence. She should have been awarded a Pulitzer!

Instead, she was told it’s Russian Propaganda!

The evidence is here to stay, and the clock is ticking faster and faster for crooked Joe Biden.

Nothing can stop what is coming!
Source: truthsocial.com...@RealAFPatriot/110459842194464874

PhoneCall Between Biden and Porchenko (Ukraine): rumble.com...

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   

CONFIRMED: $5 Million Dollar Bribe to U.S. Vice President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

nypost.com...

Treason, when he was "all there" mentally.

Not good.

What on earth do you mean confirmed? The article you cite only supplies the same info in those cited in the OP. It certainly doesn't in any way confirm the allegations against Biden. The article itself doesn't say with certainty or even confidence that Biden was involved in corruption in anyway. And as I have pointed out before, the supposed $5 million was never given to Biden; it showed up in some anti-corruption press conference. Yet you keep on pushing the same lame story as if it is proven fact, which it is most certainly not. You obviously have no problem playing fast and loose with "facts".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join