It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri v. Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Pretty sure they're saying that the government hindered your right to read and post on social media about COVID and Ukraine conspiracy theories that go against the government narrative. Basic 1st Amendment stuff. But the Feds will probably assert "national security" as a defense, IMO.

MAN! How do I go back and MAGA?
edit on 25-5-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh, I get it now. You think that student loan forgiveness is bad.

If you can't be bothered to do enough research to see if your gotcha bait questions have answers that suit your beliefs, then you shouldn't be terribly upset or surprised when you discover they don't.

To then deflect from the revelation of how poorly conceived the bait was by making things up about the beliefs of others isn't even a real response, just intellectual retreat.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

What privately owned companies are you talking about, and how are our rights being violated?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

There it is.

"d0 y0uR rEsEArCh".

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit... The government told these companies to remove and /or censor content it didn't approve of.

This is a proven fact, as demonstrated by documents provided by the federal government.

(post by Lumenari removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: watchitburn

It seems like I'm always quoting the 1st Amendment like it's something no one has ever heard of.

Le Sigh

Sorry, but ever since the 21A was voted for, most people can't seem to remember the prior 20 Amendments.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

the 9A

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

As people of this grand country we have rights. This case was being used to restrict those and in some cases remove those rights from us.

one of the other rights being trampled on was this gem.
(also to be found at the above link if you search for it)

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

In this case, it would appear that the US Government was using a third-party (the Social Media Firms) to restrict and the rights of the American public, as well as using these companies to search and seize files, photos, and private correspondents from members within the third-party applications.

Answer your question?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Pretty sure they're saying that the government hindered your right to read and post on social media about COVID and Ukraine conspiracy theories that go against the government narrative. Basic 1st Amendment stuff. But the Feds will probably assert "national security" as a defense, IMO.

Walk this way....

Twitter granted requests from both the Trump White House and the Biden campaign to remove content in 2020, report says

"Both parties had access to these tools. For instance, in 2020, requests from both the Trump White House and the Biden campaign were received and honored," he said, adding that "celebrities and unknowns alike could be removed or reviewed at the behest of a political party."

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Got to love Missouri. Keep up the good work Missouri.

Missouri wisely forced their D.A. to quit.

She was the female equivalent of Alvin Bragg in New York City.

Lots of Blood of Innocents Was On D.A. Kim Gardner's Hands too: nypost.com...

MISSOURI vs BIDEN results will unpleasantly surprise liberals, if the Judge in Missouri is in the shrinking ranks of "NORMAL" Judges.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

MISSOURI vs BIDEN results will unpleasantly surprise liberals, if the Judge in Missouri is in the shrinking ranks of "NORMAL" Judges.

That and I have been watching congressional hearings on youtube from Forbes and Josh Hawley is a madman. I think I am gay for him.

I think MO has been conservative controlled for quite some time and in the last decade I have never seen a place that can be both politically conservative and somewhat libertarian as well. They made it so no city or town with a court can keep bringing people back into jail for being poor and unable to pay court fines. If that isnt a law in all 50 it should be. They also allowed Mary Jane to go to public vote (and it won) but will never go PORTLAND and destroy civillized society. There are more laws that I was impressed with but cannot remember at the moment.

I feel like Missouri will be the last state with any reasonable population to continue to fight the WOKE until they no longer can.
edit on 25-5-2023 by greendust because: ...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This I found this tidbit interesting:

To help you be even more pissed off, during discovery, it came out that the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) considers your thoughts to be "cognitive infrastructure" that they need to regulate.

This falls inline with the geospatial control network that's planned for everyone. No matter what you feel about Musk, his satellite arrays ARE part of the infrastructure to facilitate the control grid.

AI and quantum computing together will seal our doom. We have years left, hopefully, to be human or even relevant at this rate..

edit on 5/26/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh, I get it now. You think that student loan forgiveness is bad.

If you cant pay for school,dont go by making debts you wont be able to pay back.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't have a "party", but wtf are you talking about?

Yeah yo do . You carry water constantly for the global elite . You are probably one of the lowest informed people I’ve heard about . Now you wwnt your student loans paid for since you were too dumb to get a degree . Now you have to work at Walmart and your college was worthless
edit on 26-5-2023 by Tough2fool because: (no reason given)

(post by Tough2fool removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Walk this way....

Twitter granted requests from both the Trump White House and the Biden campaign to remove content in 2020, report says

"Both parties had access to these tools. For instance, in 2020, requests from both the Trump White House and the Biden campaign were received and honored," he said, adding that "celebrities and unknowns alike could be removed or reviewed at the behest of a political party."

and it's wrong no matter who does it. Why would anyone cheer for silencing others? I suppose those without a good argument would love that, but those with some integrity surely do not.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

that reminds me.
6th amendment.

probably more.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nobody is cheering. However, the thread is about the case "Missouri v. Biden", not Missouri v. The United States. Why not? The Trump Administration gets a Mulligan?

The poster asked: "How do I go back and MAGA?" My answer points to the MAGA hypocrisy road as the way for anyone to "go back and MAGA".

edit on 26-5-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
anyone involved in this "cognitive infrastructure" nonsense should be arrested and imprisoned immediately

talk about biggest terroristic threat to the USA, geez

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

" conservative controlled "

Conservative Control has NOTHING to Do with it . Common Sense Knows No Political Party , it just IS .......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join