It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri v. Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Save us some clicking and reading. I, a Missourian, wants to know what constitutional rights Joe Biden has taken away, specifically.

No Q cryptic codes.

No dodging questions.

I have lived in Missouri for 43 years, and I want to know what constitutional rights that I have lost.

You won't lose any "rights" because you toe the leftist obedience line.

You'll be free to insult, slam, disparage anyone who doesn't obey the USA Communist Manifesto.

So good on you, Comrade!
Reagan used the media to lie about the Iran/Contra mess as well ran kokane to fund it all .
Bush used media to lie to us about weapons of mass destruction.
Trump used media to support the safety of rushing the covid vaccines.
All leaders break the laws to push their agenda .
Claiming one party over the other is guilty is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.
No one is required to listen to the MSM or social media websites.
Companies/Corporations have the same rights as people , so they had a right to ban you from work if you didn’t comply to their vaccine protocols.
Just like you have a right to violate your employer’s rules & be fired .
The Amendments work on both sides of the aisle.
To believe that Republicans or Democrats follow the laws of this land is laughable.
Reagan , Bush(s) , Clinton , Obama , Trump or Biden will never be held accountable for their crimes against humanity worldwide or here in America.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AntiTrump

I've been online long enough to see this occur over and over again.

Whenever the right is in power, the left is the only savior available.

Whenever the left is in power, then all politicians suck.

So welcome to ATS, your 1st post, that I will make lol at.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: LordAhriman

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit... The government told these companies to remove and /or censor content it didn't approve of.

This is a proven fact, as demonstrated by documents provided by the federal government.
No one requires you to get your news from social media.
All those social media sites are joined willingly as well are free for basic use .
How were your rights violated ?
TikTok , Twitter & Facebook can make up any story they want & it does not violate your personal rights , because NO State or Federal law requires me to join or read these sites .
It’s not cool that our leaders use dishonesty on popular social media platforms, but who cares ?

Take ATS for instance , there are 100s of thousands of opinions catalogued here & no matter how correct, wrong , corrupt or harmful those opinions are , they violate NO ONE’S RIGHTS .

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The Right & Left are equally horrible.
To take a side in Washington is to willingly be led by the mouth via propaganda.
Explain how your rights were violated by Twitter , Facebook, TikTok or Instagram ?
What if Rumble & Bitchute are controlled violators of the truth by Republicans to keep people from getting vaccines etc…?
You need to call balls & strikes on both sides to be fair .

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: LordAhriman

Vax mandates.

Gun rights, and still threatening.

Student loan forgiveness.

Border.

Want more?
What on God’s green Earth are you talking about ?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oh, I get it now. You think that student loan forgiveness is bad.

Doesn't matter what I think.

It's unconstitutional.
What was unconstitutional was Reagan gutting Affordable Student Loan & Pell Grant programs which allowed colleges to become “ for profit “

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntiTrump

To take a side in Washington is to willingly be led by the mouth via propaganda.
Explain how your rights were violated by Twitter , Facebook, TikTok or Instagram ?
What if Rumble & Bitchute are controlled violators of the truth by Republicans to keep people from getting vaccines etc…?

There are those that support and defend freedom and liberty and those that don't.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Save us some clicking and reading. I, a Missourian, wants to know what constitutional rights Joe Biden has taken away, specifically.

No Q cryptic codes.

No dodging questions.

I have lived in Missouri for 43 years, and I want to know what constitutional rights that I have lost.

You'll be free to insult, slam, disparage anyone who doesn't obey the USA Communist Manifesto.

So good on you, Comrade!
Reagan used the media to lie about the Iran/Contra mess as well ran kokane to fund it all .
Claiming one party over the other is guilty is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.
Companies/Corporations have the same rights as people , so they had a right to ban you from work if you didn’t comply to their vaccine protocols.
To believe that Republicans or Democrats follow the laws of this land is laughable.
Reagan , Bush(s) , Clinton , Obama , Trump or Biden will never be held accountable for their crimes against humanity worldwide or here in America.

No, companies did not have a right to make a brand new rule that violated constitutional rights NOT to get an experimental vaccine, and now after it has happened many have been sued and people that were fired had to be paid back pay and be reinstated in those cases where they sued the company and won.

The big SCOTUS ruling that came in a bit late and stopped the illegal mandatory jabs or be fired situation. Hi Excal

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

There are those that support and defend freedom and liberty and those that don't.

Tell me who supports freedom & liberty in Washington ?
Does Biden ?
Does the Bush family ?
Does the Clinton family ?
Does Trump ?
Etc etc … You do understand what a politician is , correct ?
There is no side to take
Your rights don’t start were mine end , so explain to me who is so great on Capital Hill ?
We use to have a Republic were all parties were represented in the House & Senate.
Now we have a two party system that is actually just one party .

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No Q cryptic codes.

No dodging questions.

So good on you, Comrade!

No, companies did not have a right to make a brand new rule that violated constitutional rights NOT to get an experimental vaccine, and now after it has happened many have been sued and people that were fired had to be paid back pay and be reinstated in those cases where they sued the company and won.

The big SCOTUS ruling that came in a bit late and stopped the illegal mandatory jabs or be fired situation. Hi Excal
As a company owner you absolutely can require a vaccine for being at work . Try hiring on as a nurse or doctor who refuses all vaccines ? Drug tests aren’t constitutional , but almost every job requires you to prove your innocence via a urine/hair test .
You truly don’t understand corporate laws or rights of a corporation.
Im not saying that it is right , but corporations for good or bad have the same rights as a person here in America. 1886 the 14th Amendment was applied to corporations the same as a person.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It's unconstitutional.
What was unconstitutional was Reagan gutting Affordable Student Loan & Pell Grant programs which allowed colleges to become “ for profit “

what started this lie?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

It's unconstitutional.

what started this lie?
So Reagan & David Stockman didn’t gut student loan & Pell Grant programs , because you think they didn’t ?
It’s no lie , but rather the grim meat hook reality of conservative ideas in education.
The progressives have run amuck in the unregulated college realms post Reagan.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It's unconstitutional.

what started this lie?
So Reagan & David Stockman didn’t gut student loan & Pell Grant programs , because you think they didn’t ?
It’s no lie , but rather the grim meat hook reality of conservative ideas in education.

you can show how proof?

this big

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It's unconstitutional.

what started this lie?

you can show how proof?

this big
www.jstor.org...

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It's unconstitutional.

what started this lie?

you can show how proof?

this big
theintercept.com...

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I suppose you voted for Biden and are now being so non-partisan because you realize how much you screwed up.

It takes time and maybe some day we’ll accept your apology.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I suppose you voted for Biden and are now being so non-partisan because you realize how much you screwed up.

It takes time and maybe some day we’ll accept your apology.
Ive not voted in over 35 years for spiritual reasons. Biden is absolutely a horrible criminal just like Trump .
Why do you assume ?
I find Trump for good or bad the largest psychopath to have ever held office.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Aw, you are adorable going off about “company rights” saying that they can have you get a medical procedure done, what a laugh. Apparently you need to brush up on a little something called HIPAA law. A company can request you to have an exam but this would be a physical such as a DOT to make sure that you are physically able to do the job.

HIPAA

More on HIPAA

You truly don’t understand a persons right to privacy or the rights of an individual.

You’ve done a fantastic job at discredititing yourself with your first few posts here! Congrats!

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Aw, you are adorable going off about “company rights” saying that they can have you get a medical procedure done, what a laugh. Apparently you need to brush up on a little something called HIPAA law. A company can request you to have an exam but this would be a physical such as a DOT to make sure that you are physically able to do the job.

HIPAA

More on HIPAA

You truly don’t understand a persons right to privacy or the rights of an individual.

You’ve done a fantastic job at discredititing yourself with your first few posts here! Congrats!

Do you understand that there are many states that require a host of vaccines for medical worker as a prerequisite ?

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Are you talking about the like 14 out of 50 states that require a rubella/measles/mumps vaccine, specifically for hospitals and out patient practices and only for healthcare workers that interact with certain patients? Which I might add are actual vaccines, unlike the lied about, coerced, and forced covid shots.

Rubella Measles and Mumps Vaccines in Very Few States

Let me remind you of what you yourself said-
“As a company owner you absolutely can require a vaccine for being at work.”

I’ve owned companies. You can never ask about a persons medical history. Just like you can’t discriminate due to sex or age. The most you can really do is ask for a doctors note from them to prove they were missing an inexcusable amount of time from work. Or, like I have already stated a DOT physical.

You then try to pivot what you said to-
“…there are many STATES that require a host of vaccines for medical workers* as a prerequisite?”

It was a great try at a deflection, but poorly executed. The State is not a company, no matter how much they act/seem to be. I get it, it can be confusing for people such as yourself. You also inflate your statement without a single link or article to back up what you’re saying. dO yOuR rEsEaRcH, instead of spewing BS out of your mouth, then trying to change the very BS you spewed.

edit on 30-5-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join