It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upcoming Constitutional crisis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
#VoteHarder

Lol

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All we need is another America-hating president. But keep your fingers crossed!

Can’t stand her. If it is true, she will do to America what she did to school lunches!

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Being totally disillusioned with national politics at this point, my thought is that maybe they think one of two things:

1. A special prosecutor won't be done until after the election and by then we can sweep it under the rug.
2. Hey, Trump rode that "it's all fake" bandwagon and redemption is his, let's do that and continue to claim the laptop is all fake.

Or who knows what the hell they're thinking. Maybe they think they can achieve another win by hook or crook.
edit on 25-5-2023 by billxam because: spilling mistake

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I wouldn’t call them genius politicians by any stretch. They are lying, con artists that cheated the system to prop Biden up as the worst president in the history of the planet from any country.

Indeed , Lying , Cheating , Con-artist that convinced a country to vote for a guy hiding in his basement who couldn't fill a school cafeteria with people while his opponent was filling stadiums with people.

Only Politically Genius people could pull that off , I don't like them anymore than you do mate , But never underestimate your opponent .

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

I think a planned collapse is coming, which makes politics seem trivial right now. A distraction from the hundreds of Chinese men, cartels and terrorists invading our border, waiting for orders to take over. Our military is compromised. Our govt from the president on down to the abc agencies, have been bought by china. Food supplies on the brink of collapse. Every American needs to detach from this corrupt govt. You are their target. Be ready to defend yourself and your neighbors.

We are in a constitutional crises. We have been since 911 probably longer. The patriot act opened the door to make patriots the target.

I hope your wrong .

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am surprised Joe made it this far. Will be surprised if there is much left of America with another 4 years of Joe and his handlers. It was a smart move by Joe to pick a Vice President that is less popular than himself, makes any impeachment moves less likely.

As for how this Democratic party actually works these days, feels like Obama still has a grip on things.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
the same old people, with the same old mindsets, with the same election machines and software... but HEY! THIS TIME it'll work! Insanity

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Unless there is some super secret plan at play.

I'm not a Democrat, but I do believe "Nothing happens in politics that wasn't planned". I also believe Joe is not and never was intended to be a two-time POTUS.

I don't know if the DNC plan is give Joe the nomination, then insert someone at the last minute, leaving little time for vetting them.

I don't know, wasn't he supposed to croak two weeks in and Kamala should have been the president for two years now already? According to how it was 'really' meant to happen.

He is old, but he's got the absolute best medical care in the world. Same as Trump did... remember the crazy level of care and experimental medication Trump got when he got covid? The only way Trump could have died in office was if he had choked on a big mac in his oval office TV room, alone.

They'll take the exact same good care of Biden. The only way Biden is gone is if he's voted out.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Harris will run for president, and it will be GLORIOUS!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She doesn’t even need to campaign. She doesn’t need voters. The first thing she will do is lock up Joe Biden, then hilarity.

That should cement her in for three terms

edit on 26-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Superfluous word

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Albert999

originally posted by: LittleJake

When Texas secedes, I hope my state goes with them.

Isn't that illegal and against the constitution?
Genuinely ignorant here 🍺

No.

"There is no clause in the US Constitution that prohibits a state from seceding from the Union. The Constitution only addresses the method by which a state may be partitioned into two or more states, or by which two or more states may

be joined as a single state."

OK thanks 👍🏼

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That is correct. They are preparing behind the scenes in stealth mode, moving pieces into place for the manufactured collapse of the fiat currency system that will be replaced with digital economies. The political melodrama is providing the perfect distraction.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake
a reply to: 38181

A crying same, you don't appreciate a little humor when you see it. You must be a stiff-necked yank that still resents our fight for freedom and independence.

I live in the Deep South, your type gives us all bad name.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

They'll take the exact same good care of Biden. The only way Biden is gone is if he's voted out.

People might think twice about voting for an 81 year old man with signs of dementia, AFib, high cholesterol, a history of a brain aneurysm who suffered a mild stroke his first year in office.

Of course, there will be those who don't care about any warning signals, and there's no point in trying to reason with them. If you could reason with a liberal, there wouldn't be any.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Uh, no, not really. Trump had the entirety of the Government Party apparatus against him. The FBI, the Justice Department, all of it.

In this case, the shoe is on the other foot. All the Government Party apparatus is supporting Biden, including the propaganda arm that is the MSM. I mean, honestly? They could impeach Biden and if CNN didn't cover the story it would be as if it never happened.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

They don't care because they know Biden is just a puppet. They could elect Mickey Mouse to POTUS; same result.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Those aren’t warning signs, they’re his credentials!

Stop being a hater.

./sarc lol

a reply to: nugget1

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join