It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upcoming Constitutional crisis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter what you personally believe about Joe Biden and the investigation into his family business. The investigation is ongoing and if nothing new from the Biden camp emerges (like them coming up with a legal product or service they sell) there is a possibility that Biden will be impeached. Now the timing of this, coupled with the way the DNC is handling the upcoming election could be a really difficult situation.

IF it comes to fruition that Biden is the only nominee for the 2024 election cycle on the Dem ticket, and If Biden is impeached over his pay for access business, then the election could be severely damaged. None of this needs to have anything at all to do with the republican ticket, that is a matter all it's own. This is specific to the Dem side.

So from here, it looks like NOT allowing any other challengers to enter the race, will make Joe the only available nominee, and should he falter, Harris is the only surrogate in sight. Harris couldn't beat Baron Trump in a national election. Her numbers are below Joes, whos numbers are below all but Carter. He's gaining on that bottom with some speed.

I don't know at what point there will be a "point of no return" for the dem ticket, but putting all the rotten eggs in one basket seems like a poor political/business move. Unless there is some super secret plan at play. (And blaming Trump won't work with this one)

So what does the collective dem voice say to this? Nothing to worry about? Joe's wing man has got him covered? Or is there a real fear of anything remotely close to this coming true?
edit on 25-5-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Unless there is some super secret plan at play.

I'm not a Democrat, but I do believe "Nothing happens in politics that wasn't planned". I also believe Joe is not and never was intended to be a two-time POTUS.

I don't know if the DNC plan is give Joe the nomination, then insert someone at the last minute, leaving little time for vetting them.
There's also the belief by a growing number of people that there will be a major crisis preventing an election. Handing out free satellite phones to senators to use 'in the event of a national emergency' is certainly reason for suspicion/speculation.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You mean ongoing crisis.
Nice 1A... Have you tried the 2nd?
There is no "vote" out of this war.

Cast out devils.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So from here, it looks like NOT allowing any other challengers to enter the race, will make Joe the only available nominee, and should he falter, Harris is the only surrogate in sight.

^^That piece of information alone tells me that there is a plan in motion .

These Democrats are Genius cut throat politicians who will not step aside and that is a fact , The 2008 Election of Barack Obama changed the Left into something unrecognizable and it has only gotten worse since.

Biden can't do a second term , He can finish out his current and he could run for another but no way is he surviving a second term he is to old and tired. The Left know this and yet it seems they intend to run him , which means either they plan to replace Kamala Harris or they plan to install the speaker as President after taking the house or some sort of back door snake in the grass move along those lines.

But the point in which we start to logically deduce the situation is that Joe Biden is running again, paint the picture from there.
edit on 25-5-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Harris will run for president, and it will be GLORIOUS!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+4 more 
posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think a planned collapse is coming, which makes politics seem trivial right now. A distraction from the hundreds of Chinese men, cartels and terrorists invading our border, waiting for orders to take over. Our military is compromised. Our govt from the president on down to the abc agencies, have been bought by china. Food supplies on the brink of collapse. Every American needs to detach from this corrupt govt. You are their target. Be ready to defend yourself and your neighbors.

We are in a constitutional crises. We have been since 911 probably longer. The patriot act opened the door to make patriots the target.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

in my planning for the future, that's about the only thing I got right. And it's the one thing I'd rather NEVER have to do.
But I do agree, the level of clown here is well off the clown charts. And the clown charts were made to explain the current situation due to normal charts not being suitable.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I wouldn’t call them genius politicians by any stretch.
They are lying, con artists that cheated the system to prop Biden up as the worst president in the history of the planet from any country.
Hitler, Mussolini and other mass murdering dictators are higher up on the list than Biden is.

I am sure they will attempt to lie, cheat and steal again in 2024, now that they have gotten away with it.
edit on 25-5-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
I'm with you, autumn going into winter this year would be my guess, just far enough away from the elections not to raise any eyebrows. That will have to be some very serious event that cascades....
Also, I thought RFKjr was running on the Dem ticket no?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I thought RFKjr was running on the Dem ticket no?
Rainbows
Jane

LOL, the DNC decided to just ignore him like the RNC did with Ron Paul in the past. It's an interesting way to deal with a problem. And it's proven to work.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They openly cheated and don't seem to care. They control the MSM, the DOJ, the IC, and the white house. I don't like it, but I do have to recognize the planning and execution required for all that to take place. Kind of makes the Constitution look like a booger, but I sure as hell can't make any changes.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ah, thank you. So for clarity, the Democratic party have not backed him, yes?
He couldn't do that here in the UK, you have to be a member of the political party i.e. they (party) vote on whether you get their nomination to stand. If you're not a member, you run as an Independent.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

I think a planned collapse is coming, which makes politics seem trivial right now. A distraction from the hundreds of Chinese men, cartels and terrorists invading our border, waiting for orders to take over. Our military is compromised. Our govt from the president on down to the abc agencies, have been bought by china. Food supplies on the brink of collapse. Every American needs to detach from this corrupt govt. You are their target. Be ready to defend yourself and your neighbors.

We are in a constitutional crises. We have been since 911 probably longer. The patriot act opened the door to make patriots the target.

There will be no significant change, regardless to who they allow to carry the title of President.

We are floating belly up. Our government body is corrupt and selling us out bit by bit. We see the hand writing on the wall and pretend that a Savior is just around the corner. All we have to do is wait for the right person to come along and save us.

We have a thousand and one excuses for how we got here. Everyone one of those excuses places the blame everywhere except where it belongs.

The agony of wearing the albatross around your neck doesn’t change whether you own it or not.

The dance is not going to change as long as we keep sing the same old song.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Harris will run for president, and it will be GLORIOUS!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow
A Ugandan Giant for potus
A lady one at that
What times we live in

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I"m not clear how "they" do things. The MSM calls Kennedy an "anti vaxer" so he's just some wack job that should be ignored. And enough of the voting public is stupid enough to take their cues from the MSM that they won't question anything. It's what the establishment wants. I think they let the Trump thing go for the LOLZ (I'll give you a reason for that at the end of this) and got their ass handed to them when he won, they didn't plan on that at all. In fact, they may have helped him get to be the nominee just to laugh at him when he lost.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

snip...

I am sure they will attempt to lie, cheat and steal again in 2024, now that they have gotten away with it.

They will have to, in order to keep getting away with it.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Besides the investigation and all that, I think Biden and Trump are both unfit to hold office. Trump should be an easy defeat. In reality one could just let Trump continue to be Trump. He is his own worst enemy, as is Biden.
Ron IMHO should be the guy you rally around.
But even then he has made himself out to be an evil person to the left.
For the Dems, I guess they could run Harris. That certainly won't gain them any votes. Infact could lose some. But will that even be enough for a republican win?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I wish I would have been an antivaxer, before my grandson was irreparably damaged by them.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I'm so sorry you had someone messed up by all this. We lost a great family friend who "died in her sleep" just after getting her second shot. No way to say for sure, since she was in her 70's and they just said she died of old age, but we don't miss her any less.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

As I said in the OP, this has got NOT A DAMN THING to do with the Republican ticket, that will be what it will be. The purpose of the thread is about Biden's issues, and how the DNC is ruling out any challengers. Can you set that aside long enough for one post?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join