It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump was Deceived-Stabbed-Ignored by His Cabinet - How Can He Avoid this Next Time.?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ntech
Only problem is Biden is Senile.

Senile? No. Old and batty, yes. Just like the last guy.

We need age limits.

No he’s senile and has severe dementia. Anyone that can’t see that is blind and ignorant .

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

edit on 19-5-2023 by Tough2fool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tough2fool
No he’s senile and has severe dementia. Anyone that can’t see that is blind and ignorant .

No. He doesn't. My grandma has severe dementia, and my other grandma died from it. I happen to know what dementia looks like. MAYBE very early stages. But mostly just old.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tough2fool

No. He doesn't. My grandma has severe dementia, and my other grandma died from it. I happen to know what dementia looks like. MAYBE very early stages. But mostly just old.

On this we agree.
Like most that have spent their entire adult lives in politics, he is just an out of touch moron.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
July 15, 2023

FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP says it was a mistake for him to take former NJ Governor Chris Cristy's advice, and nominate FBI Director Christopher Wray for FBI Director.

Article: www.breitbart.com...

Former President Trump has previously admitted making mistakes in hiring, due to not having experience in government leadership positions. But this is the first time he has pointed to a specific cabinet official, and explained how he chose that individual.

Now we need to hear from Donald Trump HOW he will make better choices, after winning the November 2024 Presidential election.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Donald Trump suffers from the fact that his political power is derived from grass roots activism and not decades old political machinery. He simply does not have the depth of influence to run a federal government that has been machined to be loyal to the two major establishment parties and the croocks who lead them. Further; even those who are fully willing to back a Trump Administration are a disparate coalition and not particularly loyal to Trump. They run at the first sign of trouble (who wants to deal with an established angry political machine when you can't win).

Palace intrigue will get Trump every time because he doesn't have enough staff to run the palace and has no choice but to employ the services of people who will gladly stab him in the back when it suites their own political ambitions.

It also doesn't help that Trump has an abrasive personality that doesn't foster loyalty of those around him. He can't even build a political machine that could rival that employed by the Republican and Democrat party.

Best Trump can do is win office, keep us out of new wars, sign or veto bills and nominate judges.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Donald Trump suffers from the fact that his political power is derived from grass roots activism and not decades old political machinery. He simply does not have the depth of influence to run a federal government that has been machined to be loyal to the two major establishment parties and the crooks who lead them.

He also chose to not fill many staff positions: en.wikipedia.org...

In spite of many advisors who told him the better choices, he continually picked people for their loyalty and how well they looked on camera rather than their experience. Frankly, he doesn't have the skills to run ANY business, as he's shown time after time.

I don't think he can overcome the flaws you mentioned or the ones I've cited. Any new administration that he installs (hopefully he loses) will run into the same mess as before.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

and yet, many would choose him over career criminals all day and twice on Sundays.
Some can concentrate on what he was able to accomplish and not how mean he was doing it. Some are totally superficial. YMMV.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Fire everyone already on staff from other regimes. Have someone he can trust like Kelly Anne Conway vet all head staff for every department. Don't take recommendations for anyone to fill a position unless they are fully vetted.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The fact that Donald Trump doesn't possess a political machine the size of that of the Democrat and Republican party is.reason enough to vote for him; not a reason to hope he loses.

It amazes me how so many people in society disapprove of how the government is run; as demonstrated by the many low approval ratings individual politicians and whole institutions receive; and yet so many people fall all over themselves to reelect the same mechan parts over and over and over again. It's the very definition of insanity.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The fact that Donald Trump doesn't possess a political machine the size of that of the Democrat and Republican party is.reason enough to vote for him; not a reason to hope he loses.

Frankly, "my rich buddies" is even LESS of a reason to vote for someone.

I certainly have and do vote third party presidential candidates (Perot, for example) if I like them and if they seem to know something about governing. Neither applies to Mr. Trump.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Frankly, "my rich buddies" is even LESS of a reason to vote for someone.

I certainly have and do vote third party presidential candidates (Perot, for example) if I like them and if they seem to know something about governing. Neither applies to Mr. Trump.

I don't think anyone would argue that it would be nice to have people run for president that are worth voting for.

But when the choices are:

1) A political machine that has been running this country for the last half century with no real accomplishments and clear and persistent failures

Vs

2) An arrogant, entitled, privileged prick who has no filter and not enough political power to control all of the Federal Government using backroom deals.

I really don't understand why anyone would choose the former over the latter .... unless they are drinking the kool aid.

Clearly both are bad choices; but one has been the chosen bad choice for a very long time with no results. It's time to go with something new ... any thing new ... even if life gets worse because of it; at least that would be movement; movement that could potentially lead to progress.
edit on 15-7-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Out of the darkness… into the light.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I really don't understand why anyone would choose the former over the latter .... unless they are drinking the kool aid.

Clearly both are bad choices; but one has been the chosen bad choice for a very long time with no results. It's time to go with something new ... any thing new ... even if life gets worse because of it; at least that would be movement; movement that could potentially lead to progress.

Well, that depends on your perspective.

I think abortion is a necessary evil (particularly in cases where the baby has died and is decaying inside the woman or ectopic pregnancies, etc). I think that minorities have lived at a disadvantage for a very long time and things need to be done to change society's habit patterns. I know quite a few trans women and don't find them threatening at all. I think that women need to be guaranteed the same salary as men in the same position with the same experience. Universal health care to reduce the number of people dying tragically because they can't afford medicine. Health care like I had in my childhood. Higher taxes on the wealthy so that they choose to reinvest new wealth rather than hoarding it. Not making a particular flavor of a religion (such as Southern Baptist or even Christianity) the semi-official religion of the country.

Etcetera.

So. I haven't seen any third parties make advances in these areas.

Voting for a person because of personality is not effective IMHO. I'd vote for the party first, particularly if they're making some sort of progress on issues I want to be addressed.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Treating an ectopic pregnancy or cleaning up after miscarriage or stillbirth is not an abortion.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
July 17, 2023

VERY INFORMATIVE INTERVIEW OF CANDIDATE DONALD TRUMP

Anchor Maria Bartiromo asked, “Is there is anything you could look back on in 16 that you think maybe you want to do differently?”

Trump said, “The mistake would be people. I mean, I wouldn’t have put a guy like Bill Barr, and he was weak and pathetic. I wouldn’t have put Jeff Sessions. And there are some people that I wouldn’t have put in. You know, most people were good, but I had some people, we had Esper. I didn’t like him. He was incompetent. I thought we had other people I didn’t like.”

Bartiromo asked, “Why did you put them in the job then?”

Trump said, “You put somebody in, and you think they are good.”

He added, “All of a sudden, I’m the president of the United States, and it’s like a different society. I was New York, and, you know, it was a different thing. So I didn’t know people."

Bartiromo said, “So you didn’t know what to expect.”

Trump said, “Well, I didn’t know the people. I know the people now better than anybody has ever known. The people I know, the good ones, the bad ones, the dumb ones, the smart ones.”
Source: www.breitbart.com...

The above is taken from a very good, very candid, FoxNews interview that aired yesteray morning. Below is the full 28 minute segment. It's worth watching if you feel the next U.S. President will probably be Donald J. Trump, again.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake
a reply to: LordAhriman

As far as I'm concerned, Biden is a lame duck president right now. Not a chance in hell he gets reelected, legitimately.

And look at the destruction he is causing.

So don't say Trump can't get anything done if reelected.

Biden is a lame duck. The only chance that he has of getting legitimately reelected is if it's against Trump again. I've never cast a vote for either one of them, but if these are our choices, Biden is going to annihilate him. I hope it doesn't come to that.

What destruction? Lol

What you see now is what Trump got done. Division.

whatever dude,

biden takes bribes from anyone.

and his face will fall off his skull soon from going down AF-1's stairs on it.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

Some very successful people thrive on challenges. Take how Donald Trump eagerly accepted the invitation to go into the "Lions Den" (CNN Town Hall) last week, for example.

It's not walking into the lions den if it involves free airtime.
If he wants to win I think he may know by now he HAS to get the independent votes.
Hense him accepting the CNN town hall.
If he had refused those in the middle would just take that to be a coward move.
Not saying him attending will sway any votes, but atleast it's an attempt.
The damage he did to himself is already done.
And as another user pointed out about Biden. He would only win if it's against Trump.
I would suggest rethink whom you put so much effort into supporting. Because at this point if Trump fails again you will have put all your eggs in one basket. Mind you to a person you admit to have previously failed.
I don't think you want to face that possibility.

independents are not very smart.

everybody knows that.

they will vote biden no matter what.

so who cares about them. in fact. keep them.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

He was referring to a popular video game called Pokémon.
I heard that he plays that on the go and used his executive powers to catch them all!
What would one do as President?
I mean he wasn't draining the swamp that much we know.
He got lucky with covid in regards to slowing them darn illegals using title 42.
And he rallied all the damn time. If he wasn't playing that stupid game then why would that phrase come to mind?

joe catches little girls and tries to eat them.

after sniffing them.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
we can say the same about johnson in the uk the irony is those who attacked both using very similar mos went for the sectarian outcome rather rather than a plural positive outcome, in doing is they've damaged what were very aligned plural societies by demonstrating just how deeply corrupt the actual establishment is in a manner not seen that since the 1920s when the last iteration of the new liberal order collapsed ending the last remnants of real power the empire of the day had over the world.

the net result is the west pivoting ever further away from the new liberal order as populism has moved on from trump/Johnson anyway.. such leaders are only ever transitory, while the central themes like free expression remain eternal as the venn diagram that now encompases both sides has defend/eradicate free expression as the central tenet be it identity/climate/immigration/big pharma or the economy..

yet as this thread highlights both figures remain to raise questions on the level of corruption that still needs to be addressed as it pushes the sides to the extreme as, as yet neither side has devolved into dictatorship but if we remain on this path it'll be the only outcome left..
edit on 17-7-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join