It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump was Deceived-Stabbed-Ignored by His Cabinet - How Can He Avoid this Next Time.?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sunday, May 14, 2023

Investigations and whistle-blowers are confirming that the SAME GROUP of leaders in the Department of Justice, CIA, FBI, etc., who have been going out of their way to damage Donald J. Trump and his associates, are intentionally NOT investigating the numerous potential crimes committed by the BIDEN family...primarily JOE, HUNTER, and JAMES (Joe's Brother).

Biden family members and business associates created a web of over 20 companies, which "received over $10 million from foreign nationals’ and their related companies.

The House committee investigated bank records, that according to the committee, "identified payments to Biden family members from foreign companies while he served as Vice President, and after he left public office."

Tolman voiced his disappointment at the current situation, highlighting that such cases involving shell LLCs and the movement of money were once the "bread and butter of the fraud and corruption unit at DOJ."

"We're looking at a DOJ who refuses to prosecute certain cases now, that have a political angle to them," Tolman said.

Tolman concluded, "The only explanation is that the executive level of the FBI and the executive level at DOJ, there are political decisions being made." He described this as a "tragic" new chapter for those who served in the DOJ.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

What's extra tragic is that this PROTECTION and COVER-UP for the Biden Family was present in the Obama and Trump administration....and maybe even before!

Several instances of "orders" President Trump issued to his Department Heads were either ignored, or not complied with. In 2019 when President Trump asked potential Biden family crimes to be investigated, the U.S. Congress Impeached him! There are ATS threads discussing some of these 2017 thru 2020 instances.

THE REASON FOR THIS THREAD is to seek your opinions on what Donald Trump can do to ensure he has a loyal cabinet that follows reasonable orders to investigate potential crimes and declassify specific information, if he is elected U.S. President (again) in November of next year.

Note: The Directors of the DOJ-FBI-CIA-StateDept-DHS and others, will need to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate. The current composition of the Senate will NOT approve Department Head nominees who have vowed to root out corruption, and put the best interests of American citizens as Priority #1. It's important that America put a MAGA-AF majority in charge of the Senate for 2025, like they did with the House for 2023.

-CareWeMust
*MAGA-AF = Make America Great Again by putting American's Needs and Well-Being FIRST.

+3 more 
posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
So uh
He chose his own cabinet
He had the bully pulpit
He chose to do jack squat

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
All He needs to do is get a hold of me if this is a concern of his? Problem Solved.

edit on 5 14 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Let me get this straight.
You expect someone who you admit was betrayed by his very own cabinet, so not do the very same thing again?
That is a very big gamble there man.
If he is elected I really hope he will have learned a lesson moving forward.
I have my doubts but it is what it is if that happens.

link   
How come this site will only correctly display in landscape on mobile??

I hate scrolling in landscape. You can't even read a complete post unless you turn your phone on its side.

What gives? Been like this all day.

link   
The CFR chooses the cabinet, and it's been that way since at least the end of WW2. Every President wrestles with imposing his will on his government, and is usually unsuccessful.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

You expect someone who you admit was betrayed by his very own cabinet, so not do the very same thing again?

He will do the very same thing.

Why? Not because he hasn't learned, but because he still believes that he, alone, knows what to do, that he alone is right.

He will not "learn from his mistakes" because he firmly believes that he has never made a single mistake.

Everyone just failed him.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
With The way they attacked Trump in his last presidency and after it....he is certifiably nuts if he runs again. He must be masochistic or something.

We need to fix DC and get rid of all the con artists there...half the population of DC.

The Democrats are more corrupt than the Republicans in my opinion. Not all of them are, but at least a third of Democrat polititions are and they intimidate the rest of their colleagues into following their lead. There are some Republicans that are also that way, but not nearly as many of them as with the Democrats. Trump is not a conservative, he is a liberal in his actions but is trying to support the conservative Republicans he represents because he knows how liberals think. So he has an advantage over the Democrats but the Democrats are slamming him for things they themselves do on a regular basis.

That is my opinion.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Short and easy answer. President Trump doesn't exist. You would be talking about the twice impeached, one term disgrace that is still grifting his handful of loyal, but extremely gullible supporters for money. He has ZERO chance of getting reelected, so the rest of your questions are irrelevant.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So uh
He chose his own cabinet
He had the bully pulpit

Trump tried on several occasions to have info declassified that he learned in his briefings, but the DOJ (BARR or ROSENSTEIN), or the U.K. or Italy told him that he couldn't, due to "ongoing investigations"....or they simply ignored his requests. I remember each of those instances well.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
All He needs to do is get a hold of me if this is a concern of his? Problem Solved.

More info, if you can. TIA.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You do realize, do you not, that even if he's elected again, he becomes an instant lame-duck??

He will accomplish nothing of substance.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Of course he was betrayed.

If I'm not mistaken, he had warning ...

Ego is a hell of a drug.

But he also, more tragically, had allies that evaporated into the ether....

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Correct. That is why a system for picking MAGA-AF cabinet members needs to be developed, and a Senate elected that will confirm them.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
How come this site will only correctly display in landscape on mobile??

I hate scrolling in landscape. You can't even read a complete post unless you turn your phone on its side.

What gives? Been like this all day.

I understand your statement, but whom in this thread are you asking for help?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
The CFR chooses the cabinet, and it's been that way since at least the end of WW2. Every President wrestles with imposing his will on his government, and is usually unsuccessful.

That may be because unlike North Korea, Russia, China, etc., the average U.S. Government Executive works under 4, 5, or 6 Presidents. These individuals can pretty much do what they want, knowing that they will still be the boss of their workplace, after the current GOOD or ANNOYING President is replaced by the next one.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So uh
He chose his own cabinet
He had the bully pulpit

Nobody ever expects to be betrayed until it actually happens. Dark and ugly betrayals, and no one expects it to happen to them.

You are right though, he didn't appear to fight back much. I would have had betrayers punished severely which Trump should have done, but he knew in advance that the lies and deceit the MSM and others would employ defending the betrayers would be so disgustingly thick that the truth would never really win out.

And it still hasn't as far as the current condition of society is right now. (WreKt).

Looking back it's easy to see how the other side treats betrayals in their own party. They have the betrayers murdered like S. Rich for one example.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I agree with the premise of this MAGA-AF idea.
Just not your idea of it specifically.
Everyone has their own vision of it and sorry mate yours doesn't sit well with me.
We are from two completely different generations so obviously our views will differ.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I personally believe a number of people were given a chance to redeem themselves …looks like no one cared to do so?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

He will do the very same thing.
Why? Not because he hasn't learned, but because he still believes that he, alone, knows what to do, that he alone is right.
He will not "learn from his mistakes" because he firmly believes that he has never made a single mistake.
Everyone just failed him.

Perhaps, but it can't hurt to try and get LOYAL MAGA-AF men and women for the 2025 Trump cabinet.

For better or worse, Bush, Obama and Biden had/have those LOYAL cabinet members, because those Presidents did not, or are not attempting to clean up corruption.

Removing those who are not operating with American's best interests in mind, is very tough...but doable, if American are behind him/her. Only someone who is satisfied with the status-quo, lazy, or scared, would NOT TRY to put a MAGA-AF Administration in place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join