It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Targeted with Holy Spirit Ouija Board

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The occult and false worship is creeping into most churches around the nation. Prosperity gospel (Money / physical wealth, what can God do for me), culture worshiping the latest fads, and of course the good old reliable occult and new age practices.

A great example show here with a so called "Christian Ouija Board". They know what they are doing and I am shocked on how fast they have achieved it in the last 20 or so years.

Sadly, this is the very type of scenario that can confuse and deceive people who are not Christian or are still immature in their faith.

www.charismanews.com...

Christianity has been the subject of mockery and derision since Jesus walked the earth and shared with the world that He was the hope for salvation.

In today's world, that mockery has taken the form of occult practices thinly veiled in Christian cover to deceive and cause division in its wake.

A group that created the YouTube page "Holy Spirit Games" also created a "Christian" Ouija board claiming that people will be able to communicate with Christ directly.

Creating a "Christian" Ouija board opens the spiritual doors to demonic oppression however, a consequence the group is either ignorant of, do not care about, or was the intended result in the first place.

The game, currently for sale on Amazon, advertises itself as "The Holy Spirit Board can answer all of life's most important questions, straight from the man himself!" and that it is "Perfect for churches, prayer groups or just getting together with friends."

+6 more 
posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The game, currently for sale on Amazon, advertises itself as "The Holy Spirit Board can answer all of life's most important questions, straight from the man himself!" and that it is "Perfect for churches, prayer groups or just getting together with friends."

Definitely a mockery. Biblically speaking, Christians already get answers "from the man Himself", no external tools needed. You already know that, but I said it for those who don't.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Playing With Fire Will Get You Burnt,,,,,,,,,

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah, I was heavily into the ouija board 20 years ago. Completely fu##ed up my life. I’m still paying for some of the decisions I made from it, to this day. Honestly, I’ll pay for it the rest of my life.

Ahhh the decisions we make when in our twenties…..

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You forgot politics. Politics is corrupting the hell out of religion. No pun intended.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

My favorite, but overused: FAFO

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I never got much out of Ouija boards, they just sat motionless and I'd fall asleep.

I had a friend when I was in HS. Her father and his girlfriend were both professors at NMSU. They got together for Ouija sessions one of twice a week. It freaked my friend out. She claimed that the Ouija told her father all her high school girl secrets. Like if we told him we were going to the school football game, and actually went down to the river to smoke pot, he would know before we even got back. This was in the 70s so there werent tracking devices yet. I don't think he followed us either, as we started out where we were supposed to be.

It told him things about me that he couldn't know.

After that, I never tried again.....
edit on 14-5-2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
No thanks, I'll contact Jesus The old fashion way.
This is a mockery of Christianity.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

1 John. 2:19 ---

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

The truth catholic (note the lower case c, not Roman) church is not shrinking, not losing membership, not dying. It is sloughing off dead weight and false professors.

Most anybody lacking in discernment and clueless and stupidv enough to fall for this probably never had much of a real spiritual awakening to begin with.

I am not shaken.

1 Timothy 4:1 ---

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,...

:
edit on 2023 5 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If you believe in one absurdity, you'll believe in two...

And someone will always be there to make a buck off a fool with money.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

" Ahhh the decisions we make when in our twenties…. "

Yeah Bro , and those CRAZY Chics We were Obsessed with...............*)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Maybe my prayers were "lost in the mail" all those years.

This may be a more efficient third party way to communicate with the Big Cheese himself.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I had a friend whose parents were of the flakier set. They had one. I always wanted to try it just to see if it was as advertised, but she never would. She would never tell me why, but she also never would. All her parents' other things like their "Joy of Sex" book and stuff like that, she had no problem sneaking out, but that was one thing she wouldn't touch with a 10' pole. I had to think there was a reason why even if she wouldn't say so.
edit on 14-5-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah Bro , and those CRAZY Chics We were Obsessed with...............*)

You somewhat nailed it. Yes, it was about a woman. But I wasn’t obsessed with her. In fact, there was something in my gut telling me there was something off with her. The ouija board convinced me she was the one for me. AND to have kids with her. Goddamn thing even made us believe we were talking to OUR kids BEFORE they were born. Which, for some reason ‘compelled’ me to believe it.

I should have trusted my gut. Don’t get me wrong. I love my kids more than anything. But there’s not a day that goes by, that I don’t wish I would have had them with someone else….

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I had being told not to touch or play around with a Ouija Board.
edit on 14-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I never got much out of Ouija boards, they just sat motionless and I'd fall asleep.

I had a friend when I was in HS. Her father and his girlfriend were both professors at NMSU. They got together for Ouija sessions one of twice a week. It freaked my friend out. She claimed that the Ouija told her father all her high school girl secrets. Like if we told him we were going to the school football game, and actually went down to the river to smoke pot, he would know before we even got back. This was in the 70s so there werent tracking devices yet. I don't think he followed us either, as we started out where we were supposed to be.

It told him things about me that he couldn't know.

After that, I never tried again.....

Me and a buddy was ditching class one day setting at his dinning table and decided to mess with a Ouija board after a few minutes we noticed the light starting to move back and forth then all the dishes in the china cabinet behind me started falling over , We got up and ran out of the house as we come around the corner of the house he picked up a shovel , I looked at him and said what are you going to do with that it's dead already , He said well you going to see me crack the dead thing in the head with this shovel , LOL Turns out it was a earthquake boy you can't pay for a ride like that lol

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Hahaha.... awesome timing~ earthquakes scare me way more than a little old ghost!

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Sadly, this is the very type of scenario that can confuse and deceive people who are not Christian or are still immature in their faith.

And your clickbait headline deceived me into thinking someone got smacked with an ouija board. But another question came up, why would it be a sign of maturity in your faith to be shocked by board games?

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

The Ouija Board isn't a board game necessarily.

If you take it for what it is or is supposed to be, it's a way to contact spiritual entities from beyond who will communicate with you. That's the kind version.

The dark version is that entities from beyond are seldom benevolent. They may play a good game. They may tell you lots of true information to lead you on and hook you, but they are really playing with you and most are sowing that truth with enough lies to twist you. Their purpose is to lead you astray if they can, to mess with you.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

" it's a way to contact spiritual entities from beyond who will communicate with you. "

And Just Mess With You Head..........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join