It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Motor Vehicle Research.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Plenty of global, close range UFO motor vehicle cases out there and researcher Preston Dennett explores some pretty remarkable ones in the presentation below.

Also plenty of different involved aspects including time anomalies, physiological effects,vehicle damage, electromagnetic interference etc.

Video:

Imagine you’re driving along a remote highway late at night when you see a glowing object ahead of you right above the road. As you approach, you can see that it’s actually a saucer-shaped craft, a UFO! Suddenly, the UFO swoops down towards your car and starts following you down the highway. It circles around your car, hovering right above it, on either side, coming closer and closer. Your radio becomes filled with static, your headlights dim, and the car engine begins to sputter. Then the UFO takes control of the car!

This may sound incredible, but it happens more often than you might think. In fact, there are hundreds of UFO-car chases on record, coming from all over the world. These are among the most dramatic of UFO encounters. They have been occurring since at least the 1950s up to the present day. For some reason, UFOs love to play cat-and-mouse games with unwary drivers who suddenly find themselves driving fast and furiously to outrun a UFO that chases them down the highway, sometimes for hours!

The question is why? What exactly is it about people driving cars down highways late at night that attracts so many UFOs? This video presents dozens of cases of UFO car chases, from the 1950s onward, and coming from all across the planet. Here are a few of them.

Also loads of case examples in the ATS archives (including the very freaky Stanford incident) so please feel free to post any relevant content or opinions about WTF is going on.

Related links:

(A CATALOGUE OF AUSTRALIAN UFO VEHICLE INTERFERENCE CASES - Compiled by Keith Basterfield

UFO INTERFERENCE WITH VEHICLES
AND SELF-STARTING ENGINES - James M. McCampbell

THE EFFECTS OF POSITION AND DISTANCE IN
UFO IGNITION-INTERFERENCE CASES - Donald A. Johnson

Electromagnetic Effects, Car Engines & UFOs - Kevin Randle / 2

Vehicle Encounter / Pacing Cases

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Statements taken from Police Officers (the last one's a classic).

• "What I saw was a dome shaped object approximately 15 feet wide and 3 to 4 feet thick at the centre.. This time the object was so close that I braked and pulled off onto the shoulder of the roadway and stopped. As I sat there watching the object my motor, lights and radio ceased to function.

It was hovering about 20 feet away at 10 feet altitude, I attempted to contact dispatch but my radio would not work. After a few seconds a white light came from the top of the dome and lit up the inside of my patrol unit."

Police Officer Luis Delgado, found 'shaking and crying' in his patrol car by Police Officer L. Bartley - Haines City, Florida, March 19th, 1992.

Link: 1 / 2 / 3

• "The car engine stopped and the lights went off; suddenly I saw many multi-colored lights and was able to observe through the windshield a gigantic disc, from which came all the lights; with great astonishment, I realized that it was an unidentified flying object which stopped over us for several seconds and then continued west, searching the side of Alajuelita."

Police Sergeant Elias Sibaja, official report to Colonel Marino Donato, director of the Costa Rican Radio Patrol Unit - Desamparados, Costa Rica, January 17th, 1980.

• "The object was a sort of rectangular building with many windows that could be seen clearly but with no one inside - it remained suspended in the air, throwing a light beam once in a while which would illuminate the area."

Police Officer description taken from official police report - UFO exhibited EM effects on a police patrol car and was witnessed by over a dozen people before submerging into ocean - Tocopilla, Antofagasta, Chile, September 23rd, 1971.

Thread

• "I noticed a very bright, brilliant light, 8 to 12 inches in diameter, 3 to 4 feet off the ground. The edges were very defined. I thought perhaps at first that it could be an aircraft in trouble, as it appeared to be a landing light from an aircraft. I proceeded about a mile and three tenths or a mile and four tenths when the light intercepted my vehicle causing damage to a headlight, putting a dent in the hood, breaking the windshield and bending antennas on top of the vehicle. At this point. at the interception of the light, I was rendered either unconscious, neutralized or unknowing for a period of approximately 39 minutes."

Deputy Sheriff Val Johnson - North Dakota,
August 27th, 1979.

Link / Video

• "There, some 200 meters away from the group, near a hill, was an exceedingly strange, glowing, disc-shaped object, which remained on the ground and in their sight. Surrounding the object was an undetermined number of figures that came and went.”

Police Officer Elias Gitani, Argentina, early 1940's (EM effects on police car).

Link

• "Suddenly I noticed two very bright lights over the car. The UFO came down over us, one hundred to one hundred and fifty meters. It was noiseless and each light was four to six meters across. They looked like an electric arc light.

I tried to get out of the car but I felt a kind of half-paralyzed sensation. I noticed that the car trembled and shook and started to rock a little, back and forth. I spoke to the soldiers and warned them that we were suffering a sort of surprise attack. We were terrified, I was scared because there was no defense against it. I felt helpless. We tried to run away but the engine wouldn't start and the radio system was completely out of order. We couldn't understand what was happening to us..

At this time the UFO moved away again and when we last saw the lights, they were very far away. We noticed that they blinked and at the same time the city's lights blinked. We noticed that the whole district was blacked out, and when the radio was working again we were informed that the power and light company had reported a power failure in the area and had no explanation for it."

Sergeant Dione Martins de Sousa, Brazil Military Police force, UFO also witnessed by Manoel Braga, Geraldo Correa and João Florentino - Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil, 0ctober 18th, 1978.

Thread / Photo

edit on 11-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Awesome topic, Karl! Not a lot of time this afternoon but I felt the need to drop this one into the discussion.

Tons of crazy incidents witnessed by motorists, some of them "textbook" UFO encounters, others falling into the "high-strangeness" category like this little-known case from Ontario, Canada in which the witness was driving with her son and was apparently hypnotized by strange lights from a craft and also reported being abducted by insect-like beings (but her son was unaffected):
Cambridge, Ontario Canada November 18, 1980

Location. Cambridge, Ontario Canada Date: November 18 1980
Time: 1930
The main witness and her son were traveling on Pinebush Road when she spotted some bright lights approaching from the east. The witness pulled over and stopped the car thinking that it was an airplane in distress.
The lights now approached and stopped nearby, the witness could now see a dark metallic dome shaped craft behind the light. Now more lights turned on, on top of the hovering craft.
The witness now felt hypnotized by the lights, she then had a floating sensation and felt drawn towards the craft. Here next recollection was of seeing the craft shoot straight up and disappear. Later under hypnosis she recalled being taken into a small craft that was cold inside, then into a larger object. She was then surrounded by numerous short ugly beings with large bright eyes that were somewhat insect like.
She was then taken through a long tunnel with rough edges. She then entered a room with bright lights, there her clothes were removed, and she was medically examined. The beings communicated by using telepathy and told the witness she had been “rejected.” Another being with three eyes was apparently in charge and commanded the others. She was finally released. The witness suffered many painful after effects similar to some type of radiation damage. Her son was apparently not abducted.

Hypnosis is unreliable, and false memories associated with the encounter either planted by who or whatever was responsible for it (MILAB?), or acquired due to trauma, may have been a factor. However, the radiation or EM injuries sustained by the witness obviously indicate exposure to some type of unconventional equipment (whether the operator intended it or not).
edit on 5/11/2023 by wavelength because: clearer wording

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

They are here to study the "con rod" in things that move.

We ALL have them.

They are here to study "life".

We are doing the same.
edit on 11/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Wonder if we will ever hear of such an encounter involving a Tesla.

Or would the UFO simply (conveniently) disable the car's camera systems?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I thank Karl for presenting us with details of encounters that never make the regular news in any form.

Yet in going over the accounts, the emphasis is usually on the affects that the UFOs had on the vehicles and nearby power systems. In my estimation, as a UFO abductee taken from my Corvair car back in 1964, I say so what is the worth of these details that it dwells on mechanic things and even time-loss, rather than getting into the real meat of the UFO story by raising concerns about how the ETs direct use mind control upon the occupants of the vehicle. True, some of them will have no way of ascertaining that they were mentally controlled and could not directly know that they experienced a time loss, but others know that they did. In my case, I discovered that I lost over 2 hours on a 15-minute car trip.

Of course, even on ATS, few want to admit that UFOs are alien craft. (I suspect supposedly smart people don't want to admit to being rather substandard in mental abilities to ETs.) And fewer still will want to admit that the aliens can and do control minds of one or several when they decide to do so. Yes, that is an astounding talent that is beyond what most humans can except. So what happens is that that topic is completely foreign to ATS when it should be one the most strongly discussed aspect of the whole phenomena rather than chatting about piddling "sighting report...."

Again, Karl, has done great work for ATS in presenting his reports, but it is time to get real and get beyond the hardware. We humans need to come to terms with our obvious limits and start to wonder just what are the limits of causation that the ETs may have introduced to our world to bring us up to their parameters? Do you see the signs?

edit on 11-5-2023 by Observer19 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: wavelength

Appreciate the post mate and was also put in mind of this Scottish case investigated by the MOD - aspects like 'abdominal pressure'; being in 'complete darkness' after driving through 'light' and feeling physically drained in the days following also have parallels with other cases (conjunctivitis also gets reported a lot).

There are also posts here and here dealing with the rather freaky experiences of the Mann and Avis families (strange mists also seem to play a role) and the South American rally driver's description of being 'bathed in pleasant feelings' certainly echo the Devereux case and many others.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Always respect your input Nerbot and whatever the case for origin always found it interesting that ye olde Fae were said to travel in 'circular globes' and be 'notorious for harassing travellers along highways' (encounters were also said to involve time anomalies).

Don't know if you watched Preston's presentation but some of the cases described towards the end are pretty eye-opening and he made another vid here covering all the Levelland incidents - fascinating stuff.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Wonder if we will ever hear of such an encounter involving a Tesla.

Or would the UFO simply (conveniently) disable the car's camera systems?

Interesting point there mate and when it comes to cameras it wouldn't be the first time (PDF) - as for Teslas personally wouldn't trust one lol.

Don't know if you've been through the NUFORC archive but, as UFO motor vehicle encounters go, thought this was a good contender.

The guy sounds extremely shaken up and he goes on to describe his almost hysterical girlfriend and the weeping blisters, sunburn and nausea they both experienced afterwards.

• "We looked up and we could see clearly the defined shape of a pie shaped object - a saucer. I mean I hate to use that term but it was a saucer shaped object.

There was a rim, we could see a rim, and within the rim was just this one big, brilliant, brilliant light that kept shining on our car."

Archive

Apparently during the same evening over two dozen witnesses in more than ten different locations throughout Topanga Canyon (spaced no more than twenty miles apart) all reported very strange UFO activity and 'numerous people called the police, local newspaper and UFO groups'.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observer19

In my estimation, as a UFO abductee taken from my Corvair car back in 1964, I say so what is the worth of these details that it dwells on mechanic things and even time-loss, rather than getting into the real meat of the UFO story by raising concerns about how the ETs direct use mind control upon the occupants of the vehicle. True, some of them will have no way of ascertaining that they were mentally controlled and could not directly know that they experienced a time loss, but others know that they did. In my case, I discovered that I lost over 2 hours on a 15-minute car trip.

Appreciate that post Observer and some fair points made there - certainly read a few close range UFO reports where witnesses claim they felt compelled to behave in a certain way or felt they were under 'instruction'.

As already mentioned in a few of the cases by Preston Dennett, UFO witnesses also sometimes report an immense feeling of well being projected onto them (such as in the Devereux case in which the grandmother didn't want it to end).

As for control mechanisms have read that placing people in Theta rhythm brainwave state makes them far more pliable but you're right about this fundamental aspect not receiving enough attention (don't agree with everything but thought Barry raised some related points here).

Whatever UFO origin is there does appear to be patterns in high strangeness data and like many other completely bizarre cases this truck driver account and the 1978 case below do contain elements reported in other incidents.

edit on 12-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Observer19

As for control mechanisms have read that placing people in Theta rhythm brainwave state makes them far more pliable but you're right about this fundamental aspect not receiving enough attention (don't agree with everything but thought Barry raised some related points here).

You both may be interested in this study on brainwave entrainment published on ATS by TDD. If you're curious about brainwaves and what they do and how they can be manipulated, this is well worth your time: Brainwave entrainment through binaural beats: Explanation, Research, first results published

There are loads of witness reports describing sensations of paralysis, compulsion to behave a certain way, extreme elation or fear, etc. It's reasonable to envision a more advanced (visiting) society having developed and mastered systems with extremely high degrees of efficiency.
Theoretically, microwave-based auditory effects (known as 'synthetic telepathy') and ELF-based "sedation" equipment is obsolete even to humans at this point, although they are still (academically) in use in certain applications.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wavelength

Yep fascinating stuff mate and have certainly learnt a lot from your threads (and the Gut's threads) about applications of RF systems and non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation - recently re-watched this old vid from the archives and apparently 'the mind has no firewalls'.

Also suppose one has to speculate that if this tech is emerging into the public domain nowadays then god knows what they've been cooking up in black SAP DUMBs all these decades.

Regarding the thread subject, physiological effects and the actual unknown objects in the sky also came across this old UFO motor vehicle encounter where the witness described 'a spinning, top shaped object'.

Apparently the object flew over the car three times and the witness suffered burns to his arms (also reports of strong odours and hissing).

June 29, 1964; Lavonia, Georgia

Late evening. Businessman Beauford E. Parham was driving home when he spotted a very bright light in the sky coming directly toward his car. The next instant it was directly in front of his headlights - a top-shaped object, spinning and emitting a hissing sound "like a million snakes." It was amber colored, about 6 feet tall and 8 feet wide, with a mast-like protrusion on top and small portholes around the bottom through which "flames" were visible. The UFO disappeared, then quickly reappeared and stayed directly in front of the car, just in front of the lights (estimated 5 feet), for at least a mile while the car was traveling 65 m.p.h. The top of the UFO was tilted toward Parham, who said he followed it in a "near trance-like state." Next the UFO went up over the car leaving a strong odor like embalming fluid and a gaseous vapor. Then the UFO appeared for the third time, again heading directly toward the car; the motor began to miss and Parham stopped. The UFO spun "like crazy" and then took off, disappearing in a "split second." Parham began to feel a burning sensation on his arms, so he drove to an air base and reported the incident to FAA officials. They reportedly detected some radioactivity on the car (no formal report made). Parham's arms continued to burn even after he washed them. An oily substance on the car persisted after many washings, the car hood was warped with bubbled up paint, and the radiator and hoses deteriorated after the incident. (Trace case [cat 5] E-M [3] Radiation [10].

link

Reason it's interesting is that two weeks earlier a hissing 'flying top shaped object' was also witnessed which burnt a young boy so bad 'his nose was not visible, his hair was burnt off and his ears were turned inside out resembling ground beef'.

Link

edit on 14-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
More related quotes:

• "I've seen Venus many times, but I never saw Venus 50 feet above a road and moving from side to side like this was.."

Portage County Sheriff Ross Dustman to United Press International.

Thread

• "It was all of a sudden the level of the windshield of the car, covering the road bed, I could see the landing gear - that was very much the most frightening moment because it wasn't beside me anymore - it was trying to stop me."

Schoolteacher Carole Forster, Elmswood, Wisconsin, March 2nd, 1975.

Link / Video: 8:50

• “The UFO was over where the beach was.. hovering I would say maybe a hundred, two hundred feet in the air. It was silver. It was your basic UFO.. it was definitely completely metallic with a silver dome on top and a silver dome on the bottom of it, like two plates put together. And it had little lights around it.”

George Gray describes UFO witnessed whilst driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica - also additional witnesses.

Thread / Reports: Video

• "This thing had landed in the roadway. It took up the whole width of the road and overlapped onto the pavements. It wasn’t on the ground, it had about eight massive suckers. The centre was still, but the outer rim was spinning slowly and it had white lights flashing, like a camera flash. There were about 30 of us staring at it. We could hear it humming."

Rodney Maynard - King Harold’s Way, Bexleyheath, England, July 17th, 1955.

Link / Video

• "I'd never seen anything like it in my life - it was black in colour, it was shiny, it had three parts to it, it was circular.. I really panicked, I didn't know what to do."

Gary Wood, object also witnessed by Colin Wright - Tarbrax, East Lothian, Scotland, August 27th, 1992.

Video: 5:37

• "A brilliantly lit, egg-shaped object about 200 feet long was sitting in the road."

Jim Wheeler - Levelland, Texas, November 2nd, 1957 (vehicle interference/multiple reports).

Link / PDF / Video / Thread

• "It was a bright red object in the night sky, I thought I was seeing an airplane on fire."

Mona Stafford, UFO also witnessed by Elaine Thomas and Louise Smith - Lancaster, Kentucky, January 6th, 1976.

Video / Thread

• "The headlights and spotlight on the squad car dimmed in the presence of the object."

Police Officer Clifford Shaw - UFO also witnessed by other officers - Elmwood Park, Illinois, November 4th, 1957.

Link

edit on 16-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Dr Jim McDonald on car stalling cases:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine
Formaldehyde is used in the production of Unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine rocket fuel which is also used in embalming.
edit on 6-6-2023 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2023 by mammothtank because: Keeped putting the wrong link

Unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine associated enviromental damage
edit on 6-6-2023 by mammothtank because: Added additional information

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Something else has just occurred to me. Why do UFO's have lights on them in the first place? The purpose of lights on a plane is as a hazard warning so that other pilots and air traffic can see them. I find this very interesting. It seems like something only a human would do.

top topics

join