It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat GPT Presidential Recomendations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
After reading the list, occurred to me that AI doesn’t have our best interest at heart, and may be trying to destroy the world.

Kamala Harris
Pete Buttigieg
Elizabeth Warren
Cory Booker
Andrew Yang
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Tim Kaine
Stacey Abrams
Amy Klobuchar
Beto O'Rourke

i read somewhere today that kamala haris has been put in charge of ai stuff regardless of the fact she'd have trouble spelling ai

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
“Vice President Harris and senior Administration officials will meet today with CEOs of four American companies at the forefront of AI innovation,” the Biden administration explained.

oh man, it's actually real... well at least there's that potential hurdle taken care of

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Byrd

How about the least controversial philanthropic leaders in either party? People who aren't especially known for holding office or political baton waving but are notable for their participation in local community building. Something in the vein of MrBeast or Ashton Kutcher.

I probably wouldn't have problems with that personally, but ChatAI also focused on leadership and foreign policy. We do need someone with some international experience.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Let's not forget that ChatGPT is a product of OpenAI, which is owned entirely by Google, which is a division of Alphabet. It will certainly favour a leftist position. Additionally, In doing various kinds of research, I've found a use for ChatGPT and other LLM's, but be careful because I've caught a few of them either lying or BSing their way through an answer. They give responses based on what they deem is the best answer from what they have, even if it's not correct. For example, the only numbers I know are 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. You ask me what 2+4 is, and the best answer from the data that I have, based on probably of each answer is 5. 2+4=5. It's a far better answer than 1,2,3, or 4, but it's still wrong. My point is, fact check everything that an LLM gives you regardless of political leanings. When it's programed by an alphabet supporting company, be extra careful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join