It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Khan arrested by storm troopers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It looks like arresting Imran for corruption, is in Pakistan like declaring breathing illegal and then arresting people for doing it. It seems to have sparked a civil war as yet another country descends into chaos with deep state fingerprints all over it. Apparently after visiting Putin and wishing the country to stay neutral. He has been taken to an undisclosed destination. All social media has been blocked military bases have been breached. It looks like chaos. www.bitchute.com... They have banned meetings and a report has stated that the military has used live ammo on protesters.
It sounds like they didn't want him talking as he was in a courtroom when the Rangers pulled him out of a wheelchair bashed him and pepper sprayed him.
edit on 10-5-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This will not end well. Hope the great Khan is still living.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It looks like arresting Imran for corruption, is in Pakistan like declaring breathing illegal and then arresting people for doing it. It seems to have sparked a civil war as yet another country descends into chaos with deep state fingerprints all over it. Apparently after visiting Putin and wishing the country to stay neutral. He has been taken to an undisclosed destination. All social media has been blocked military bases have been breached. It looks like chaos. www.bitchute.com... They have banned meetings and a report has stated that the military has used live ammo on protesters.

I'm not joking, but I truly hope I am wrong about my May preaching.

The flow of illegals (currently called " migrants " by both parties is going to create Marshall Law and will stay in effect till after the 2024 elections.
There is NO sane reason what is happening with the illegals NOW. NONE what so ever.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Very few people have yet grasped the total chaos in most of the world that will happen in the future, based on events in 2020-2022

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Liistening to it now on the TV. Not really too much details but I'm following this as it unfolds.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

For additional context and support of the Bitchute vid here's a link to the Sky News story: Link

This sort of event/behaviour in Pakistan isn't new but in this case Imran Khan AKA 'The Skipper' has a lot of grass roots support and tweeted out that this was coming ahead of time: Imran Khan Tweet

Associated hash tag on Twitter is #BehindYouSkipper
edit on 10/5/2023 by AllAnIllusion because: added related hash tag on twitter

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Pakistan is a mad house, always has been and as far as I can tell always will be.

Every administration seems to get caught up in the endemic corruption.
One faction fighting another.
Tribal warlords, religious extremism and intolerance.
Corrupt police, public officials and military are accepted as the norm.
Abject poverty and extravagant wealth on a massive scale.

I could go on and on.

The only things that seem to unite them is a burning and passionate hatred of India and a massive great big bloody chip on their shoulder.

Its a powder keg that been brewing for years but we just ignore it out of political expediency.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Imran Khan knows how to handle a cricket bat, he was good. He has withstood the test of time as a respected leader. As for dealing with Eurasia politics, will do anyone's head in. I don't know the details, but if Khan is pissed off, sure he has a good reason for it.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Every administration seems to get caught up in the endemic corruption.
One faction fighting another.
Tribal warlords, religious extremism and intolerance.
Corrupt police, public officials and military are accepted as the norm.
Abject poverty and extravagant wealth on a massive scale.

Its a powder keg that been brewing for years but we just ignore it out of political expediency.

Swap Pakistan for The UK or America. It works just as well.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

We have our faults and problems, never hear me deny that....but nowhere near as bad as Pakistan.

I know some - many? - may not like me for saying this but its a festering cesspit, a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode.

edit on 10/5/23 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

And not to forget that Pakistan and its neighbour India are both armed with Nukes but fight with sticks and stones at the borders ...
edit on 10/5/2023 by AllAnIllusion because: double use of both - bad boy!

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I knew the name sounded familiar. I knew him from cricket but didn't know or recall he was PM.

Colour Revolution time

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I often wonder if Pakistan's problem's are the result of us Brits splitting it off from India when we left.

These days I think if it wasnt split, there would just be one big crater of death in that part of the world where the old India used to be

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I don't know what the alternative were?

But they've had quite a long time to sort things out themselves haven't they.....and got to be honest and say they haven't done a very good job of it.

And if the truths to be told, the hatred between Muslims and Hindu's has got nothing to do with Britain.
Neither has the differences between the various tribes and branches of Islam.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think the empire days stoked it up so yeah we should take part of the blame much the same as Belgium ought to take the blame for the hatred between Hutus and Tutsies in Rwanda

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I don't think it was because of a visit to poopin.
I'm pretty sure it has everything to do with him enriching himself using his position of power and also a whole list of other unsavory things.
But yes you are correct as there is unrest.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It must be crippling - especially to younger Pakistani citizens to find no internet, Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube completely services shut down...

The former PM swept off to unknown place by unknown people precisely before he was to testify in court over charges levied against him...

Wow... protests have been rendered illegal... what the hell?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Where is Obi-Wan Kenobi when you need him?

edit on 10-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Pakistan is a dysfunctional state, and has been for some time. Political and societal corruption is the norm, alongside a corrupt military, police and judiciary. It's also a culturally backward Islamic country, that would be alien to most people who are reading this thread.

Khan, for all his faults, tried to make changes, but as many well-meaning politicians before him have shown, the political, military and religious elite don't like change. To note that the current Prime Minister is embroiled in ongoing and historic money laundering shenanigans. Corrupt through and through.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Protests are now being made illegal in a lot of places.

<<   2 >>

join