It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Papoose Lake S4 ... Pictures included. No hangers seen? Any thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hello there! I was on the internet and found some pictures of Papoose lake (S4) where the supposed hangers are (that Bob Lazar mentioned).

The photos have decent detail, but, on close inspection, I was unable to see any hangers. I have included the pictures for reference, and the mountains highlighted in blue are where the supposed hangers are located.

You can see both sides of the mountain. I have more pictures as well.

Any thoughts?

ibb.co... --- photo 1

ibb.co... --- photo 2

ibb.co... -- photo 3
edit on 8-5-2023 by Chris42393 because: added photo

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Because the hangers have since been moved underground. Let me see if I can find an old picture with the original hangers seen , carved into the side of the mountain…a reply to: Chris42393

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chris42393

There were never any hangars at Papoose Lake. That story was completely bogus. Bob Lazar claimed there were hangar doos in a mountain directly adjacent to the lakebed, but as you can see, the nearest hill is actually some distance away. That would be a rather inconvenient place to build a hangar, not to mention the essential impossibility of concealing the entrance after excavating the alluvial sediments. The dig would leave quite a scar on the landscape.

There have been quite a few publicly available images taken of Papoose Lake from the early 1990s to the present (plus some older historical aerial photos). None of these pictures show any evidence of hangars or other infrastructure.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The resolution of those pics is terrible.

The hangars were in the mountain and there is a large apron before the flat lake bed. Boring machinery used from the other side of the mountains and hollowed a lot of it out before the entrance was assembled.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Do you think they've been placed underground at the same location?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chris42393
Any thoughts?

That's a lot of dirt.

Are there any really old photos of the landscape that could be used for comparison to see perhaps how much has been dug from underground?

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   
In photo 3 I can see a road from the hills to the lake bed. The excavated materials could have been spread in plane sight and no one would notice.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Chris42393

I see everyone else is not blind, but ignorant.

If anyone can do it, then the hangars are simply obfuscated, and might as well be in the photo.
Here are two of many articles on the matter of cloaking technology: From Wired magazine lol.

www.wired.com...

www.wired.co.uk...

Peek-a-boo.

edit on 592323 by BeNotAfraid because: added another older link

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Never thought of that! -- Do you think the government has highly highly advanced cloaking technology? Ie. flexible material that can bend around any object making it "invisible" ?

I know manipulating gravity can have this effect. Wonder if they're using that technology to do it. Instead of nanotech (or something like that).

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I literally GAVE you li-...! End of line.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Google Earth Pro has recently added extremely hi res imagery of the Papoose Lake area, still no hangar doors that i can see, but then that was the whole point. There is a weird area to the West of the lake where the road goes up round a hill and ends with visible track marks showing the vehicles just turned around a dead end. That I can't explain.

Here is the location

link

You need the desktop version of Google Earth to get the hi-res Airbus imagery.
edit on 1-6-2023 by tc2290 because: added link

new topics

top topics

join