It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Victims Reported in Texas Mall Mass Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
They won't say what has happened yet. Appears a mass shooter started popping off at an outlet mall in Texas. They have already started with the gun rhetoric. This one shall be interesting.

I won't talk about the prediction..... just waiting to see if correct.

Link

An active shooter opened fire at a mall in Allen, Texas on Saturday afternoon, leaving multiple victims, including children, according to police.

Their conditions were not immediately known. The Collin County sheriff confirmed the news to local outlet WFAA, noting that the gunman is dead at the scene.

Gunfire erupted at the Allen Premium Outlets at around 3:40 p.m., sending shoppers fleeing for the exits and racing out of the area amid a hail of bullets. “He pretty much was walking down the sidewalk and … was just shooting his gun everywhere for the most part,” a witness told CNN of the unidentified gunman.

The Allen Police Department has not confirmed any details due to the ongoing nature of the incident, but has urged the public to steer clear of the area.

Allen Premium Outlets Shooting: Shooter 'down,' multiple casualties, congressman says

www.fox4news.com...

www.cnbc.com...

Mass shootings have become commonplace in the United States, with at least 198 so far in 2023, the most at this point in the year since at least 2016, according to the Gun Violence Archive. The nonprofit group defines a mass shooting as any in which four or more people are wounded or killed, not including the shooter.

edit on 6-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry Paul , this time I don't have to wait for the rest of the story .

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Being reported guy is wearing police vest. I cannot zoom in enough to get a good look.

There is the Video:

twitter.com...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I just posted about this as I live in the area.

(post by shaemac removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Being reported the shooter was wearing a police uniform.... explains why nobody ran over him.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

BREAKING: Fire chief confirms at least 9 people taken to hospital after Allen, Texas mall shooting

twitter.com...

approximately 4 bodies covered in blood in white sheets outside of H&M

twitter.com...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

BREAKING: Fire chief confirms at least 9 people taken to hospital after Allen, Texas mall shooting

twitter.com...

Thanks. On phone with friends who was out and about in the area.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Being reported the shooter was wearing a police uniform.... explains why nobody ran over him.

Homemade vest ?
Or somewhere there is a murdered police officer ?
edit on 5/6/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Appears a cop took him out.

Allen Police Department
@Allen_Police

twitter.com...

At 3:36 p.m. on Saturday, May 6, 2023, an Allen Police Department officer on an unrelated call heard gunshots at Allen Premium Outlets. The officer engaged the suspect and neutralized the threat. He then called for emergency personnel.

twitter.com...

Nine victims were transported to local hospitals by Allen Fire Department. A multi-agency response helped secure the mall. There is no longer an active threat. A reunification point has been created on Chelsea Boulevard.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Looks like he was kitted out.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
We should immediately kill every active shooter.

2nd.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't you want to hear their story? 🙄

/s

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

i was posting in your thread cause it was on first on the recent post page, before i could lookup what i was thinking about to answer your question it was closed.

My question is - why didn't anyone not have a CC on them and take the shooter down. I assume because the people shopping there were not your typical people who would carry a gun and even know how to use one.

i was pretty sure in 2016 texas became a open carry with a Concealed Carry Permit or Texas CHL or LTC, then in sept 2021 open carry and Permit Less carry open or concealed became law. Rifles and Shotguns could be carried without any long as i could remember, didn't look that one up.

here is a wiki,

Per House Bill 1927 signed into law by Gov. Abbott, open carry is fully legal for anyone over 21 years of age since September 1, 2021. Known by supporters as “constitutional carry,” House Bill 1927 allows Texans 21 and over to carry handguns — openly or concealed — without obtaining a state-issued license, so long they are not excluded from possessing a firearm by another federal or state law.[25] Prior to House Bill 1927, holders of a Texas CHL or LTC are able to openly carry handguns in the same places that allow concealed carry with some exceptions. Openly carried handguns must be in a holster.

as far as why no one pulled their hog leg out it could be because Businesses & Private Property owner can ban firearms on their premises with notice.

This law took effect January 1, 2016, and covers the new Open Carry law. Section 30.07 is substantially similar to Section 30.06 which covers concealed carry. TPC section 30.07 covers "Trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun" This allows a residential or commercial landowner to post signage that preemptively bars licensed persons from entering the premises while openly carrying a handgun. An offense under section 30.07 is a Class C misdemeanor, unless it is shown at trial that the actor was given oral notice and failed to depart, in which case the offense is a Class A misdemeanor. The 30.07 sign differs from the 30.06 sign in that it must be displayed at each entrance to the property. In both cases the sign must be "clearly visible to the public". As of September 1, 2019, it is a defense to prosecution if oral notice was given to the license holder regarding the signage and they promptly depart.[22] The law states that notice may be given orally by the owner of the property, or someone with apparent authority to act for the owner, or by written communication. Written communication consists of a card or other document consisting the 30.07 language below, or a sign posted on the property. Both written communication and a posted sign must contain language identical to the following (30.07 notice): "Pursuant to section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly"

Open Carry

edit on 6-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't you want to hear their story? 🙄

/s

Only if their story is, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-UGH".

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

as far as why no one pulled their hog leg out it could be because Businesses & Private Property owner can ban firearms on their premises with notice.

If they don't know you're carrying they can't do a damned thing about it.

Ask me how I know.

And if more guns was the solution, we'd be seeing less shootings. But we're seeing more. Imagine that.

That's also the point about better gun legislation, so that not just any a-hole can buy or openly carry without a permit or some type of check. The "good guy with a gun" argument is null when you also let any jerkoff who can barely say his ABCs buy or carry.
edit on 6-5-2023 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

They won't say what has happened yet. Appears a mass shooter started popping off at an outlet mall in Texas. They have already started with the gun rhetoric. This one shall be interesting.

Oh no, have they? Gun rhetoric? Oh no!

God forbid some snowflake gets their feelings hurt over wanting background checks so Americans aren't mowed down by military rifles daily.

Look, I'm a gun owner. I carry concealed. But we can do better than this BS. Much, much better.

We can have rights and better regulation. There can be both.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

77 people murdered by gun every day. Hundreds wounded.

Amazing how a clump at one location gets so much press attention.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: BernnieJGato

If they don't know you're carrying they can't do a damned thing about it.

Ask me how I know.

And if more guns was the solution, we'd be seeing less shootings. But we're seeing more. Imagine that.

That's also the point about better gun legislation, so that not just any a-hole can buy or openly carry without a permit or some type of check. The "good guy with a gun" argument is null when you also let any jerkoff who can barely say his ABCs buy or carry.

Feeling "transitional" is a good way of looking at life at the moment.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

If they don't know you're carrying they can't do a damned thing about it. Ask me how I know.

that's true, it's also disrespectful.what about respecting people's rights if they don't want you doing something on their property. would you put up with or want someone doing something on your property you didn't want them doing, knowing or unknowingly.

disrespecting someone rights just because you want to do something on their property sucks as far as i'm concerned. and makes you really no better than some of the lowlifes running round out there.

edit on 6-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join