It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Victims Reported in Texas Mall Mass Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: infolurker
They won't say what has happened yet. Appears a mass shooter started popping off at an outlet mall in Texas. They have already started with the gun rhetoric. This one shall be interesting.

Oh no, have they? Gun rhetoric? Oh no!

God forbid some snowflake gets their feelings hurt over wanting background checks so Americans aren't mowed down by military rifles daily.

Look, I'm a gun owner. I carry concealed. But we can do better than this BS. Much, much better.

We can have rights and better regulation. There can be both.

We used to be told “the bodies aren’t even cold yet “
When bringing up solutions to gun violence.
Now, there’s no time for that between shootings.

In Texas, the pro-life state.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Im well aware of Texas laws and such.
But us Texans carry regardless of signs. We carry even if the property says no carry. That is what all Americans should do.

IMO, it is because the people who tend to shop there would never carry a gun, regardless.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

They won't say what has happened yet. Appears a mass shooter started popping off at an outlet mall in Texas. They have already started with the gun rhetoric. This one shall be interesting.

God forbid some snowflake gets their feelings hurt over wanting background checks so Americans aren't mowed down by military rifles daily.

Look, I'm a gun owner. I carry concealed. But we can do better than this BS. Much, much better.

LOL. I doubt you own/carry a gun. Otherwise you would know there is nothing more on top of the checks done, that could be done differently. And the Constitution is rather clear on us owning guns. We don't need to have background checks.

This is now so cliché, but I guess has to be repeated A G A I N. Bad people will do bad things, regardless of laws and 'doing more'.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I don’t believe it’s a coincidence there’s just a rise in mass shooting all of a sudden.

Jason Bourne was a documentary.
edit on 6-5-2023 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Yes. The pro-life state. Are you mocking this state?
Guess what? Bad people will do bad things, regardless of rules and laws and whatever your imagination can think of.
You are not going to violate anybody's Constitutional right to make people feel better about something that will not change by removing a object that is legal. Maybe if we start EXECUTING more, people will a bit more deterred. But right now, we have a country soft on crime where you can commit a plethora of bad bad offenses and be out on the street the next day to comit more.

Maybe if we had more Kyle Rittenhousers, there would be less bad guys shooting innocent people. That is my solution.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I don’t believe it’s a coincidence there’s just a rise in mass shooting all of a sudden.

Jason Bourne was a documentary.

It will get worse. They will try like Serbia to confiscate our Constitutional Right to own guns. The only way of doing that is pushing more shootings.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Arent you liable to then appear as an active shooter yourself? I still agree, and I wish we had a 2nd. ?a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Yes. The pro-life state. Are you mocking this state?
Guess what? Bad people will do bad things, regardless of rules and laws and whatever your imagination can think of.
You are not going to violate anybody's Constitutional right to make people feel better about something that will not change by removing a object that is legal. Maybe if we start EXECUTING more, people will a bit more deterred. But right now, we have a country soft on crime where you can commit a plethora of bad bad offenses and be out on the street the next day to comit more.

Maybe if we had more Kyle Rittenhousers, there would be less bad guys shooting innocent people. That is my solution.

Yes, I am mocking Texas.
We can include Ted Cruz and Greg Abbott in my mockery of that backsliding state.

One Rittenhouse is one too many.
You realize he was the premeditating shooter?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Which military rifle is used daily to mow down Americans?

Strike 1.

Then you should know that background checks are already required.

Strike 2.

We already do, murder is regulated. ....guess what?

Strike 3.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

You can thank the Biden regime for that. When the politics are right anyway......

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You can thank the Biden regime for that. When the politics are right anyway......

Lol, ok.
Biden did it
Jill is out of town.

Texas is a giant political toilet.
edit on 6-5-2023 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Lol, ok.
Biden did it.

Seriously.

After the Nashville shooting KJP was on stage before rush hour decrying AR 15's.

/shrug

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yeah, Texas is backsliding so badly that a ridiculous amount of people from liberal states are moving here by the thousands.

How many people die on a daily basis in Chicago? I'm trying to remember something about their gun control laws, hmmm.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

as far as why no one pulled their hog leg out it could be because Businesses & Private Property owner can ban firearms on their premises with notice.

If they don't know you're carrying they can't do a damned thing about it.

Ask me how I know.

And if more guns was the solution, we'd be seeing less shootings. But we're seeing more. Imagine that.

That's also the point about better gun legislation, so that not just any a-hole can buy or openly carry without a permit or some type of check. The "good guy with a gun" argument is null when you also let any jerkoff who can barely say his ABCs buy or carry.

This is the best argument for conceal carry and more guns than I could ever imagine.

You said it yourself - if no one knows you're carrying they cant do a damn thing about it.

That is the difference between us law abiding citizens and the criminals. The law abiding citizens don't carry where no firearms are allowed. Criminals do. You ban every kind of firearm you can think of and who do you think is going to obey that law, the criminals? No. All you will do is disarm the law abiding citizens and embolden the criminals.

Texas isn't the wild west. There are laws there too. And there are criminals. I have lived in Texas, have family there now, and will likely move there sooner rather than later. The majority of the crime you find in the areas I am familiar with is illegals and punks from the bigger cities looking for wealthier neighborhoods to pillage and plunder.

Also, the good guy with a gun is also smart enough to not shoot a cop in uniform, even if his actions are suspicious. Unless you know for a fact its not a real cop - you don't shoot. Killing a cop is the death penalty and you get the express lane too...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KMeRMoRe
Yeah, Texas is backsliding so badly that a ridiculous amount of people from liberal states are moving here by the thousands.

How many people die on a daily basis in Chicago? I'm trying to remember something about their gun control laws, hmmm.

“From liberal states”
Are they liberals?

At least we agree that current gun control laws are due for an upgrade. All over the country.

I’m also a gun owner, not a worshipper, just an owner

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KMeRMoRe

“From liberal states”
Are they liberals?

At least we agree that current gun control laws are due for an upgrade. All over the country.

I’m also a gun owner, not a worshipper, just an owner

We should make murder illegal while we are at it.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

And the Constitution is rather clear on us owning guns. We don't need to have background checks.

The same Constitution that guarantees Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness?

No right, none, supersedes our rights to life. Followed by the other two when life is guaranteed. They come in that order. First we all have a life guarantee, then liberty and if you have those two, then the pursuit of happiness.

Any right that infringes on those has been misinterpreted.

Better regulation is common sense, and an American right.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

No right, none, supersedes our rights to life. Followed by the other two when life is guaranteed. They come in that order. First we all have a life guarantee, then liberty and if you have those two, then the pursuit of happiness.

And who is responsible to defend and protect them?

Gov't?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Carrying a weapon, for your own, or even for OTHERS' safety, should in NO WAY be considered disrespectful.

In fact, it is DISRESPECTFUL to deny us that RIGHT, without providing ARMED GUARDS!

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Again, how are those severe gun control laws working?

Plenty of liberals moving to Texas, just ask people from Austin.

I heard some pretty liberal corporations have moved and are planning to move here too, how does that work?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join