It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every American Should Understand Our Situation As It Stands Right Now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Of course I don't agree with the debt part as "debt" means diluting the money supply and not actually owing anyone anything of substance, the message rings true.

We are in freefall, economically, energy independence, uncontrolled illegal migration, moral decay, infrastructure decay, homelessness by design.

It doesn't have to be this way.

Every American Should Understand Our Situation As It Stands Right Now

You’ve all been trained to be loyal to political party’s just like you are loyal to a sports team, but for our country’s very own survival, you must put down your mascot and see things clearly.

We are in $31 Trillion dollars in debt bc of the politicians from both parties, who have held power for decades, and hold power right now, and these same politicians want a clean debt ceiling increase with no strings attached so they can just keep insanely spending your hard earned tax dollars until we fully collapse.

We are on the brink of nuclear world war from our involvement in the Ukraine/Russia war because of the politicians from both parties, who have held power for decades, and hold power right now, and the top guy in the “free press” got fired for talking about it because the owners of the media company support defending Ukraine’s border and talked to Ukraine’s president about it.

[...]

twitter.com...
edit on Sat May 6 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long external quote Posting work written by othersIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Elections have consequences...........

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Got it thanks..

Now what?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree with this.
I have been saying it for a while.
This is why they work so hard at keeping us divided. To make us even more enslaved to the tribal mentality.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Got it thanks..

Now what?

Now what? indeed. I see calls to action but that action is always amorphous and uncoordinated.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Got it thanks..

Now what?

Now what? indeed. I see calls to action but that action is always amorphous and uncoordinated.

The best weapon "they" (every an all "theys") have.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Got it thanks..

Now what?

Vote ALL Career Politicians out.
Right, left or Center.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Though I don't always agree with MTG she has a point. We need to put this political divisions and tribalism behind us. We need to learn we have more in common with our neighbors than we have in common with our politicians on both sides.

From my experience the majority of Americans are moderates. We shouldn't be forced sacrifice ideals and align with people and parties that has extreme values. Simply because they share some of the same values. We deserve better parties and politicians...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It's a great thought and idea.

I've yet to see a viable roadmap for obtaining it however. The entire structure of gov't and media is incentivized to ensure it does not happen.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Got it thanks..

Now what?

Right, left or Center.

That feels like maybe 12% of a plan. The republic equivalent of landing a burning aircraft by turning off the engine.

edit on 6-5-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Elections are meaningless, and have been meaningless for who knows how long, as the 'left' and 'right' are two sides of the same corrupt coin.
The whole sytem is corrupt and broken. There's no way out unless we eliminate all 'elites' and start over.
I'm hoping/wishing for some alien intervention, wherein the corrupted are dropped of on some remote planet

I honestly think that's our only hope.
edit on 6-5-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I'm hoping/wishing for some alien intervention

That's happening too.

Just not in the way you think.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Though I don't always agree with MTG she has a point. We need to put this political divisions and tribalism behind us. We need to learn we have more in common with our neighbors than we have in common with our politicians on both sides.

From my experience the majority of Americans are moderates. We shouldn't be forced sacrifice ideals and align with people and parties that has extreme values. Simply because they share some of the same values. We deserve better parties and politicians...

The majority of Americans care about getting paid, feeding their families, keeping the internet open and not dying of heart attack, vehicle collision, cancer or shooting. Nothing else matters.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Screw alien intervention.

I want isekai'd.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Solution - We Need to " Invent " a New Version of America . We have the Authority Under the Bill of Rights ..............Lock and Load...........

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Solution - We Need to " Invent " a New Version of America . We have the Authority Under the Bill of Rights ..............Lock and Load...........

It's working well.

..for one side.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Got it thanks..

Now what?

Right, left or Center.

That feels like maybe 12% of a plan. The republic equivalent of landing a burning aircraft by turning off the engine.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yep.

There are a lot of people thinking the same way.

but are there enough

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My opinion,

Obama is behind all of this. The protests, riots, loots, founding of BlackLivesMatter, reimergance of Antifa, treason with in our ranks in the military, our intelligence agencies, news media, social media, encouragement of Big Pharma to branch out even further...

It's not that he turned them all bad, because they already had rot .

He just community organized everyone together and became the coach, and commander in chief.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Right, left or Center.

We're unlikely to get term or age limits beyond what's already in place, so we'll need to self-enforce.

Don't vote for the fossilized incumbent just because that's the choice they gave us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join