It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I guess I spoke too soon about the no mass shooting thing. I should be careful about opening my mouth.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The coronation was ok, they are happy that is the type of lifestyle they live in and are suited for. I believe King Charles is sincere and will do a good job.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I haven’t seen 1 second of footage yet, been (gladly) working.

I’m in the uk and think the King should donate all the inheritance tax he dodged, to pensioners in need and the homeless.

We are nothing but peasants (plebs), and inconvenient one’s at that.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I had a great day yesterday.
Had some stuff to sort out in the morning but managed to get to the pub by 4ish.
Lots of people in the pub, good atmosphere, barely a mention of the coronation other than the occasional toast courtesy of the landlord.

Had a good night, plenty of craic, banter and piss taking.
Did ok on the horses but had a crap Super 6.
Music good, company excellent.

Still haven't seen any coverage on TV just had a quick read of the front page of the Sunday newspaper then turned to the sports pages.

Plans today?
Quiet relaxing morning - bacon sarnies off 'er indoors and watch some sport....and possibly a trip to the pub a bit later.
Tomorrow I have things planned with the grandson.

Point is; I've had/having a great weekend whilst being more or less apathetic to the coronation.
Some people are revelling in all the pomp and circumstance and tradition of it all.
Each to their own.
No-one is being forced to do anything they don't want to.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Have you seen His Majesty smile? He is already senile, life's a life of servants, drivers, attendants found everything for him his whole life. Didn't have to lift a finger.

*Queen Elizabeth...far diff then her son ..the Queen in the military. W.W.2...could change a carburator( look up her service ).

Now Charles has trouble spelling "carburator"...because the rich do nothing. They are served. Every minute. Just like Trumpty 2-toned.

Huh!

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
My Mum was British, and she would have loved to have seen the Coronation.
She always told me that the British people hold their Royal Family in high esteem.
I know things in the world have changed, but isn't the Royal Family a tradition, they represent a major world power.
I especially enjoyed seeing Camilla looking so elegant, and William kissing his Dad.
Very regal. Nice to see some happiness in this strange new world.
I love traditions as much as anyone and think they should be preserved, but it must be so annoying for anyone working/studying hard, knowing that no matter what they do , it will likely be destroyed by WEF . Your monarch is WEF and uber wealthy all on the hard working tax payer's dime.
Then people have to grovel and practicaly worship them just because these parasites were born basically ?!

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
The coronation was ok, they are happy that is the type of lifestyle they live in and are suited for. I believe King Charles is sincere and will do a good job.
He's WEF . He hates and despises you. How people cannot see this is a mystery.
He will use the 'green agenda' to make your life more miserable then it allready is.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Then people have to grovel and practicaly worship them just because these parasites were born basically

I've lived in the UK all my life and I've never known anyone have to grovel to them.
Sure, some like The Royal Family, some don't......some really don't give a # either way about them.

Perhaps you could give us some examples of people having to grovel to them?

He will use the 'green agenda' to make your life more miserable then it allready is

And how exactly will he do that?

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Then people have to grovel and practicaly worship them just because these parasites were born basically

I've lived in the UK all my life and I've never known anyone have to grovel to them.
Sure, some like The Royal Family, some don't......some really don't give a # either way about them.

Perhaps you could give us some examples of people having to grovel to them?

He will use the 'green agenda' to make your life more miserable then it allready is

And how exactly will he do that?

People hired by the 'royal' family? And just look up 'Charles WEF green agenda' , on a non-msm site.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

People hired by the 'royal' family?

Well more the fool them. I wouldn't grovel to anyone regardless of how much/little they were paying me.
They have a choice - leave and go work somewhere else or take the #.

Not excusing it, but many rich people treat their employees like #.

I thought you were implying normal, everyday people were forced to grovel to them?

And just look up 'Charles WEF green agenda' , on a non-msm site.

Yes, I know he has green leaning views, but how exactly is he going to force them on us?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Gotta ask yourself what drastic dealings and skulduggery are going down under the cover of all this distraction that will be hidden/ buried from view? Bit like not letting a good crisis go to waste scenario.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I thought you were implying normal, everyday people were forced to grovel to them?

Not yet, but if things continue as they are : NK .

Yes, I know he has green leaning views, but how exactly is he going to force them on us?

bitchute video

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yeah. I don't get the obsession with the Royal Family. When the queen passed I muted everything royal related on twitter just because I got tired of seeing it EVERYWHERE after just a few hours.

Same with the coronation of charles: muted all the key words (king, charles, coronation, crown, etc).

Much more better.
edit on 8-5-2023 by SirHardHarry because: Shut up.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: ketsuko

maybe, but damn 4 hours. their regular news or ther talking heads ones don't even run that long.

Thank about it this way - no mass shootings or other crap to push.

You live in AMERICA. There will *always* be periodic mass shootings.

Unfortunately.

<< 1   >>

join