It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Celeabration to ATS's Back to Basic's!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, finally it seems ATS is getting back to basics and staying focused. So here's a pic from spring 2001 I don't think I've ever posted here. The beginning of my trip down the ET Highway all the way to Roswell. We got buzzed with the white trucks constantly. Spent the druken night in Rachael, and hanging with the locals. I have a bunch of pics

And yes, that was the style at the time. Sometimes we wore an onion on our belt to attract the ladies

Simspson fans?

edit on C202355America/Chicago2023-05-06T00:40:40-05:00312023Sat, 06 May 2023 00:40:40 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

What does the "White Truck" look like?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yes! Back when we couldn't get white onions because of the war so we only had those big yellow ones. Lol.

I imagine taking pics at a restricted area with a sign in the background that says "photography prohibited" would get those trucks following you.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Haha love me grandpa Simpson. Yes in fact area 51 and china lake research was how I found ATS in 2004, after a fella i shared a cell with in jail told me all about the government working with aliens, how these alien vampire type creatures were responsible for so many missing children because of something (pheromones maybe) that only innocent virgins could secrete or emit during an extremely agitated and hyper fearful state, likely during rapes and murder.

Now that part was a bit off putting and disturbing to me, but he had all these documents he would allow me to read through referencing all these secret bases in the USA and said telekinesis was a real thing that he used to even be capable of before the government locked him up and began force feeding him medication. To this day he was the only example of possible telekenitc ability I have ever witnessed.

He placed a a pencil on a desk, kept his hand about four or five inches above it, and had it spinning slowly. I stuck my hand in between swearing he had a string or something. He laughed and said your not going to find anything attached. I became upset swearing he was trying to play me, so I snatched the pencil and smashed it to pieces looking for what I swear were magnets or something to explain what I saw embedded within. He was disappointed I could be so close minded at only 18.

Either way the guy was always stacking up on commissary snacks and swag because folks would not stop bringing him their portable headsets (the kind that were like radios embedded into headphones, these would cost like 40$ from your commissary account) for repair. He was basically running an electronic repair operation in the Hillsborough county jail in the couple of days he was my cell mate. He wsa also the only guy who would have the nurse and two guards come to the room to make sure he took his meds, instead of lining up near the entrance of the pod in the common area to wait for their medication like everyone else. Gosh that was nineteen years ago and my first time in adult jail.

Either way after two weeks the case against me was dropped and i was set free. Definitely in the top three most mysterious/strange experiences of my life. Not but a couple of days after i got out, I went to research china lake and more area 51 stuff and found ATS. Been a member ever since, though this is my third name due to being a naughty foul mouthed brat during some more contentious times of this community, particularly when anonymous posting was still a thing on here.

edit on 5-6-2023 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Lucky duck!

That road trip is totally on my bucket list!

Have you camped at Devils Tower yet?

I hear the night skies are AMAZING out there.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Connector
Well, finally it seems ATS is getting back to basics and staying focused. So here's a pic from spring 2001 I don't think I've ever posted here. The beginning of my trip down the ET Highway all the way to Roswell. We got buzzed with the white trucks constantly. Spent the druken night in Rachael, and hanging with the locals. I have a bunch of pics

And yes, that was the style at the time. Sometimes we wore an onion on our belt to attract the ladies

Simspson fans?

HAHA! I LOVE IT!!!!

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The infamous mailbox. I signed it with a sharpie, but the rancher paints it often because of people like me
The base is on the other side of the range in the horizon. My first pic is actually from the bottom on the incline.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
At he base of the ridge. The white trucks start showing up...look closely. Some much obvious gear disguised as fauna.

They started coming down the mountain soon after this pic.

Red cliffs. We spent an afternoon there, but had to push on.

P.S. - Mods, please correct the spelling in my thread title. I need to proof read more......
edit on C202355America/Chicago2023-05-07T22:48:27-05:00312023Sun, 07 May 2023 22:48:27 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join