It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KISS's PAUL STANLEY Weighs In On Debate Over Gender-Affirming Care For Minors

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey, not all celebrities are sick and perverted when it comes to messing up kids. Paul Stanley made a public statement which has all the crazies riled up. I wonder if they will burn KISS records now? Probably not, more likely they will send people to hound him and his family at his home though I bet he has some very good security that won't play their games.

blabbermouth.net...

"My Thoughts On What I'm Seeing

"There is a BIG difference between teaching acceptance and normalizing and even encouraging participation in a lifestyle that confuses young children into questioning their sexual identification as though some sort of game and then parents in some cases allow it.

"There ARE individuals who as adults may decide reassignment is their needed choice but turning this into a game or parents normalizing it as some sort of natural alternative or believing that because a little boy likes to play dress up in his sister's clothes or a girl in her brother's, we should lead them steps further down a path that's far from the innocence of what they are doing.

"With many children who have no real sense of sexuality or sexual experiences caught up in the 'fun' of using pronouns and saying what they identify as, some adults mistakenly confuse teaching acceptance with normalizing and encouraging a situation that has been a struggle for those truly affected and have turned it into a sad and dangerous fad."

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dollars to donuts Gene has the opposite opinion.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Always been a fan of KISS since I was a little kid. Always kind of pegged Gene and Paul as more left leaning. But Paul, here, put forth what I feel, is a very thoughtful statement.

Allows for adult choices, while seeming to allude to those choices being not normal. Allows for kids to be kids, as playing dress up with the opposite sex's clothes is pretty normal. Then rightly follows up with such play should not be considered the mental illness that is gender dysphoria.

Never really liked Paul outside of the music, but does seem his head is screwed on tightly.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I do love the way he worded it. The only issue should be acceptance and respect for others. The only thing teachers should encourage should be academic growth, life skills, and career goals.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thank you. The numbers make the reality of it all. My generation always reported numbers in the fractions of a percent for the transgender population. Honestly, something like 0.01% or even less. So you had a kid in every average sized school district who would turn out to be transgender. Now in Gen Z, a recent survey clocked em in at 6.4% and some teachers have classrooms with two or three+ supposed trans kids in it. The objective conclusion is that exposing kids to the ideology is making more kids believe they are transgender and there’s a word which starts with D for something which spreads to more people as they are exposed to it…

A natural expression like homosexuality doesn’t seem to change population wise from generation to generation or one animal in the animal kingdom to the next, all by the way producing small homosexual populations.

What is NOT produced naturally in the animal kingdom we have ever seen is transgenderism. On top of that, it spreads with the ideology of it spreading. Populations grow exponentially with that exposure. I’d call that a psychiatric d-….

So it should be CRIMINAL to know these things yet treat transgrnderism as if it is natural like heterosexuality or homosexuality when it follows the definition of a DISEASE or MENTAL ILLNESS, sorry I had to say it. Exposing children to it having seen that it spreads the disorder is something only sick people would do. Feel free to teach tolerance for transgendered people but STOP CALLING IT A NATURAL HEALTHY EXPRESSION AND THAT TRANS ARE IDENTICAL BIOLOGICALLY TO CIS WOMEN!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Isn't one of them a covidiot?

At least they all aren't morons...

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
People often want to create more people with the same beliefs as themselves. So they groom others to believe as they do. They tend to associate with people that are like minded and increase their numbers. They lash out at anyone who opposes their beliefs when their numbers rise they get confidence.

That behavior is actually common, but lately it seems like it is getting out of hand because it is turning into anarchy. The behavior is also dangerous for the people in their group if it causes the vast majority to get irked with them....they stick together with their high numbers if their rights are suppressed or they are forced to give extra rights to that small minority. The lgbqt group should watch not to fire up the vast majority of society, even those who have been supporting them will abandon them if they get overly pushy.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Really like this statement. He seems to understand how to reach a rational idea.a reply to: infolurker

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Never really been a Kiss fan, but big time one-up to Paul for making sense while many of these big stars spout a jetstream of bullshizz in an irrational manner.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
I do love the way he worded it. The only issue should be acceptance and respect for others. The only thing teachers should encourage should be academic growth, life skills, and career goals.

Teachers should teach and parents should parent. I don't want strangers raising my kids.

I had them, and the values and lessons I wish them to have are at my sole discretion.

Separation of church and state and separation of State and home.

I am a big believer in personal freedom and the right of people of all sexual orientation to pursue liberty and freedom.

Your freedom however ends at my front door unless invited in. You're not invited. My kids are mine until 18 an after that they can choose whatever life they wish and they will always have my love. Society needs to stay the F out of my home though. It's not even negotiable.

new topics

top topics

join