It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Take Muslim Kids Forcefully From Parents For LGBT ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It is being reported that the German Police and Child Services took him away because his parents were teaching him that homosexuality was a sin.

There are not many sources for the story so unable to validate as the only story I can find on it is I think Iranian (so, you know).

If this is True, this world has gone mad!!! I am going to check out and see if I can find any Swedish stories about this since it is brought up that this has happened many times to Muslims and Christians in Sweden.

Thanks to EmeraldCoastFreedm for bringing this attention in another thread.

www.presstv.ir...

A child has been forcefully taken away from his Muslim family by Germany’s “child protection services” and police forces because his parents were allegedly teaching him that homosexuality is not accepted in Islam.

“In Germany, this kid goes to school, they bring up the topic of homosexuality and so he tells him that it is Haram according to his religion. So the school call the child care services and the police show up at his door and forcibly take him away from his family,” a comment on the video said.

"This is from Germany and there’s a lot of similar cases in a lot of European countries like Sweden they take those children not only from Muslim families but also some Christian families!” another said on the child removal case, which was said to be a frequent occurrence in Sweden.

The incident happened after the child’s teachers learned that his parents were teaching him that being gay was a sin as Muslims. The teachers then reported it to child protection services that got in touch with the police to take him away.

edit on 29-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is a really difficult situation here. You have for one, parents who can teach their kids whatever they would like, unfortunately for some children if those beliefs are archaic, medieval, discriminatory, etc.

So while taking the kid out of the home is the most over the top unacceptable reaction ever, the gay kids in class don’t need to hear openly discriminatory things that bring them down or open them up to bullying.

But you also have a kid with just as much freedom of speech to express his beliefs as any other kid and freedom of speech has no age.

And the school as an entity and its representatives can express THEIR beliefs.

And lastly, you have the school’s right to remove anyone if they would like to if it is indeed a private school, that’s their right as well. If public school, not so much.

So like many things in life are, this is one situation which has no perfect solution and no black and white right and wrong, moral and immoral, just and unjust, legal and illegal solution.

However I don’t see how taking the kid from his home is even a little acceptable in ANY scenario whatsoever.
edit on 4/29/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
To add to what I said above, I think people just coddle kids so darn much in this day and age that they feel like they can’t handle anything at all. Kids are tough though. And just as they learn math and physics in school and other facts (they used to at least), they also learn about social ways of the world. And I think kids are strong enough to learn the hard way that people aren’t always going to accept you for who you are in life, and we will never reach utopia as that’s the whole point of utopia. It’s an imaginary and impossible to ever reach fantasy. And so kids can take a little disenchantment at this age ad learn that unfortunately, people all have different beliefs in life and the only thing that matters is that we all understand we can still sit at a table together, have fun together, live together, be neighbors together, and it doesn’t hurt your life for this person here to live his life.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Take a good look at that video since MN just passed a bill to exactly this to us in that state.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

How idiotic. I swear, if politicians weren't stupid they'd be nothing at all. Out of the major issues unchecked immigration is bringing Germany / Europe as a whole, they'll take the kids for LGBT nonsense but they'll ignore the myriad of other issues.

Anything for the alphabet groups, huh?

This is government overreach. And the scary part, most European countries are / will follow suit.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

First of all, they're not taking one child from the family, but both. So that's the first clue where the story doesn't add up.
Second it's not against the law in Germany to believe homosexuality is a sin.
But they are saying 'Beschluss vom Amtsgericht' and that means most likely neglect, or danger to the children.
A hint might be the mother yelling 'er hat Stroh im Kopf' which can only be interpretated as mentally handicapped in one form or another and not receiving proper care.

Propaganda bs

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If you look at that video around 2:09 they are taking a 2nd child while you can hear the 1st one out side down the hall still screaming.
And you can see them putting shoes on that child out in front of the door way.

It is worse than when I originally showed.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yea well I know they passed a bill in Minnesota as well to take kids as wards of the state if they are not allowed to transition genders by their parents.

And that has no support behind it from ANYONE I know yet they will tell us next cycle that somehow, over half of our friends, colleagues and neighbors must support it because those responsible were re-elected.

I’ve decided just in the last twenty four hours, though I have suspected it some time, that these moves have squat to do with gay and lesbian rights or the unrelated transsexual people’s rights. I haven’t a clue what the real goal is, but civil rights are the last thing these in sane steps are occurring for.

Why would the state want to confuse gender at the age most easily confused and then take possession of the kids who fall for the ideology? What do they get from it, I just can’t put my finger on…

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It appears they will take your kids if you try to homeschool.

www.dailysignal.com...

www.thelocal.de...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Easy,

New Democrat voters, lowering of the voting age, and drive out / marginalize the Christians who vote against them.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Yes and if you'd speak the language you'd know how one of the police gets slightly annoyed because the people refuse to give the boy at least a pair of socks for the way...
But feel sorry for the assholes who make it harder for the children (the 'mother') because it suits your paranoid bias.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes that's true.
How's that relevant though to the claim of the OP?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

I’ve decided just in the last twenty four hours, though I have suspected it some time, that these moves have squat to do with gay and lesbian rights or the unrelated transsexual people’s rights. I haven’t a clue what the real goal is, but civil rights are the last thing these in sane steps are occurring for.

1.6%....and that's being generous.

1.6% of the US population LEGITIMATELY suffers from gender dysphoria. I'll keep saying it because it doesn't make sense consider that number.

How does a fraction of society that's mentally troubled end up causing all these idiotic responses???

People ARE stupid ASF.

HOW does 1.6% of a population over 330 million people (US) justify this behavior as normal???

These people NEED HELP, not encouragement. This BS is splitting this country for no reason and people are buying into this utterly moronic "movement".

Then I think of the response to COVID, and all those that acquiesced like good sheep and then it all makes sense.

It's all about diminishing hope and cementing control. The "trans community" is just a tool being used which is actually abuse, but what do I know...🤷🏻
edit on 4/29/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It is 1.6% Now

The goal is 20-30% as they recruit from Kindergarten. More if they can get it.

The GOAL is GROWTH

It is not just "Trans", it is th LGBT political movement as a whole. A new generation of enlightened voters.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu...

This estimate represents 9.5% of the population of youth ages 13-17 in the United States.

Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs, 30 Percent of Young Christians Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows

www.newsweek.com...

While the large number of Millennials who identify as LGBTQ is attention-grabbing, Barna says what he found "really interesting is that 40 percent of them fall into the category of what we call the 'don'ts;' they don't believe that God exists, they don't care if God exists. That's the highest we have seen for any generation, ever."

edit on 29-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

It is 1.6% Now

The goal is 20-30% as they recruit from Kindergarten. More if they can get it.

The GOAL is GROWTH

Exactly. The only thing that legitimizes this abomination is increasing their numbers and people playing along.

Well, how's it working out so far?

Oh, "militant transgenders" in body armor and rifles ready to what? Shoot you if you disagree with them???

Yeah, real stable people who only need to be themselves....🙄

ETA:
By lumping these degenerate lifestyles together they artificially inflate the "issue", but the end goal is the same; recruit, train, assimilate = grooming.

I'd pull my kids out of these "schools" like yesterday because they are definitely not that anymore.

I expect RESPONSIBLE parents to react to this as they would to anything that involves their kids. Sorry, but people are going to get hurt, guaranteed.
edit on 4/29/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That is how it is going to go they have been emboldened by the current Administration.
They are even tolerated being armed guards at family drag event's in Texas of all places.
Most of them do choose terrible plate carriers .

edit on 29-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This is so sad to watch, and wrong.

How traumatizing for the children. They should have the right to teach their children their religious beliefs.

I’m not going to lie, if this happened to my child. People would get hurt. Not the police doing their job, the people who felt the need to poison my child’s mind and take them away for not conforming.

edit on 29-4-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Rile up the masses. Stir the pot. Order out of chaos.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Taking a kid from his parent is TRAUMA. Unless the parents are abusing him IT IS NOT JUSTFIED.

LGBT freaks' butthurt fweelings don't justify causing trauma to a child as severe as loss of parents.

edit on 29-4-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

40% of Gen Z is gay ???

I've seen other poll claiming 20 %.

Even 20% seems highly dubious
You would see it in high school proms....and you don't...

Just grooming BS from LGBT "journalists".....

edit on 29-4-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join