It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ringed City of Atlantis: Best Evidence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I hope you don't let it die, I have enjoyed following along very much!

Its just a matter of time when this topic is going to go Main Stream. And its going to be the "evidence" that is going to force the issue. You can hide the truth for only so long, then the curtain that hides it will fall, or rot away, revealing the glorious truth that awaits us all.

What this evidence establishes is the existence of a Antediluvian world that contained knowledge lost to us. That there was a global government that ruled with a iron fist and human beings (Homo Sapiens) were nothing but slaves (They still do today but covertly).

In short, the evidence will prove Plato was retelling history, not writing fiction. Even his retelling of the destruction is bore out by the evidence, but not as anyone could see it for what it really is. Though if one weighs out the level of dis information we have been raised in, no one could fault anyone. And if I were to retell how the destruction was carried out people would reject it calling it fantasy, fiction. And at the same time, not realizing they have been born into, a Matrix of Lies.. Plato, told the truth!!!

If you were unlucky enough to be in the vicinity of the rings during the destruction your chances of survival would be slim to none, let alone being a educated scribe able to document the event. And even at that, the chances of seeing what was occurring would also be blotted out by massively thick clouds. You might get a gimps of a pillar of, water. If you were on a ship in the harbor you might survive but too far away to actually see the event, and too busy trying to evade the massive wave coming your way from the direction of the Ringed City. (The bay the Atlantis navy was docked at was completely filled in by the mud of the flood run off)

The next step would be to describe that destruction so people could comprehend the event. But that will have to wait until they can comprehend the capabilities of the gods who committed this mass murder. And before they can do that, they will have to understand, once again, Plato told the truth, those gods(little g, they posses great knowledge, imposter gods of flesh) were real!

No, I dare say this subject will never die, even when I go to my final judgment, or just reward. I have ensured it will not only live, but grow.... Just, a matter of time.........

Thank you for your interest, comment.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

... Plato was retelling history, not writing fiction.

No, he invented an episode to illustrate a moral and political tale he was writing.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke23

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

... Plato was retelling history, not writing fiction.

No, he invented an episode to illustrate a moral and political tale he was writing.

Show your work. Your work, not some secret society's regurgitation. Go,,,,

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hooke23

in all fairness, Plato's story isn't complete so the real intention of the Critia isn't fully known. It most likely was a moral tale, but could have also been societal story explaining what Attica was like before the great darkness of the Stone age collapse.

We just have to wait until a more complete story of the Critia is found.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join