It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ringed City of Atlantis: Best Evidence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
El Beyedh

This area is aprox 26 miles to the North of the Center Island of the Rings. This area caused me the most confusion when viewing the "Building Blocks" in this area. They are scattered in a unusual pattern. Plus, some of the original blocks have been removed as in the case of the blocks to the south of the rings.

This area's main feature is a rather large tear dropped shaped impact area. I suspect this is where the force of the water actually hit. There may have been a fairly large building there that was targeted, and completely destroyed.

As with power washing a driveway the materials are blown generally straight as the water hits it. The debris generally follows the waters runoff path, depending on the weight of that debris. Light leafy materials will stay in the waters course a considerable distance while stones and heavier objects will fall out of that course much sooner. This would be considered common knowledge and quite simple.

But, that isnt exactly what is found in El Beyedh. There are two main areas of building blocks in the area, both scattered as would be expected. Except, the two areas are separated by a rather large butte. There is a winding Wadi that runs past the stones but doubtful these stones were "washed" there following the course. No, they must have reached their location another way.

The location of the "Tear Drop" impact site is at 21°29'29.78"N 11°18'58.86"W It generally points to the west, to the second group of rocks, on the west side of the Butte. The first group are on the east side of the Butte closest to the Tear Drop.

The Clue came when I noticed a rather distinct change in the color of the dust in the area of the second Building blocks group. There is a red brown dust in only that area, that happens to be of the same general color as the top of the Butte. Plus you can see where the covering dirt on the top of the Butte has been, removed, missing.

The conclusion is that the "Building Blocks" were deposited there by a massive stream of powerful water that blew them over the Butte. The others didn't quite make the trip.

The Building would have been generally in the area of the "Tear Drop".

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
First and foremost, Atlantis was a made up story by Greek philosopher Plato.
Secondly, it existed in the Atlantic off the coast of Africa.
You can look forever but you'll never find it, because it doesn't exist, sorry!

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Maybe a preflood city that was wrecked.

Lifespans back then were much longer according to scripture. There have been calculations that indicate there may have been close to 8 billion people on Earth before the flood. Recent articles suggest that scientists have found more water in the mantle below us then the total of what is in all of our seas. It doesn't amaze me. My family lived near the base of Mount Ararat in Turkey, and my grandfather relayed the story of the flood and Noah's ark in the mountain above where we lived. He went into great detail from what I remember, back in 1965. Sometime Ill do a thread on what he said. His family ruled a great portion of Earth. The Ottoman Empire. That was in the late 1800s

Is the area where the ark is the same area Ron Wyatt claims the ark to be?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirMolle

Do you really think you can buy a chip into this discussion with such a zero documented statement like that?
It disrespects those who have put a lot of time into this subject, with real research.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Lifespans back then were much longer according to scripture. There have been calculations that indicate there may have been close to 8 billion people on Earth before the flood. Recent articles suggest that scientists have found more water in the mantle below us then the total of what is in all of our seas. It doesn't amaze me. My family lived near the base of Mount Ararat in Turkey, and my grandfather relayed the story of the flood and Noah's ark in the mountain above where we lived. He went into great detail from what I remember, back in 1965. Sometime Ill do a thread on what he said. His family ruled a great portion of Earth. The Ottoman Empire. That was in the late 1800s

No its not what he showed. I dont know what that is. My grandfather said it was petrified and in one piece, frozen and covered in ice at all time, except when there has been at least 15 years consecutive drought. Then only the stern was visible.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't believe for a minute that the Egyptians had any records from the time period suggested in the Plato story. You only have to look at when Egypt was established to see its nonsense.
In reality it was the Minoans that gave rise to this popular myth. There may have been a problem with date translation, either by Plato himself or subsequent transcribers.
People like their myths and legends, just like a good ghost story. This thread is testament to that.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I don't believe for a minute that the Egyptians had any records from the time period suggested in the Plato story. You only have to look at when Egypt was established to see its nonsense.
So, when exactly did Kemet come into being?

Yes Egypt was originally known as "Kemet", and its origins date back to 4000bc. Approx 1500 years after the great flood, destruction of the Ringed City, and the end of the African Humid Period.

There is lots, to relearn...

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirMolle

Your going to have to make your mind up. Either it was a made up story, or it existed in the Atlantic (Atlas Mountains).

No one is arguing it exists today. But 7000 years ago, might be a different story. Do you realize how many ruins are in Mauritania, undocumented, undiscovered officially? The ancient road sections? It is staggering!

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

No its not what he showed. I dont know what that is. My grandfather said it was petrified and in one piece, frozen and covered in ice at all time, except when there has been at least 15 years consecutive drought. Then only the stern was visible.

This shows what I was talking about. This video has proof of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Noah's Ark, the true location of the Ark of the covenant, and the Blood of Jesus Christ collected from the mercy seat. It is fascinating.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Oh look...
The African equivalent of Nazi Aryan silliness...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UtIntusSicForis

Oh look...
The African equivalent of Nazi Aryan silliness...

You might think that, at first. But lets face it, Egypt is in Africa. And on face value it makes absolute sense, if, it is spun in the original direction.

The Richat Structure is also in Africa, and most likely the lost society we are seeing the ruins of, was black Africans as well. They would be the ones who inhabited the region that supported the Ringed City. And upon its destruction migrated to the east, and populated the region of Egypt. With that migration they took with them the knowledge they were allowed to posses, culture, religions, etc.

As far as the Ruling Elite it appears their migration rout was to the north.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If one is predisposed for other reasons to, maybe.
Same could be said for the aforementioned Nazi Aryan silliness as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, Im back. And no, Im not going to let this thread die.

You cant get rid of me that eaisily lol lol

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingEye2

The best part of this reset is you can make these "humans are older or probably more advanced" posts without those two "archaeologist" idiots, harte and hanslune regurgitating whatever main stream science tells them to.
edit on 25-10-2023 by InspectorE7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7

The best part of this reset is you can make these "humans are older or probably more advanced" posts without those two "archaeologist" idiots, harte and hanslune regurgitating whatever main stream science tells them to.

I dont know if that is a good thing or not. You have to admit they brought a cartain, spice, to the topics. We need people to not just blindly follow a new trend or direction, but to think for themselves. The blind following is what got the world in the condition it is in.

If that be the case, they will be missed...

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Creationist fools have no place in an intelligent debate in my opinion. That's what they were.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorE7

There are two ways of looking at it. One, with an open mind, free to consider the evidence as it is. Or two, from a Narcissists' viewpoint where the evidence is bundled into the wrong context.

Take back the authority of your own mind, that has been stolen from you, by the Narcissist! Regardless of position, title, or self imposed authority... Think, for yourself!

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Hi, this is a very interesting conversation. I also try to be critical of information sources. I don't take everything I read or hear at face value. I always check the source of information and look for evidence to support it.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MilesBad

Hi, this is a very interesting conversation. I also try to be critical of information sources. I don't take everything I read or hear at face value. I always check the source of information and look for evidence to support it.
Thank you for appreciating that.

I did the same when Jimmy Bright insight brought the subject to light. My reasoning was that if there were a city on the rings, then there must be supporting infrastructure in the surrounding area. And boy, was there...

Here these are for you to ponder.

A square structure/ ruin that appears to be be buried where the tops are now just showing. I imagine the mud that buried it was very silty. This site is East of Akjoujt approx 8 miles.

The next one is a road section, and the only reason I believe is still there is because it is on a elevated surface that must of been higher than the mud flood that engulfed the area. Just off State Rout N1 about the same distance from Akjoujt. These road sections are all over the area. In fact, when I ran into one, all I had to do was follow it and it would lead me to a ruin...

This last one is a compilation of buried lines. Its interesting how the large rectangle is over another straight line of, well, who knows. Are they rocks, building blocks? Or exploratory well holes. Hard to tell on this one. The large rectangles lines that run east west do look like they have been pushed by, something. Maybe mud?

The major problem with these discoveries are they are Antediluvian. I found a couple that had actually been studied and the dates they came up with were 5500bc. It just so happens that the end of the last African Humid Period, was in 5500bc. So it stands to reason all these ruins were built, prior to that date, during the AHP. I also believe the mechanism for the great flood is also associated with the end of the AHP, but indirectly involved in the destruction of the "Ringed City", it was a separate event, but of the same localized magnitude.

Akjoujk is also dotted with ancient ruins, and from the sat images, some have even been excavated. But not one word had made it out about it. That, is most interesting...

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I hope you don't let it die, I have enjoyed following along very much!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join