It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ringed City of Atlantis: Best Evidence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The Richat Structure.
Some folks want to argue about the origins of the rings. But, actually a side argument that is a subject of its own. Personally I see the rings as a naturally formed structure by the release of gasses during the time where the planet was cooling off from its molten state. Very similar to bubbles of mud in hot springs except, on a global scale. This will be all I touch on that subject and has no bearing as to if a society built a community on them afterwards..

African Humid Period

There is ample evidence from palaeobotanic and palaeoclimatic reconstructions that during early and mid-Holocene between some 11,700 years (in some regions, a few thousand years earlier) and some 4200 years ago, subtropical North Africa was much more humid and greener than today. This African Humid Period (AHP) was triggered by changes in the orbital forcing, with the climatic precession as the dominant pacemaker. Climate system modeling in the 1990s revealed that orbital forcing alone cannot explain the large changes in the North African summer monsoon and subsequent ecosystem changes in the Sahara.

oxfordre.com...;jsessionid=C6E9211C262014C1544CB19117 554EE3

The onset and termination of the African Humid Period mark the most dramatic changes in North African climate of the past 20,000 years. During the African Humid Period (~15-5 ka), the modern-day Sahara was the site of multiple large lakes as well as extensive vegetation, animal life and human settlements. These conditions are thought to relate to a precessional increase in local summer insolation, which led to an intensification of the North African summer monsoon.

www.ldeo.columbia.edu...

To start, the name "African Humid Period" is a Misnomer. It rightly should be named the African Very Wet Period. For not only did it have lakes, but also an inland sea. So much so the entire region is dotted with ancient communities that can only be found on high ground, or islands within this sea. The entire area has poor runoff which would lead to the formation of lakes, and also encourage, an inland sea.

Plato gave us the story
Given the amount of time that passed since the event great leeway must be given to his retelling. From when Plato gave his version of events approximately 5500 years had passed. And approximately 2000 years have passed since Plato recorded his version. Hollywood has done an excellent job of using "Artistic Licence" to manipulate Plato's retelling, making it look like it was the cartoon The Jetsons. When in fact the evidence on the ground presents itself more like the Flintstones.

Something interesting is that half of Plato's story is missing. How anyone could know that is quite interesting seeing how someone could see that it's missing. This also implies that one day the second half may be discovered and revealed. Quoting an old Jewish proverb "A half truth, is a whole lie" is another reason to be very careful in the story that was shared. Errors and misunderstandings are bound to be present.

Ancient Road Sections/. communities
Roads generally are indicative of a large society that is spread out over a large area.  Roads use then would be the same reasons as today, to transport products and people in an orderly manner, and also to highlight the routes used and to keep people from getting lost.  Today to transport heavy loads we use Semi Tractor trailers, but I suspect in those days the primary mover were Elephants pulling carts.  These road sections appear to be man made by piling rocks along the edges of the path. They are generally parallel but imperfect as one would expect, compared to a bulldozer. There are sections deep in the desert with no obvious beginning or end.   Some of these ancient sections actually are being used by modern man while others are abandoned in very remote areas.  Some of the ancient ruins also still have these road sections present within these communities.  Counting the number of individual ruins is difficult but number in the thousands in the area.

Ruins under the Salt.
In an area just north of the Rings is a White area full of ruins. This main area is enclosed within a fence, within the general area of a Salt Flat. It shows what can only be compared to a very large garden for planting. The walls run generally to separate areas. Larger areas for larger plantings and smaller areas for the smaller. The problem for Archaeologists is, it is under the salt. And that would imply these walls existed before the salt waters arrived. The entire area held the water until over time, evaporated leaving the salt. Note, there are also road sections in this area as well.

Building Blocks
There are rather large building blocks scattered about to the south of the rings. Each block is surrounded by its own fence. Some of the blocks have actually been removed but the fence left in place. One can only imagine as to why this would happen and the only logical reason might be, the block contained information, marks, or a coating that still remained. The entire area that the blocks sit in is also fenced off. The detractors will have you believe these are nothing but pens for animals, well, where are the tracks?

Pie Forts
These are triangular structures I have nicknamed "Pie Forts". They are a very unique ruin and are spread out over the region. North, south, east and west, there are Pie Forts. I would suspect they were a type of lookout post. There are also at least 3 of these forts within the rings. Because of the unique design it reflects communication within this region that also involves the rings themselves.

Water Dock and Island Ruins.
In Quadane, not far from the rings is an ancient community whose origins are in question, having an unusual stone jetting out into the "Dry" waddi.    Just to the north of that are ruins on top of a high area in the middle of the waddi.  With a bit of knowledge about the African Humid Period one might imagine that the stone in the waddi was at one time a boat dock, and those ruins on the top of the high area were an island when the Waddi was a running river during the AHP.  You can even see the boats that undoubtedly used that dock. Quadane could rightly be considered a Suburb of the Ringed City.

Continued to next post.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Buried Structures in the second ring, that follow the radius.
There are two types of structures in and around the Richat, Pre destruction and post. Because of the nature of the destruction (Quite unbelievable) virtually everything above the surface was blown away by water (Salt). And because it was water it had a lot of mud produced. Some of this mud actually encased some of the structures in the second ring protecting them from total destruction. There may actually be some remains of foundations in the center island as some of them do display right angles. But that would require digging to confirm, something that isn't likely to happen any time soon.
Pre Flood

outside the rings to the south in the fenced off area

Post Flood

The Secret Keepers.
Plato also told us of the Sacred (Secret) Brotherhood of the Demigods(Half Human half god). The blood sons of Poseidon (Enki) who vowed a blood oath to each other, to come to the aid of one another if required. A blood oath to the death, and to reveal this oath would lead to a horrible death. And if you combine the above with something else Enki stated "The Secrets of Heaven and Earth shall not be revealed to mankind", then it becomes very obvious as to who the Ancient Secret Keepers are. These secret keepers have done their best to conceal the truth of the pre flood world and the truth of the ruling bloodlines. They have been at the genesis of all religions except for one, moon worship. They are at the top of all our institutions not to inform, but to deceive, to control the narrative, and continue to protect their blood brothers from the truth. They were the original slave owners, as they are today. And this is why Mauritania was the last country to outlaw, slavery, old habits are hard to break. And now they continue to push the lie that Plato was only fiction, a fabrication. And of course, they would do everything in their power to keep the ringed city undiscovered.

Conclusion
Thanks to Jimmy Bright Insight for giving mankind a glimpse, a chance to discover the truth.  With his inspiration to just "Look" at the subject, I did.  For 3 years I spent countless hours going over not only the rings but also the surrounding area.  I did this to establish if there were resources in the area to support such a city.  And my conclusion is that during the African Humid period there was not only a city on the rings but also outlying areas to supply raw materials, food stocks to the Rings themselves via a well formed road network, and possibly shipping as well.  For the similarities to what Plato described and what has been found on the ground, are striking, when put into the original context.

At the minimum there existed a rather advanced society that inhabited the region that ended in aprox 5500bc.  At most, the Ringed City of Atlantis has been Discovered. No matter which it is, many of the ruins are surrounded by fencing which means, Someone knows something, but is not talking. Do they know what they have?
There are too many sites to cover in this format and I only give a minimum.  There are numerous threads on site for additional information.  You may also consider reading the original thread
Atlantis has been discovered?!

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This has been debunked more times than Elvis has been seen after his death.

You really like to push this theory, but hey I guess that's you. What you need to debunk is how was the "Eye of the Sahara" could possibly be in charge of a major war between the people outside of the Pillars of Hercules and the people of Attica?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff! Thanks for putting all of this together.
Any idea how old the fences are that surround the large stones, etc?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Great write up and thanks for the posting.

Since the late 1800s there have been plans to did a big canal to flood some of the low lands of the Sahara...If that happens maybe we can get some answers to what is buried there ? Some of the areas flooded would be the size or larger than some of the great Lakes ....This would actually give the whole area cloud cover and rain due to evaporation, however the plans are there yet no funding has come forth.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
Fascinating stuff! Thanks for putting all of this together.
Any idea how old the fences are that surround the large stones, etc?

That is unknown to me. The only tool available is the historical switch on google earth. And that is a hit and miss for clarity. But even at that some of the fencing was in place in 2005. UNESCO would be the one to ask as I have seen their tents next to many of the ruins throughout the available history. Most of the sites that had tents were changed after the tents were removed in following years.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
This has been debunked more times than Elvis has been seen after his death.

So, you have changed your opinion on the subject? Now its debunked? When before it was possible?

What you need to debunk is how was the "Eye of the Sahara" could possibly be in charge of a major war between the people outside of the Pillars of Hercules and the people of Attica?
No, I think not. Maybe that is something You may want to do.

So, how do you "Debunk" something that is staring you right in the face?? Or are you just repeating something you overheard at the lodge.
edit on PMThursdayThursday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago46410 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

since 2019 a lot has changed. One thing to note is that my theory that Northern Italy is the region where Atlantis might have been has gotten some academic interest in both the US and in Switzerland.

Though if you want to pull up old posts you would see that as early as a day before this post you showed, I started this thread:
From 2019 ATS thread

The purpose of this thread is to provide discussion material about the validity of Atlantis as a historical place, and not a place filled with mystical gods and mind-bending technologies. While many view Atlantis as an allegory for territorial governance, others view it as a land of god-like beings that controlled the forces of the world.

I’m not going to argue either way about these views, but rather try to dissect the story of Atlantis using real world examples as a basis to figure out what Atlantis is and where it could be based off the stories told. Knowing what was going on in the world at the time when Atlantis existed will be prodded and poked in an attempt to see the world it functioned in a little more closely.

Hopefully by the end of this OP, we can have a constructive discussion about the world that Atlantis existed in as well as Atlantis possible locations, history, and possible culture it may have had. This will be a speculative view of course, but hopefully one rooted in reality, and not infested by the magical tales of popular mythologies.

So, trying to discredit someone due to a statement diplomatically written, is just off.

You on the other hand often report work others have done about a topic that you haven't shown much in really doing since it would ruin your preconceived notions. I've asked you before in one of your other threads that you should compare what you think with what was written about Atlantis, and you referred to a group of other writings. Plato is the earliest and only source from antiquities that has anything about Atlantis. If you presented something new that "you" discovered, or even a different theory about Atlantis based off of Plato's original story, then maybe you would gain better attention about this topic.

I came here hoping that you did, but I didn't find anything new.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe a preflood city that was wrecked.

Lifespans back then were much longer according to scripture. There have been calculations that indicate there may have been close to 8 billion people on Earth before the flood. Recent articles suggest that scientists have found more water in the mantle below us then the total of what is in all of our seas. It doesn't amaze me. My family lived near the base of Mount Ararat in Turkey, and my grandfather relayed the story of the flood and Noah's ark in the mountain above where we lived. He went into great detail from what I remember, back in 1965. Sometime Ill do a thread on what he said. His family ruled a great portion of Earth. The Ottoman Empire. That was in the late 1800s

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
But the African Humid Period (a perfectly correct term) - and certainly the existence of widespread lakes and streams in the region - only began after Plato said Atlantis was destroyed (~11kya)

Ergo, your 2nd millennium ruins can't be Atlantis

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Biblical scholars date the great flood from anywhere from 6000 to 4000 BC. Looking at when the African Humid Period ended and comparing those dates I put it at 5500 BC. It is also of interest that some of the ruins I found were also dated to aprox 5500BC.

I suspect the end of the African Humid Period is directly related to the great flood, but not directly related to the destruction of the Ringed City. I see two separate events.

It may be true the waters below did play a small role in the great flood, underground aquifers etc, but were not the majority of the destructive force. And not all ancient works were destroyed completely, nor as you point out humanity. There were many who actually did survive taking up high places in mountains. And their cultures also documented the event.

Yes longevity prior to the flood was high, but also before the flood there was full knowledge of "The Garden of Paradise". Which afterwards was converted into myth, fairy tale.

But since you touched upon the subject of longevity, and as I understand could go as high as 1000 years. What would a person do with all that time. We must admit it would give a great amount of time to, thinking, exploring, examining, testing, and discovery. The wondrous things that might be uncovered, discovered, and could not be compared to our pitiful 70-100 years. If a person was so inclined. The only thing we have to compare a data base like that would be the stored knowledge of the internet, which some of us know is incomplete and highly controlled.

And it just so happens that one of the stated reasons for the great flood is that the gods proclaimed man was becoming like them, gods. We cant have that, now can we. We can not have long lived highly knowledgeable human beings running around mucking up our slaves, putting ideas into their heads, now can we! "Destroy them all". So lets just set the human beings back, to the stone age. Actually to me, the great flood was someone who is a sore looser, tossing the game board onto the floor. Childish in a way.

Are there some 1000 year elders still around? Probably, probably. And probably, world class actors, too.

Your lucky, I never had a grandfather

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

This isn't detailed enough for me to buy it, frankly 😜

Great thread snf 👌🏼

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

Great thread snf 👌🏼

I like your honesty, but, honestly,this isn't a product for sale, unlike my competitors the secret keepers. This is the raw evidence on the ground, and as I said this is only a small percentage of what is there. In as far as available "details" you will find virtually little to none at all. And that is because it appears any information concerning the ancient/prehistoric information of this region is being suppressed. You would think a society this size would be in someones history book, but it isn't. The record is silent.

If you need specific information about any location, all I can do is try to discover it for you. Again, I can tell you UNESCO is heavily involved in the area and have been for years. I'm certain they have a great deal of detail, but, they are not sharing it.

The general area and the totality of the ruins.

Again its not here to buy into. Just, consider.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing EyeYou would think a society this size would be in someones history book, but it isn't. The record is silent.

There is a very simple reason for that

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Albert999

Great thread snf 👌🏼

I like your honesty, but, honestly,this isn't a product for sale, unlike my competitors the secret keepers. This is the raw evidence on the ground, and as I said this is only a small percentage of what is there. In as far as available "details" you will find virtually little to none at all. And that is because it appears any information concerning the ancient/prehistoric information of this region is being suppressed. You would think a society this size would be in someones history book, but it isn't. The record is silent.

If you need specific information about any location, all I can do is try to discover it for you. Again, I can tell you UNESCO is heavily involved in the area and have been for years. I'm certain they have a great deal of detail, but, they are not sharing it.

The general area and the totality of the ruins.

Again its not here to buy into. Just, consider.

Thank you for your input.

Thanks for that, I was just jesting with you. It is extremely detailed and very well put together 😁👍🏼

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: All Seeing EyeYou would think a society this size would be in someones history book, but it isn't. The record is silent.

There is a very simple reason for that

You are right to bring this point up, but not for the reason you wished. I was going to include a section entitled Ramafication but decided not to as to allow the reader to consider that for themselves. But since you went there.

It is simply two paths. Lets say one is the blue pill, and the other, red. Obviously the "secret keepers" will insist you take the blue pill, and continue to believe what they have taught you to believe, Plato's works were fiction. And there is just nothing to write about, to put into those history books. Just cave men dwellings, herdsmen, nothing to see here, move along.

Or you take the red pill and consider the words of Plato to be fact based, that would open up the Pandora's box of pre flood life, as it really was. It would expose the truth of mankind's open enslavement, compared to his hidden enslavement today. It would expose the "Secret Keepers" for who and what they really are, doop's and fools ignorantly enlisted into the service of the ancient gods to continue the enslavement. Oh yes for those of you who doubt this covert enslavement, you have intellectual, financial, technological, spiritual enslavement, when you are not taught the truth. You live in a false world with false values, false morals and values. You fight wars that have no more reason than to have the overloads laugh at you while you ignorantly cull your own populations. "Look how easy it is to play with their minds". You give money to what you perceive to be a worthy and Nobel cause, only in reality to be giving it to the secret keepers to continue the charade, and fleece the sheep.

You are covertly divided into meaningless groups where you can not unite for the betterment of all. You are encouraged to be black or white, red or brown, but fail to see the color of our souls, is all the same. You are encouraged to learn the new age ideas, while discouraged from exploring the "Old". And if you have any money or time left, you are encouraged to spend it at the circus or "Games". And be sure to drink your "bud light".

There will be no Official proclamation that the Ringed City of Atlantis has been discovered, from the Secret Keepers, that wouldn't be in their best interest. That would be the final straw that broke the camels back. All venues of information sharing are controlled by their gate keepers, except, one. One little portal they have no control over.

The ramifications are, 7000 years of history books will be thrown out or re-evaluated. All secret societies will be exposed, for who, and what they are, traitors to humanity. UFO's will be exposed, for who, and what, they are.

The ramifications will be, not earth shattering, but the matrix of lie's shattering. It will lead to the beginning of the end to the hidden masters, that go by many names. Freedom.

So yea, its pretty simple..........

Oh, sorry, I didnt explain that one little portal. I hope this helps.

Happy Easter...... I love the cameo

www.youtube.com...
edit on AMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago56411 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I’m so embarrassed of looking at anything to do with Atlantis I swipe down on my phone immediately in case someone behind me sees what I’m looking at I wish there was something else to call it…

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Atlantis?

Greeks didn't differentiate a culture called the Minoans. They knew of Crete, but had no knowledge of Minoan Culture.

The island used to be different looking. Before the Volcanic eruption the outer island ring was almost complete, except for a single inlet. It was a proven major port city built with ships anchored in the interior along both outer and inner island. It was destroyed in a day, literally subsiding into the ocean.

While many others, are certainly plausible, I just feel Plato was describing the Minoan port on Santorini destroyed in 1650 BCE.

Just my thoughts.
edit on 13-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

IIRC Plato mentions "mountains to the north."

Correct?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hmm... You Obvious Extensive Research here is Impeccable . The Dots All Connect . BRAVO !

edit on 13-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join