It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine's gay soilders fight Russia and for their rights

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
One thing is clear from this by the "Woke economist"

The economist clearly do not understand Eastern Euporean, nor the faith in Eastern Europe.

The religion in Most of Eastern Europe is Eastern Orthodox.
This article does nothing that will change any attitudes towards LGBT in Eastern Europe.

Of course its why they heavy on harming the "this agenda" pushing it in already declining populations in some Eastern Euporean countries.

Ukraine's gay soilders fight Russia and for their rights

In Western Ukraine, most are Catholics of course some Catholics will be mostly supportive of LGBT.
Compared to the Ukrainian Nationalists. The economist fails to understand one thing.

Ukraine wasn't a paradise for LGBT+ communities, this article is nothing but propaganda
There are some on who deny this and Ukraine has many far right groups in Ukraine that have street militias.

Ukraine: Attack on LGBTI event highlights police failure to confront far-right violence

All the way back before the 2013 regime change in Kiev.

Ukraine: Investigate Brutal Attack on Gay Activist

Gay activist attacked in Ukraine ahead of pride march

The Western Media is such shameful display of selective journalism and talking points which at some parts they act no differnetly from any other news outlets from other countries.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Lmao, wow.

I have nothing else I can add really.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I would not let a few virtue-signalling Western publications trigger you so much. Although, they do scratch at that Russian sore of intolerance and anti-gay sentiment prevalent in Russian politics.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I would not let a few virtue-signalling Western publications trigger you so much

Hows this "inclusion" being working it in Western Countries?

You have Western publications defending Drag Shows that have Youth in them.
Why are Western Politicians and some Politicians in Western Countries.

Using Children to promote LGBT's Drag shows and Trans movement now?

If you haven't noticed.

Western publications, polticans wouldn't dare on challenging Islam and Islamic Countries on this matter. For some reason they are targeting Christians and pushing it into Eastern Europe.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

they do scratch at that Russian sore of intolerance and anti-gay sentiment prevalent in Russian politics

As it does in other Arab Countries and you wont see this economist western publication, complaining about the intolerance in Arab countries.

Even as it happens in Saudi Arabia if you are a LGBT you will be attacked, killed for being one.

edit on 6-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Seems to me you're getting pretty desperate now.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

they do scratch at that Russian sore of intolerance and anti-gay sentiment prevalent in Russian politics

As it does in other Arab Countries and you wont see this economist western publication, complaining about the intolerance in Arab countries.

Even as it happens in Saudi Arabia if you are a LGBT you will be attacked, killed for being one.

What like this one?

www.economist.com...

Or maybe this one

www.economist.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
"Ukraine's gay soilders fight Russia and for their rights"

No.

Ukraines gay or whatever soldiers die for the war games of "their" (corrupt political and Bandera loving) leader/"government", for the economic interests of the USA/UK axis and for the economical interests of the not by the people elected EU monster, for the military industrial complex, for the stinky rich to fill their next money bins, to fill their Pandorra accounts and of course to fulfill the WEF-NWO agenda.

Same for the other side of the same WEF controlled coin, the russian soldiers.

There is absolutely no reason for any soldier on the world to only fight and die for the interests of some corrupt and stinky rich "leaders", for a NWO agenda or whatever else BS the evil greedy money bags create for us peasants.

In Germany we say:
Stell dir vor es ist Krieg und keiner geht hin
Imagine there is a war and no one goes there

That would them desktop warrios in suits and ties make look really stupid, wouldn´t it? If the soldier simply would say if you want to fight for your but not our interests, then do it by yourself and don´t send us to die for only your and your puppet masters profits. But that would afford common sense and some balls between the legs, it´s more comfortable to simply follow orders and die for the war games and profits of others.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
As I always say, look to the animal kingdom for the answer as to what is natural and should be accepted as natural and what is not and instead is confined to humanity, and thus likely more related to mental health than natural variants and expressions.

Many will say yea, but the animal kingdom also kills and eats others. Well, we do so more than any other animal don’t forget, we keep and breed animals by the trillions just to have them reach a certain size and then end their lives and chop them up so in no way does the carnal or brutal reality of nature escape man, not one bit. Animals fight for territory, thus sadly I would say war is a natural expression of intelligent life. On the other hand, you don’t see cows or deer believing they can fly and because of it, jumping off of a cliff. That is because that is strictly a mental health issue, even if it is a rather silly example.

So when looking at sexuality, it seems that all animals, even insects, are heterosexual with a small minority of homosexuals meaning that those two expressions of sexuality must be a natural way animals, ourselves included, express ourselves and it would be nothing short of barbaric to discriminate against that small number who happen to be homosexual. It is taking a while, but understanding and accepting what is natural and allowing it to trump culturally specific discrimination is happening with the developed intelligent world. Where it isn’t yet, again it is nothing short of disgraceful, especially countries who corporals punish for it, my God. Worst of all are Muslim countries which are often rich and developed yet still something like 40% of Muslims of all types, be them culturally Muslim, liberal, moderate, or orthodox, that’s completely inexcusable since they have the information right in front of them but would rather choose to go against science and nature to the detriment of some of their people who did nothing to deserve the harsh treatment.

Ukraine and Russia are both horribly behind in that respect and it doesn’t help at all that as the world was all seemingly coming together in acceptance, for some reason the homosexuals just opened the door for other very not represented in nature types of behaviors to jump into the wagon. Right now, the whole world is being held in the clutches called civil equality of the transgender ideology. Something that doesn’t simply fail to be represented in the animal kingdom outside of humanity, but that goes against everything we know about the animal kingdom. Russia and Ukraine both need to keep it up as far as discouraging the pushing of transgenderism into their young generation. But they’ve gotta come to terms with the fact homosexuality on the other hand is natural. Countries like Ukraine, Russia, and even China, if the West is so serious about democracy and civil rights, shouldn’t even be patronized on the international market or supported financially until they give civil rights, allow for true democracy, and stop presuming to move the borders about on the map which should be firmly and permanently established by now. The Ukraine is also the financial circus for the elite and ruling class of countries and parties which want anything but democracy and equality so neither country should be getting good publicity, one being a bully and the other helping to fund the collapse of the Western world and funding wicked criminal families such as the Bidens.

I’m Orthodox but of course, the Russian Orthodox Church, for example, is much more strict on such issues as homosexuality than the Greek Orthodox Church (💥Whoo hoo✨), Greece of course being a homosexual haven since ancient times and if nothing else, at least tolerated by oi polloi and often simply because of recognition of the past.

Anyways, typical hypocrites talking nonsense, that’s all it is. And as everyone has said, if libs were so interested in spreading tolerance for it they would have gone to Muslim countries first such as Iran for example where those boys a few years back…remember? Their moms overheard them say I LOVE YOU on the phone and took them immediately marching them to the police who then in turn took them to the town square and as the boys cried and told their moms they were scared and BUT I LOVE YOU MAMA, their moms smiled, cursed at them, and spit on them as a crown grew, roped their necks, threw them off a building to hang and then the crowd hanged and swung on their feet till their heads popped off and the town enjoyed a game of soccer using their heads as soccer balls and their families saying how proud they were to have discovered the demon hiding amongst them and doing away with it. But no, Libs demand Muslims even in America are allowed to practice such laws and punishments while also saying boys can turn into girls with a simple word. Don’t tKe anything their publications say seriously since they’re so racist that they’re just wishy washy with beliefs and rules depending on the race or religion of whom they’re discussing. Just like they can have no whites allowed dorms in college now but no blacks allowed dorms would be sicko nazis who do that.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
In Germany we say:

Too bad Germany didn't do this when it really mattered.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
In Germany we say:

Too bad Germany didn't do this when it really mattered.

Cold.

Accurate but cold.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Well, when we invade a smaller country we don't lose ~175,000 troops in the course of year. In fact if you take the losses from every US war since WW2 we haven't lost as many troops as Russia has lost in a year.

So, I'd say it's going pretty good for the West.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The tripe you punt just gets more feeble and fantastical as the days go by.

And i think you may find thats a paywall or a required subscription/registration to read the first article you present.

No thanks.

edit on 6-4-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

It was all good then.....wow that went south fast man.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Cold.

Accurate but cold.

Sorry, but not really.

We're still, nearly 100 years later, dealing with the ramifications of Germany's actions leading up to and during WWII.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Well, when we invade a smaller country we don't lose ~175,000 troops in the course of year. In fact if you take the losses from every US war since WW2 we haven't lost as many troops as Russia has lost in a year.

So, I'd say it's going pretty good for the West.

You believe that?

You believe the MSM when they say that Ukraine has annihilated more troops than the US lost during WWII to present?

Ok then.

SMH

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
You believe the MSM when they say that Ukraine has annihilated more troops than the US lost during WWII to present?

I believe Oryx who geolocates all equipment losses and lists them meticulously. You can extrapolate personnel losses from these and the numbers, while maybe not 200,000 causalities, are staggering.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I believe Oryx who geolocates all equipment losses and lists them meticulously. You can extrapolate personnel losses from these and the numbers, while maybe not 200,000 causalities, are staggering.

I've no question that there's LOT's of casualties, I'm just disputing the claim I disputed.

Oryx data isn't all that great either, lot's of extrapolating involved with their data too (if it isn't photographic or video evidence, as they state on their website).

Oryx

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

So how many people do you imagine have perished thus far for Putin's failed wet dream?

Aka ""Special Military Operation"" aka war and invasion of Ukraine.

The answer is far too many, no matter the numbers, which by the way look to be horrendous on both sides.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Oh, we are doing doubles again.

My bad.
edit on 6-4-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join