It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico UFOs on Unsolved Mysteries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Sidebar…..YouTube embedding appears to be hacked! Hmmmm

I see it on other threads too…..
👽

It's working okay. When you see (tu.be), that's like shortened link or something, they're fairly common now. It's a shortened URL essentially.
I always use the video codes and paste them into the Youtube tool.

This is interesting:

Here's another small scale example of the laser plasma technology:

edit on 27-3-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
I don't know why I can't get excited about Mexican ufos.

So many hoaxes and that's where the famous Roswell slides slide down into the mud.

And other hoaxes seem to have come out of Mexico

link

This is so true…..a sad commentary on the whole of UFOLOGY…

From your skeptical enquirer link….

The most interesting rationalization thus far comes from Richard O’Connor, MD, who acknowledges that the plac- ard does indeed read “MUMMIFIED BODY OF TWO YEAR OLD BOY,” but he says it is a deliberate deception. So while the fiasco of the Roswell Slides was a huge embarrassment to “Roswell research” and to UFOlogy in such as Paul Kimball, Curt Collins, Isaac Koi, and Chris Rutkowski to co- operatively solve the riddle of the Ros- well Slides. Both skeptics and “skeptical believers” agree that the UFO field, as it now stands, is filled to the brim with rubbish. The latter group expects that, when the rubbish is cleared away, there will be a signal in the noise, while the former expects that nothing will be left. But both are natural allies in clearing away UFOlogical rubbish. It also allows us to identify those UFO researchers who are hopelessly mired in delusion and still insist that the “Roswell Slides” do not show a mummy, even after de- ciphering the placard proclaiming that they do! The real fault line in UFOlogy lies between “UFO realists”—skeptics and skeptical proponents who are willing to look for weaknesses and prosaic explanations for UFO claims—and the “unrealists” who are ready to accept practically any exciting UFO claim on very little evidence.

👽

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Must have been a glitch in the Matrix…..

👽

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

This is so true…..a sad commentary on the whole of UFOLOGY…

I agree

“Roswell research” and to UFOlogy in such as Paul Kimball, Curt Collins, Isaac Koi, and Chris Rutkowski to co- operatively solve the riddle of the Ros- well Slides.

Good shout out to the exposers of this fraud, among them one of ATS's prominent posters.

Now, all that said, I'm sure there are legitimate UFO mysteries in our neighbor Mexico.
As the recent movie by James Fox shows us.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: mirageman
Here is a playlist of, as it seems, all UFO related episodes of Unsolved Mystery:
Link to Youtube

deltaalphanovember shared a link to Eyes on Cinema and there i found that playlist.
Cheers

Thanks for this. A lot of the episodes are repeated across numerous seasons and then again when Dennis Farina took to the the helm.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Now, all that said, I'm sure there are legitimate UFO mysteries in our neighbor Mexico. As the recent movie by James Fox shows us

I haven't seen Fox's latest movie. But if we define 'legitimate UFO mysteries' as genuinely unsolved cases, and not hoaxed then I am sure Mexico has its share.

That said Wiki only covers three.

1883 José Bonilla photo of UFOs crossing the sun. Later declared to be high-flying geese.

1974 Coyame UFO Crash which I once wrote up a thread on and lacks any real data to confirm anything happened.

2004 Mexican Air Force IR footage of what appeared to be UFOs over Campeche. But has since been thought to show burn-off flares on offshore oil fields in the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You make my point. Though I might add, it's the USA that is the capital of ufo hoaxes and grifter tales.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join