It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Fight For Your Country?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The lord hates a coward

Fight.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What is the country? The country should not be defined in terms of whoever happens to be in power in the country. If anything, the NWO/WEF elites who have subverted the western world are the true enemies of our country! Why would anybody die in the Ukraine for these enemies of civilization while they flood our nation with third worlders and destroy a generation of children through the trans agenda?

These elites would have us all chipped, neutered, and eating bugs if they could. They would have us driving vehicles that can be turned off with the press of a button. They would have us using currency that can be frozen by them on a whim.

Those who still hold true to the spirit of the founding fathers are my countrymen - they are what remains of the country I once lived in.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TurkeyGoose

I will fight for me and my own and if that means I have to fight along with someone fighting for their country than so be it. Strength in numbers.

I am too old to join but not too old to fight.

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No, I would not fight for my country or against any other Human being in some stupid war that could destroy the planet and wipe out the whole Human race. Perhaps if everybody said no to fighting then there would be no war in the first place. But no, people care too much about what others think about them and don’t want to be called traitors or cowards so they end up being pressured into fighting and those who set up the wars in the also control the media so it’s an effective strategy to force people to fight.
edit on 27/8/2023 by Techno92LFC because:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TurkeyGoose

The land I live in doesn't want or need me to fight for it. It was around long before humans and will still be here after them. I actually feel part of it, there is an intimate connection and I'm never more happy than when exploring it, generally as far away from other humans as I can get.

That someone decided it was a "country" that could be owned by certain people at some stage doesn't mean it is such a thing in reality. Countries come and go, in reality they don't exist outside of human imaginations. Unfortunately the wiping out of indigenous populations along the way is all too real.

I have no patriotism at all (perhaps the opposite). In fact I think the very notion of patriotism is the result of a thorough brainwashing by whatever cult (society) you're brought up in, often to the extent that it becomes a mental illness. We should be never be more sceptical than when evaluating our own "country" IMO.

That ordinary people can be convinced by political and economic elite sociopaths that it's in their interests to go and slaughter each other on a mass scale, while they sit back and count the proffits, is one of the stranger habits of humanity. Yet we fall for it time and again, it takes very little in the way of manipulation and propaganda.

The people who make these decisions (including those behind the scenes) really should be the ones to populate the front lines. This should be mandatory while old age, sex, health status and so on should be no barrier. Then the occasional war might really be worth having.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join