It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Retired Federal Government Special Agent Talks About Cartel Control of U.S. Cities

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
He compares their organized distribution centers to Amazon.

His name is Victor Avila. He is a retired Homeland Security Investigations - Immigration and Customs Enforcement (HSI-ICE) Special Agent.

A screenshot and the link:

www.banned.video...

He says they are involved in many other things besides human trafficking and drug trafficking.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
That is why people with money are trying to get to japan and start a business here.
Do the research, not joking people.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   
One thing Con-gress should remember is if the cartels get too powerful there's no reason to pay Washington's protection fees aka taxes. They'll be going to the new government aka the cartels instead. Better find a J. Edgar Hoover and dig them out now like they did the Mafia. Or you'll lose your protection racket.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
"The cartels are the ones doing this, but it's China—and it's Venezuela—and it's Cuba—this is the high influence—if you look at the hierarchy, the cartels are actually the soldiers . . . "

www.banned.video...

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
His name is Victor Avila. He is a retired Homeland Security Investigations - Immigration and Customs Enforcement (HSI-ICE) Special Agent.

Apparently, Mr. Avila has also worked at the Consulate level.

At present, he's a speaker regarding the impact of politicians' actions on the lives of we the people.

He talks about the U.S. being a Republic that we the people have to take back.

His website: VictorAvilaSpeaks.com

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I mean...does this make America North Mexico now? Sure looks like it.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
That is why people with money are trying to get to japan and start a business here.
Do the research, not joking people.

That is unfortunate consider the Chinese and N Koreans are never going to be happy that Japan even exists after the last few hundred years of Viking like raids by the superior class of warrior that came from Japan. I hope people can get along over there like we want them to here my friend. I suspect one day soon the Mainland nations are going to make a move for the island nations of Japan and the Philippines.
edit on 8-3-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that Arizona is a cartel run state?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

Cartel leader El Chapo turned over a lot of names to our DOJ in 2019 (Trump sent AG Whitaker to get the names). It remains to be seen if anything will be done to bring U.S. officials to justice during the next Trump Administration.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Outlining The Most Complex Investigation Into Political Corruption In AZ

www.abovetopsecret.com...

twitter.com...

Explosive testimony for thousands of public officials on the take, laundering cartel money through fake deeds and mortgages, election tampering, attempted murders. If the US was a lawful country, the DOJ and FBI would be all over this. Notice how they freak out when she starts dropping names.

#ArrestKatieHobbs Trends On Twitter Following Allegations

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that the Arizona Senate and House Elections Committees held a joint special meeting on Thursday and heard an explosive presentation by forensic investigator Jacqueline Breger. If her account is accurate, it exposed information regarding massive corruption and collusion between American politicians, appointed government officials, and the Sinaloa Cartels.

People mentioned in this alleged fraud scheme include Katie Hobbs, Adrian Fontes, Mesa Mayor John Giles, Arizona House Speaker Ben Toma, and Runbeck COO Jeff Ellington. Thaler also states that at least three Maricopa County Supervisors “have problems” relating to trafficking, money laundering, and racketeering.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

No!

Mexico celebrates a much higher level of freedom than the US. Sure, there is corruption and crime, but if one is wise and keeps to his lane there is very little interference from TPTB.

Granted, to some degree it depends on geography; where you are can make things more difficult, but generally not because of gov't meddling. The same holds true for pretty much anywhere, though.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

LOL-ing at myself! I was about to post the same but you beat me to it.

Good job!

new topics

top topics

join