It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outlining The Most Complex Investigation Into Political Corruption In AZ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Explosive testimony for thousands of public officials on the take, laundering cartel money through fake deeds and mortgages, election tampering, attempted murders. If the US was a lawful country, the DOJ and FBI would be all over this. Notice how they freak out when she starts dropping names.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 25-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Watching video now...

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I found a video on YouTube (while it lasts):

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow! I watched the whole thing. I really liked towards the end where they were in a panic to shut her up! As you stated, if, we were a lawful country.....a reply to: infolurker

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing and the links.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just finished watching, just wow if it can all be proven and not just swept under the carpet.

She should be careful now she named a few names

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Just finished watching, just wow if it can all be proven and not just swept under the carpet.

She should be careful now she named a few names

The senator who called her "brave" wasn't lying!

Maybe -- hopefully -- having come forward very publicly may just protect her. Especially because she is not the only investigator, just the messenger. Taking her out now would draw even more attention and focus and suspicions, and it wouldn't stop anything because there are others who can testify to the same findings.

I'm so darn proud of Arizona and the many many people who are taking on the corruption at such a high risk and high cost. We've obviously got our dirty corrupt critters on both sides, but we've got lots of good people fighting from all angles, and they've got major support from the people of all political persuasions. It's a long hard road, but we're making progress.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hope this doesn't just "Go Away." Seriously very brave person to stir this size of a pot.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow !

The video and the revelations in it are stunning, but not that surprising to me. Seeing what happened after election day, it should not have been difficult for anyone to surmise just how rotten and deep it all goes.

Looks like Mesa, Phoenix and surrounding areas need some huge containers of Bleach flooding over them to clean out the corruption. And some military operations into Mexico to eliminate cartels who are waging a deadly war on America already long underway, and the current president who is aiding and abetting it.

ETA: "When this baby hits 88 miles per hour you're going to see some serious sh^T" (The testimony brought that quote to mind)

edit on 25-2-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

As a resident of Maricopa County, I’m so excited to see how this play out.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It sounds like Kari Lake did win after all. I watched the whole video. Very good!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Its sad when you realize that nothing surprises you anymore. Again, this all goes back to the ends justify the means. As long as the democrats are doing it, it's ok. They can allow the cartel to traffic drugs and accept funds. There is no crime too extreme because they are against Trump and they have the right vision.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well at least they were smart and sent multiple copies to other places incase of a unfortunate accident or suicide.
Wow.. the ENTIRE county is dirty.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

As long as the democrats are doing it, it's ok.

Big BIG sigh...

Democrats are not doing this alone. Arizona's Republican Governor, Republican County Recorder, Republican County Attorney, and Republican County Board of Supervisors has worked hand-in-hand and cheek-to-cheek with Democrats to enable the fraud, execute the fraud, cover-up the fraud, and protect the fraudsters.

Folks in Georgia can tell you the same. As can folks in Wisconsin and Michigan and probably every other state.

The Republican National Committee has completely abandoned Arizona and our wronged candidates and refused to contribute to the campaigns of our election integrity candidates, as well as their lawsuits challenging the obviously tainted elections.

There are lots of good Republican individuals fighting the good fight and I'm damn thankful for every one of them! There are also good Democrat and Independent individuals fighting the good fight and I'm just as thankful for every one of them.

But as a whole, the official Republican party and party leaders are just as dirty as the Democrats, and they work together.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Big BIG sigh...

Democrats are not doing this alone. Arizona's Republican Governor, Republican County Recorder, Republican County Attorney, and Republican County Board of Supervisors has worked hand-in-hand and cheek-to-cheek with Democrats to enable the fraud, execute the fraud, cover-up the fraud, and protect the fraudsters.

Folks in Georgia can tell you the same. As can folks in Wisconsin and Michigan and probably every other state.

The Republican National Committee has completely abandoned Arizona and our wronged candidates and refused to contribute to the campaigns of our election integrity candidates, as well as their lawsuits challenging the obviously tainted elections.

There are lots of good Republican individuals fighting the good fight and I'm damn thankful for every one of them! There are also good Democrat and Independent individuals fighting the good fight and I'm just as thankful for every one of them.

But as a whole, the official Republican party and party leaders are just as dirty as the Democrats, and they work together.

The ENTIRE Elected county is corrupt. Eliminate them all. The innocent ones will be re instated eventually after investigation. All elected officials in that county should be suspended.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Big BIG sigh...

Agreed. In her testimony, the previous AZ (R) Governor Doug Ducey was made aware of this, and did anything happen??

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So good cop gets away with it and bad cop gets crucified for it. Their still both cops.

If you catch my drift. Which you do. Cause that’s what your last paragraph says in a nutshell.
a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JsnJln

Agreed. In her testimony, the previous AZ (R) Governor Doug Ducey was made aware of this, and did anything happen??

Exactly!!!

Ducey also refused to order the voter precincts to stay open later after all the machine issues and voting delays on Election Day.

Ducey has been complicit in mostly what he has not done again and again.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
So good cop gets away with it and bad cop gets crucified for it. Their still both cops.

If you catch my drift. Which you do. Cause that’s what your last paragraph says in a nutshell.

Yes!

I had not thought of it in those terms before, but I will be now!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The ENTIRE Elected county is corrupt. Eliminate them all. The innocent ones will be re instated eventually after investigation. All elected officials in that county should be suspended.

I'd be good with that! I'm sure most of Arizona would be good with that.

Extreme times calls for extreme measures and this sounds about right.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join