It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Becoming a Fascist State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In this 11 minute video South African born Jew and former member of the South African Parliament Andrew Feinstein sets out his reasoning for why he believes Israel is becoming a Fascist State.

During his time in office, he served on the Finance Committee, and chaired the sub-committee that drafted the Public Finance Management Act (Act 1 of 2000), as chair of the ANC study group on public accounts and the ANC's official spokesman on the National Assembly's public accounts committee. Feinstein was at the time referred to as "one of its most vocal and talented MPs", who argued that a thorough investigation into the South African Arms Deal had to be done. However, he resigned in 2001 when the ANC refused to launch an unfettered investigation into the matter
en.wikipedia.org...

As a watcher of events in the "Holly Land" over the past few decades I find it hard to argue with his reasoning.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"Becoming".... lol

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"Fascist" ... lol

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
To me any power pyramid where manufacturing power and political power is concentrated to few people is fascism.

Zionism is a duality based dogma (us vs them) that is being used to control people.

Islam is also a duality based dogma that is being used to create authoritarian power pyramids with the help clergy propaganda. Fascism.

Western countries are controlled by the banking cartel mafia that have bought the politicians and mainstream media so that there is no objective truth being told to the public and only propaganda. Fascism.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I will never understand why the jewish people wanted to go to israel, i guess they just like violence and death as a nation.

Much more exciting than making cheese&wine in europe i guess.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Its all a fascist state. The whole world

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex
They are Israeli's, not Jewish.....just my very long term held view.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Actually.... Here's the problem as I see it. Simply put the Jews of the 1st century AD triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Where the nation is destroyed and the people killed with a remnant scattered to the world. My best guess along with the 3 day statements of Hosea 6-2 and John 2 I would have to say the curse ends in 2033. So as of now the Jewish religion and the various Jewish factions need to have there temple restored. And the biblical timetable says in the next couple of years max. Technically the Jews are the chosen ones. They want their birthright back. Promises were made oaths were given. They even have their covenant with "God". And it appears that slowly he's coming around to fulfilling his side of the covenant.

The tables are set. They just need their Mosaich now. But it's still 10 years to the "day of Jezreel".

edit on 27-2-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Abrahamic religions are a curse on this earth. Sure, other religions have PLENTY of issues but abrahamic religions really do create a duelistic based dogma as you mentioned.

I hope one day humanity moves beyond them.

new topics

top topics

join