It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files tonight, holy $h!t this is right up your avenue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If project bluebeam was more than just objects in the sky, but more of a mind control operation.

This stuff is so crazy to me but I have an open mind.

He's live streaming now.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Watching right now, we will see he usually has a bit of debunking at the end

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Let's talk about it. There are definately more of us than the powerful elite. They are pushing the envelope right now with high interest rates and inflation, crushing the common person.

The UAP or UFO story has died out, the biggest story is the classified documents scandel and the Ohio disaster. Does anyone even remember the Hunter Biden laptop thing anymore?

I don't know folks, it seems like a ton of $hit is being covered up in real time and it's not that hard to recognize it if you use your brain.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The after files video. I don't know if he keeps these up. This link might not work if you're watching this at a later date.

edit on 23-2-2023 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Finally finished the episode, pretty cool, and yea what were the cylindrical and octagon ones? just too many questions
edit on 23-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Finally finished the episode, pretty cool, and yea what were the cylindrical and octagon

The downed UFO/USO should be the biggest story in our history.

They're like, meh, it's under some water. Move on. Pretty funny when you think about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Finally finished the episode, pretty cool, and yea what were the cylindrical and octagon

The downed UFO/USO should be the biggest story in our history.

They're like, meh, it's under some water. Move on. Pretty funny when you think about it.

The fact that there hasn't been a missile fired in anger in the US/North America forever and now it happens 3 times in 10 days?

and nothing almost media silence, it like now they are just ballons, you shot missiles at balloons if they were innocuous leave them alone, all of them

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I enjoy exploring the wild theories read online somewhere

The Chinese balloon was sent partially to observe all the objects over North America, US has seen increased activity but has no idea what it means. No country does, UAPs over nuke sites reportedly make them inoperable. That could have been enough for Biden to order shooting down what they say are innocuous balloons 3 more times.

like the guy said the easiest thing to believe is that the government is lying

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Thanks.

This stuff is becoming more popular lately isn't it?

Watch the skies, trust nothing.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I enjoy exploring the wild theories read online somewhere

The Chinese balloon was sent partially to observe all the objects over North America, US has seen increased activity but has no idea what it means. No country does, UAPs over nuke sites reportedly make them inoperable. That could have been enough for Biden to order shooting down what they say are innocuous balloons 3 more times.

like the guy said the easiest thing to believe is that the government is lying

One thing to consider, the military and intelligence community knows there are satellites photographing everything. What advantage would a balloon provide with surveillence? A satellite has maybe 15 mins of coverage over an area, a balloon has around an hour. A balloon would have a better idea of what's going on regarding movement ect.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can't stand his voice to watch any of his videos.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i’ve watched most of his videos and he certainly seems to do his homework.
WF has made some great videos!
He’s not afraid to push buttons that’s for sure.
Hopin he stays healthy and well.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

A properly designed "balloon" can loiter over a target for days. Maybe longer.

As long as they are not detected (by loitering at extremely high altitude), balloons are far better at monitoring electronic communications than satellites. As well as detecting movement patterns.

As for "Project Blue Beam" concerns:

Both the US and Russia have placed laser retroreflectors on the surface of the Moon.

For a "Blue Beam" invasion scenario to be effective, the "alien spaceships" would have to be viewed by large sections of the public, worldwide, with their own eyes.

The most like means to accomplish this "manifestation" would be via the use of holographic projections of very large alien ships filling the skies around the World.

But holograms are not solid, no matter how solid they may appear.

A ground-based laser, not necessarily powerful, so as to pose no threat of hostility, beamed at one of the supposed UFO's while aimed at one of the previously placed lunar reflectors, would prove the insubstantialility of the "invasion fleet", and disprove the invasion narrative.
edit on 23-2-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

A properly designed "balloon" can loiter over a target for days. Maybe longer.

As long as they are not detected (by loitering at extremely high altitude), balloons are far better at monitoring electronic communications than satellites. As well as detecting movement patterns.

As for "Project Blue Beam" concerns:

Both the US and Russia have placed laser retroreflectors on the surface of the Moon.

For a "Blue Beam" invasion scenario to be effective, the "alien spaceships" would have to be viewed by large sections of the public, worldwide, with their own eyes.

The most like means to accomplish this "manifestation" would be via the use of holographic projections of very large alien ships filling the skies around the World.

But holograms are not solid, no matter how solid they may appear.

A ground-based laser, not necessarily powerful, so as to pose no threat of hostility, beamed at one of the supposed UFO's while aimed at one of the previously placed lunar reflectors, would prove the insubstantialility of the "invasion fleet", and disprove the invasion narrative.
:
Is buttigieg in charge of this? I thought so.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
lol u said you'll keep an open mind about mind kontroll
#Hecklefish

I just think it's funny that the technocracy needs tech to get things done, but clerics and wizards and other wyrdos don't.

edit on 2242323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
watching right now. Home with sick kids and I decided to put it on the TV and let the kids watch. I had hoped that Heckler Fish would captivate them, but no such luck.

Edit to add the Heckle FIsh singing got my son's attention!
edit on 24-2-2023 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If even half of this is true can it be that there may be an upcoming divine intervention that we are all waiting for in different ways will be something that no one expects ? I do believe that the false alien invasion was just one idea that the "brain trust" behind the curtain has worked on but will never win in a war that they cannot even see.
edit on 24-2-2023 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join