It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Explosion in Ohio

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

Why do you think government exists at all? What are those tax dollars paying for?

Not the bailout of corporate oopsy daisies.

Not to mention, states are supposed to handle their own affairs, not every topic, incident, or crisis needs the federal government or presidents extreme involvement.

Don’t get me wrong, the White House waiting a week to even reach out to the localities is a slap in the face. And Pete seemingly doing everything except handling transportation affairs is laughable.

But this is evidence you don’t want the federal government to be the end all be all. Better localities and states have more of a handle on their day to days.

Norfolk southern and their insurance can foot the bill. If they don’t do everything possible Ohio and those in the watershed can sue.”

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Or how about these companies focusing more on profit and stock buybacks clean up their own mess?

Yea, politicians need to hold their feet to the fire, and they’ve been silent about the matter which is embarrassing.

But I don’t like how there is a trend where we ignore the companies and blame this all on the government. The government didn’t have too many cars on a hazmat train. The government doesn’t maintain the tracks. The government didn’t have this chemical factory.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Had an old account I couldn’t login to, so I made a new one. But with some research this might be good for the Vinyl Chloride incident Wishful Thinking

Apparently Copper, is a decontaminate for phosgene gas
or it could be a catalyst….. information is a weird thing nowadays, I’ve been referencing older books to ensure the least amount of influence and propaganda…

However it seems the chess board has turned into an all out random map of “Age of Empires”……

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's just a coincidence of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I reposted by accident because I thought the Bedford explosion was another one. Anyway...

Once again the comments on twitter echo the sentiments of what everyone else is thinking: why so many "accidents" lately? What did Ohio ever do to the globalists? Let's be honest with ourselves... we are under attack. These "accidental" massive plant catastrophes are happening multiple times a day. It's to the point where it's a meme now. The plant had been operating without issue for over 100 years. I guess climate change is happening pretty quickly and caused the plant to over heat?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: nugget1

*adjusts tinfoil hat* It almost feels like refineries specializing in chemical and alloy distribution are being targeted to further federalize the market. First groceries, now textiles. What's next?

Electric Power Substations?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Brutal hopefully was able to get out of there alive

14 Injured: www.breitbart.com...

The human body is amazingly resilient.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Man its almost like things are breaking and blowing up right and left as if it was some eastern European country or dare I say russian territory. Nah...no way we opened ourselves up to such actions by over playing our hand...couldnt possibly be...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Get your house in order RickyD. All signs point to total destruction.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I don't require much...and have lived with very little many times. I currently posses everything I need to see tomorrow aside from maybe luck. I think through efforts of the most powerful people in earth the US had been determined to lose its world power status...and we are looking at how we blunder into a bunch of secretly aligned powers who will come out against us. Thinks BRICS in his matter...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Democrats say Trump removed a lot of safeguards and the chickens are now coming home to roost.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

This is no coincidence… Its whatever is convenient to your narrative without the burden of evidence.

Let’s see what the skitzos on Twitter are saying to support your claims.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Its just all too convient that we just got outed for nerd stream just weeks before all these events.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Its just all too convient that we just got outed for nerd stream just weeks before all these events.

Yea, good point.

Ohio gets minimal traction from MSM and people are distracted by the anonymous source story that wouldn’t have had much more impact than if it was unequivocally true.

I won’t argue we didn’t do it or it’s moral impact. But even temporary distraction is just that.

Maybe this story of a facility explosion only has so much traction because Ohio is topical….

Or it’s a Chinese conspiracy with their top agent Biden. They sent in a tactical Hunter biden to have a crack rock mishap and deflect from Ukrainian money laundering and global reset.

edit on 20-2-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

This is no coincidence… Its whatever is convenient to your narrative without the burden of evidence.

Let’s see what the skitzos on Twitter are saying to support your claims.

You seem really triggered by my views on this.
edit on 21-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I've noticed a massive decrease in customer service and competence all over the board. I'm wondering if that has something to do with the latest episodes of accidents, people being more lazy, less trusting in the future and therefore not as careful with their work, thats usually when accidents happen.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I live less than a mile from where this happened. Being a steel worker myself and having this be my week on midnight shift, I was fast asleep when this occurred. It didn’t even wake me up. Can’t say the same for my daughter though.

Instead, my wife came running upstairs and yelled “THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION AT THE CHEMICAL PLANT!” Since Airgas is actually right next to that property, I assumed that’s what she meant. I groggily thought to myself “Well…Airgas mostly deals with nitrogen, argon, helium etc, so I’m guessing we’re good” and basically told her thanks for waking me up, I’m going back to sleep now.

Once I woke up and realized it wasn’t Airgas, I was a little surprised. We recently had a fatal explosion at our mill, so this isn’t exactly a new experience for me. Molten steel and trapped water DO NOT mix well. However, I am not familiar with what processes go on there and have no idea what really happened.

Can confirm there was certainly NO toxic cloud released or any other hogwash I’ve seen posted on certain sites. Growing up with Cleveland’s steel industry literally in the backyard and now being involved myself, I can say that none of those smells were unfamiliar to me at all. Just your basic heavy manufacturing sulfur, coke, lime etc smell.

Whether that’s good or bad, I’ll leave for someone else to decide. I just know it wasn’t out of the ordinary.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I’ve been on this site for quite a while, I’ve been on forums for decades. Views don’t trigger me, I come to these places because they interest me.

What bugs me is the abundance of people going around and declaring things as fact with absolutely no evidence.

Why one might ask? Because, it’s damaging to the idea of looking at the fringes for more information, and politically it validates much of what the establishment has been saying for some time. They talk about baseless conspiracy theories, and when people come here it looks like they’re right.

There’s always been people who would have no source and just present wild theories here, and people used to point that out or point out the holes in the logic. But more and more people have given in to their own bias and enabled that sort of trend.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleisboss
I live less than a mile from where this happened. Being a steel worker myself and having this be my week on midnight shift, I was fast asleep when this occurred. It didn’t even wake me up. Can’t say the same for my daughter though.

Instead, my wife came running upstairs and yelled “THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION AT THE CHEMICAL PLANT!” Since Airgas is actually right next to that property, I assumed that’s what she meant. I groggily thought to myself “Well…Airgas mostly deals with nitrogen, argon, helium etc, so I’m guessing we’re good” and basically told her thanks for waking me up, I’m going back to sleep now.

Once I woke up and realized it wasn’t Airgas, I was a little surprised. We recently had a fatal explosion at our mill, so this isn’t exactly a new experience for me. Molten steel and trapped water DO NOT mix well. However, I am not familiar with what processes go on there and have no idea what really happened.

Can confirm there was certainly NO toxic cloud released or any other hogwash I’ve seen posted on certain sites. Growing up with Cleveland’s steel industry literally in the backyard and now being involved myself, I can say that none of those smells were unfamiliar to me at all. Just your basic heavy manufacturing sulfur, coke, lime etc smell.

Whether that’s good or bad, I’ll leave for someone else to decide. I just know it wasn’t out of the ordinary.

Yea, the main culprit would be SO ₂ and that has a very familiar sulphur like/burnt match smell.

I haven't seen any reports yet, but what you said about water and molten metal could be the cause. It often-times is.

edit on 2/22/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join