It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFOs 1 Balloon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Dont take my take on it 100%... I could be wrong with my opinion and cursory analysis
I offered the photo for opinions. Yours is just as valid as anyone else's

You also have to take into consideration the scene that is portraid, is it logical, or illogical. Is it what one might expect to see. There are no footprints in the area, there is no noticeable amounts of disturbed dirt that would indicate it crashed, landed, in that spot. Could it be a long abandon, movie prop?

Maybe in time more photos will surface, or, nothing. If it is a one off then it can only be considered a possible, not evidence. If it is a hoax it will be exposed in time. Russians are just as creative as anyone else lol

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

An "expert" postulated on FoxNews that the "owners" of this technology is letting us shoot it down so we can study them, and be intimidated and scared stiff.

After we're scared, what's supposed to happen next, I wonder?

I didnt know that. Do "they" read ATS? LOL LOL. One never knows.....

Balloons? Now starts the cover up.

The locals in the Roswell event, as of the 1980s, knew it was no weather balloon. Keep the original reports fresh in your minds..

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I have been archiving every second I can get ahold of

No retractions this time around
And if someone shows up to threaten me or my family, alien or not, they better be ready for a big fight. I spent the night watching the skies with my NV monocular, perfectly clear night. No anomalies but the stars were beautiful
edit on 2/13/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Start filing your freedom of information requests now, for the gun camera film

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
= 1 Big Distraction

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
= 1 Big Distraction

Yes, yes it is. But at the same time, people are starting to wake up. They are being forced to use their own minds, to think for themselves. It is both a distraction, and, disclosure, all at the same time

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

are they? what disclosure exactly? I'm a firm believer that it isn't aliens. So i'm not subscribing to that belief until we get more information other than "mysterious object". Seems like a textbook false flag scenario.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Dont take my take on it 100%... I could be wrong with my opinion and cursory analysis
I offered the photo for opinions. Yours is just as valid as anyone else's

You also have to take into consideration the scene that is portraid, is it logical, or illogical. Is it what one might expect to see. There are no footprints in the area, there is no noticeable amounts of disturbed dirt that would indicate it crashed, landed, in that spot. Could it be a long abandon, movie prop?

Maybe in time more photos will surface, or, nothing. If it is a one off then it can only be considered a possible, not evidence. If it is a hoax it will be exposed in time. Russians are just as creative as anyone else lol

Oh i was more or less clarifying my initial opinion for carewemust... Im normally at the polar opposite end of things from them in discussions/threads so having them agree with me and saying my points were valid took me aback quite a bit lol.

Was simply ensuring that my opinion on the pic wasnt being taken verbatim by anyone since im not an expert in the slightest and those were just issues i had with it that threw its credibility out for me.

Its just that I tend to be long winded and overly cautious in closing possible backdoors and or making things as clear as i can so nothing can be taken wrongly... which tends to end up with me writing and rewriting and editing, appending posts alot in any forums I tend to visit on the net. Which can be slow... hell this posts taken me 10+ minutes to write lol

originally posted by: carewemust

Update from the Pentagon...Sunday evening 2.12.2023

JUST IN - Pentagon does not know to what keeps these "objects" aloft, unknown propulsion systems.

"We're calling them objects, not balloons, for a reason," says U.S. Air Force General Glen VanHerck.
More at: redstate.com...

Yeah the language in all this is definitely an eye opener, they have to be as precise and clear as possible for legal reasons so the fact they dont call them balloons and state they are self propelled makes my rather cynical heart (concerning UFOs these days, once was a firm believer now not so much) pretty curious.

Who knows, maybe this is disclosure finally... if so its kinda anti-climactic lol, or UFOlogy and conspiracy has been wrong the entire time (probably, hell definitely, is) about it and this is the real 'Roswell' and alien tech moment for humanity. If so its definitely not playing out how alot said it would.

Just have to wait see what else happens, although im certainly firmly in the 'it aint aliens' camp for the moment.
edit on 13-2-2023 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Just have to wait see what else happens, although im certainly firmly in the 'it aint aliens' camp for the moment.

If it were a false flag, you would think the powers that be would have their choreography down a little bit better.

As to being "Alien", well, by its very nature, to date, it sure is alien, at least to our understanding. Im still seeing the government not knowing which way to go with the narrative, disclosure, or exploitation. lol

As far as where they are from? That would broach the secret that's never been told. Well, told publicly anyways lol.

Doesn't seem like the gov is in any hurry to collect the "evidence". Wonder why.... not! lol lol

Your right though, there are no aliens, but there is a mis identified ancient secret society.........

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
If it were a false flag, you would think the powers that be would have their choreography down a little bit better.

Its for that reason alone I gave up on the idea of the NWO, Illuminati etc etc years ago... if that sort of thing does exist, then their inept and nothing to worry about lol.

One thing ive seen mentioned around is supposedly the Radar systems they use are now looking at smaller stuff in the data they used to simply throw out as noise... no idea if its true or not, but it is funny to think about. You spend all your time looking at/for birds and you dont notice all the bugs flying around with them... and when you do, you suddenly go 'holy # thats alot of bugs around'.

So these have probably been around for a long time and probably are just spy drones etc that are just avoiding the detection criteria most countries have been using... everyone turned the lights up at a card game and suddenly everyone's spotting every other players cheats and tricks.
edit on 13-2-2023 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not to be flippant, but for gender-pronoun obsessed heirloom news channels to report the objects were "unmanned" is a bit 1959, perhaps?

So if there's no men, it means there's no living things?

On the other hand fellas, aren't you glad we got a bit of a break?

An example here in Paul Joseph Watson's take on proceedings:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Ruskie boy Joe Slovo freed you guys from indentured nonsense..................... Is it time to pay respect?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I don't think anyone except for aging commie stalwarts even remember him.

And as it turns out a birdie told a birdie that the ANC didn't actually trust him, and was spying on him all the time.

But enough said on red windbags that crashed.

(But sure you know, as far as minorities in SA go, you're preaching to the choir. The ANC and their affiliates have long lost the confidence of minorities, and really not up to us who they commemorate. Suffice it to say I wouldn't hold my breath they'll make a song or dance of Joe Slovo in the future. Let's also recall he was a Lithuanian-born Jew, not a Russian. Apples and pears in the past, but not quite what they're looking for at the moment, never mind "white", which made him "suspect" all along.)
edit on 13-2-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

If they are not from this planet you can be sure those are unmanned ships, probably just drones to see our reaction.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Unless it's space lifeboats from an old-school alien civilization: ladies first.

edit on 13-2-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MakeSoap
So we shot down a Chinese spy balloon the other day. Ok, we spy on each other all the time. Whatever. Interesting, unusual, but I get it. But then reports of shooting down "something" over Alaska just yesterday. And NOW Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau says we just shot down ANOTHER "unidentified flying object." Every single article regarding the last two take-downs is VERY careful not to say the objects were Chinese. They make sure not to say the objects were balloons. Now it seems like something is "up." Anyone else care to speculate wildly as to just what is going on? Anyone have any more info than I do? Between shooting down a balloon and 2 UFOs in a matter of days, and the multiple attacks on power sub-stations...Feels like something fishy is going on here....

The purpose of this clumsy distraction is so the national security reporters only ask about this BS balloon non-issue and not the REAL problem at hand...the US destruction of Nord-Stream (and many other failures...economy, infrastructure, border security, vax fallout, etc) The WH/ POTUS have zero clue what they do next. They have no plans. The Emperor has NO clothes....yet again.
edit on thpamTue, 14 Feb 2023 08:20:54 -0600k2302America/Chicago1420 by Sparkymedic because: Update

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

originally posted by: MakeSoap
So we shot down a Chinese spy balloon the other day. Ok, we spy on each other all the time. Whatever. Interesting, unusual, but I get it. But then reports of shooting down "something" over Alaska just yesterday. And NOW Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau says we just shot down ANOTHER "unidentified flying object." Every single article regarding the last two take-downs is VERY careful not to say the objects were Chinese. They make sure not to say the objects were balloons. Now it seems like something is "up." Anyone else care to speculate wildly as to just what is going on? Anyone have any more info than I do? Between shooting down a balloon and 2 UFOs in a matter of days, and the multiple attacks on power sub-stations...Feels like something fishy is going on here....

The purpose of this clumsy distraction is so the national security reporters only ask about this BS balloon non-issue and not the REAL problem at hand...the US destruction of Nord-Stream (and many other failures...economy, infrastructure, border security, vax fallout, etc) The WH/ POTUS have zero clue what they do next. They have no plans. The Emperor has NO clothes....yet again.

Americans did this to themselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A group of friends launched a similar balloon years ago.
Its blew up to the size of a 2 SUVs.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is a very weird situation balloons and UAP's everywhere now nothing it's not even being talked about for the most part .

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I don't think anyone except for aging commie stalwarts even remember him.

And as it turns out a birdie told a birdie that the ANC didn't actually trust him, and was spying on him all the time.

But enough said on red windbags that crashed.

(But sure you know, as far as minorities in SA go, you're preaching to the choir. The ANC and their affiliates have long lost the confidence of minorities, and really not up to us who they commemorate. Suffice it to say I wouldn't hold my breath they'll make a song or dance of Joe Slovo in the future. Let's also recall he was a Lithuanian-born Jew, not a Russian. Apples and pears in the past, but not quite what they're looking for at the moment, never mind "white", which made him "suspect" all along.)

That's interesting stuff halfoldman. Conspiracies galore too
Never realised Joe was born in Lithuania, always assumed he was a native South African. Thanks. Interesting life for sure what a roller coaster of a ride, whatever one thinks of him. Most Litvaks I've met are pretty strange, on some sort of mission. You exported one amongst many to here Sid James. Funny guy, serial bullsh*tter too

<< 2  3  4   >>

join