It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFOs 1 Balloon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
NORAD say Montana UFO false alarm

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Radar anomaly over Montana….no visual confirmation. Air restriction lifted.

Watch for a hit to the south and East over another state.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Radar anomaly over Montana….no visual confirmation. Air restriction lifted.

Watch for a hit to the south and East over another state.

There has to be a small possibility we are doing this to test ourselves...

apnews.com...

F-22 fighter jets have now taken out three objects in the airspace above the U.S. and Canada over seven days, a stunning development that is raising questions on just what, exactly, is hovering overhead and who has sent them.

At least one of the objects downed was believed to be a spy balloon from China, but the other two had not yet been publicly identified. While Trudeau described the object Saturday as “unidentified,” a NORAD spokesman, Maj. Olivier Gallant, said the military had determined what it was but would not reveal details.

Trudeau said Canadian forces would recover the wreckage for study. The Yukon is westernmost Canadian territory and the among the least populated part of Canada.

Just about a day earlier, White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said an object roughly the size of a small car was shot out of the skies above remote Alaska. Officials couldn’t say if it contained any surveillance equipment, where it came from or what purpose it had.

Kirby said it was shot down because it was flying at about 40,000 feet (13,000 meters) and posed a “reasonable threat” to the safety of civilian flights, not because of any knowledge that it was engaged in surveillance.

edit on 11-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300
Canadian Defense Sec has just made a statement, basically a small metallic cylindrical object was downed, smaller than the one shot down over Alaska. They don't know what is was.

????!?! Very interesting . Maybe a drone ?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MakeSoap

It's an exciting idea. That aliens have arrived and we are actively but secretly fighting them .

My real guess. The other two objects were spy vehicles. Them being chinese? Maybe. But could be others too.

regardless I'm happy that the biden admin had them shot down. Watching our airspace is one of the things I like when the government does it.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I never said I thought it was aliens, because I don't. I do think it might be more than a few spy balloons. I think it might be some new tech that perhaps China is trying to intimidate us with. But then, why would they send it over just so we could capture it and possibly reverse engineer it? Maybe it's not even China. Who knows. But whoever sent them MUST have known they'd be detected. I feel like they were meant to be found. I'm thinking they have tech that captures digital data. Think about the info that's just wirelessly sent all over the world. Some might assume the balloon and these "objects" were taking pictures, but that's so last century. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a camera at all and were somehow able to suck up digital data like a sponge.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
3 balloons?

Who knows...

Sen. Schumer says 2 downed objects believed to be balloons
edit on 12-2-2023 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Keep a data base of the original reporting. Because if these are real UFO's, the gov will change the narrative back to "Balloons". Remember Roswell..........

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here we go……

Easy does it guys, remember…..

The FAKE alien invasion.

exonews.org...

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: doh

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Also interesting to note is the grounding of aircraft in the US last month. Directly related to everything else going on now? Canada had the same "issue" the US did. Something is definitely going on, just not sure what and to what end.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: aapeltzz

wuwuwu

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MakeSoap

Chinese said it was a scientific experiment of some sort like a weather balloon.
Remember the Roswell incident?
What if the Chinese were studying UAP phenomenon or their activities around the world?
UAP's are also often spotted near our military bases.
It doesn't make much sense to me to put a high def cam on ballooon floating way up in the sky to monitor any activity down on the ground. Spy satellites could do a better job at that.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
To this date we have not been able to catch up with a UFO little lone shoot one down - It's not alien

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I don’t think there are too many people who believe that it IS alien. No one is making the argument that it’s alien.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Pilots have now said that the object shot down in alaska interfered with instruments onboard their aircraft.

Something’s fishy. Either someone has some wicked tech we don’t know about, this is all staged to make us look stronger, or it’s aliens 👽

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
NORAD say Montana UFO false alarm

And then we have the governer of Michigan publicly tweeting that there IS an object and he has confirmation from NorCom.

WTF xD

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So are the aliens only at war with the Western Hemisphere or does everybody else suck too?

edit on 12-2-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntccutz
Pilots have now said that the object shot down in alaska interfered with instruments onboard their aircraft.

Something’s fishy. Either someone has some wicked tech we don’t know about, this is all staged to make us look stronger, or it’s aliens 👽

www.dailystar.co.uk...

I also like the word shattered. It's a very specific word. You would almost only use it to describe something solid that broke into a million piece.

When did you ever hear someone talk about a balloon shattering?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Actually.......

Chinese authorities said they have spotted an unidentified flying object and are preparing to shoot it down.
The object was spotted over the city of Rizhao on the Yellow Sea, authorities said.
The announcement comes a week after a suspected Chinese spy balloon was shot down over the Atlantic Ocean.

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not seen this before. Supposedly, Russia shot something down. This photo is floating around Twitter.

Anyone have info on this, what it might be. It rings no bells for me..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join